West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on White.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
?????

Report on White. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

This is just so stupid..you banned me for nothing..really,really good admins,you got full love from me especially Compton!
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Lol..i can't belive you wont stop shitting..n' just unban me..damn..you are not even sure why you banned me is it for trolling or DM..or what..lol..than Cpt come's covering you with some bullshit "Relax your temper"..n shit..damn,lol..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Da fuq is wrong wid ya? just stop bitching with the damn admins and wait your 2 weeks , damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 pm

You were banned for death matching from the incident White handled with the cadet/officers, insulting White by abusing the advertise command, then quitting to avoid punishment and general awful attitude. Your crying on the first page doesn't make any sense either. If you wish to appeal your banning/banning time, do it at the correct section in your ban appeal thread, without targeting administrators.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on White.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2