West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[PD]michelle % white

Go down 
+3
peanutt
Wh1t3
Johny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

[PD]michelle % white Empty
PostSubject: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Your server name:[VLA]Petar

When did this happen (date, time)?:now

Who are you reporting?:titel

What are you reporting this person for?Ⓜ non rp + pg spam,white insulting + abusing admin cmds + spam

Evidence: http://www.zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=2yzv6bvdj5n4b2m6jrk.png
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm

PLEASE READ THE CHAT BEFORE POSTING SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm

i killed you because you're very immature and an ignorant alpha male. i told you to shut up for five seconds. i told you to go after michelle since he's not listening and you told me i'm retarded and i already told you before to stop with the caps lock and spam (you spammed WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE) and previous insults. first learn how to act towards other people and especially administrators.

also, don't double post, mister.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

forum warned 2/3.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

please answer me that question.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I don't see nothing wrong right over here and you just reported yourself here.
You're not able to rob cops anymore otherwise you'll get warn.
Second you need to listen and follow administrators ordinance always and when some of them say something to you, You need to care of that.
Petar next time make sure that you just confident about your reports. *facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:59 pm

[20:34:25] (( [DP]White: petar ))

[20:34:25] (( [VLA]Petar: NON RPPPP ))

[20:34:30] (( [DP]White: are you retarded in the head? ))

[20:45:16] (( [DP]White: idiot ))

chat log dude chat log, yeah im so lucky cuz i got chat log right? you would /warn me asap,becouse i report ya admin right?
now ya gona say (wtf kid grow up etc) admins are so lol.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 pm

i insulted you because you dm'd. it's a joke because we both joke with eachother (like you dont insult me durr). whenever i say it to someone nobody bothers with it as they know. i already told you to stop many times. if you're still mad, why did you act so nicely? i helped you the whole goddamn time and you asked me to spawn you cars ig.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

; Sorry for posting here.

; Petar, you posted non-rp (In Non-RP, I think MG is inside that group), you posted a self-report, because we see in the chatlog that you and that other guy (Truckit) were MGing via PM.
Proofs:

[20:26:35] *PM from Truckit(: look out for that big car
[20:41:27] *PM from Truckit(: just kill her..
[20:28:14] *PM from Truckit(: michelle gonn' report on radio
[20:28:22] *PM from Truckit(: snatch her radio away lol XD
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Petar you can't be insulting a admin, you are lucky you didn't get ban for this. This just my opinion on this
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Why you dont use ss,why you using chatlog becouse you can edite it
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm

If he edited it I'm sure this can lead to a ban. And guys please stop posting here, read the forum rules.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

yo diablo guy why don't you ... go around to the park and run in a circle like an tuff guy,like you are?and same for the other guy.
how can i edit the chat guys? im not really fag like you are,i'm playing fear unlike you all..marcus & spikey and the abuser group - we making attack and they quit the game...so better shush your mouth.. no really you should do that becouse you act like an admin,and all you do is abusing,how it feels when..you...bought a gun for 1850$ and you're happy..so you are planing attack and when you kill them they quit to save their guns? how it feels? you waste your bullets and you think "what a fag." right? no really..guys.. you should tell the truth.
ediit for tha smart guy: ey,so what is that guy spammed my pms? so what? i ain't goin to kindergarten so he going to tell me what im going to do,and i don't see how he MG? he just tell me stuffs what to do...and if you post again here you can just bsex from this topic.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Петар wrote:
"im not really fag like you are"
Nice insult to everyone in here.
Петар wrote:

"marcus & spikey and the abuser group - we making attack and they quit the game..."
How the fuck should I know when you make attack?
I don't want to be nooby MGer like you.
And if you don't have screenshots about someone else's rulebreaking case, you don't have any proof so you get nothing from it.
Also, you already edited chatlogs, why would people think you didn't do that now again?
Go away with you're edited chats somewhere else, people aren't stupid here to think it's real.

Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Watch out! somebody is really mad here.
Spikey wrote:
How the fuck should I know when you make attack?
you don't know,you if somebody kills you,you don't /Q you just play...hahha i lold so hard xD xD xD "Also, you already edited chatlogs, why would people think you didn't do that now again?" xD you are so mad lmao.. lmao lmfao! Laughing hahaaha
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 pm

petar, you obviously don't know shit about talking on the internet...no action will be taken towards me as myself and others saw nothing wrong but you reporting yourself and as for michelle she will be jailed when seen in-game.

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PD]michelle % white   [PD]michelle % white Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PD]michelle % white
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: