West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on White.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Your server name:HighTop

When did this happen (date, time)?:Right Now..15.2.2012 at 19:56..

Who are you reporting?:White

What are you reporting this person for?:Banning me because he is mad..

Evidence:Report on White. Sa-mp-116
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:21 pm

I banned you because I have a reason. I banned you because I had permission from Compton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

White wrote:
I banned you because I have a reason. I banned you because I had permission from Compton.
Wooow..I'm freaking out with that reason,f'real..i though you banned me because i killed a cop ho followed me Non RPly DMed,Ninja Jacked and Inuslted me for no reason,I did informed you ..but you probably didn't belive me because i was saying in /b with caps "HELP ME IMA DIE THIS CADET IS FREAKING ME OUT" ...he cracked Cyan..I did go there..and kicked him since he was DMing him..because he have VAGO!Skin...you came..slapped him..than healed him..he standed up and started to point gun on me..i didn't want to lose 100$ because that n00b..DMed me..so i killed him..you kicked..me i joined back and yes i did /adv White is monkey!! ..than you banned me..and beside i would be better admin than you..even if I'm only 12 years..old i asked you in /pm do i notice anywhere number of someone on the garage where you fixing cars..you said "Call my ID" so you wanted me to MG..but i did i called you..but lets replace me with someone else..like i dont know..some player and he ask you same thing you answer same thing..after few hours..he wants to call i don't know..Lil_Dan..he calls him and Lil_Dan give him warning for MG..and that's your fault..as admin you should be able to learn how to "Not" MG..and than when you PMed me "Beyotch" lets replace some one...and after little while he PM's Compton "Beyotch" Compton ban him or kick him..warn or slap him ..because of you..n' i drama..but let's get to subject..you banned me for nothing with no proof which is clearly,i inform you about him you've seen him DMing you slapped him and turned around and walked away..he keeps on DMing me i kill him than you kick me..after that i join in pissed off...and type in /adv White is monkey!! I admit i did it but i had reason..you have no reason to keep me banned 2 weeks..god damn..just damn..this is annoying how you banned me for no reason..but w/e since "Compton" "Aggre" with you..-.-'
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 pm

"I can be a better admin than you" says every person who is mad on an admin. I told you that because we have no number, so you call me and I wasn't even roleplaying in that time. When I healed him, he did not start to DM you. You started DMing him, I am not blind. And the rest, I didn't understand a word you said.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 pm

White wrote:
"I can be a better admin than you" says every person who is mad on an admin. I told you that because we have no number, so you call me and I wasn't even roleplaying in that time. When I healed him, he did not start to DM you. You started DMing him, I am not blind. And the rest, I didn't understand a word you said.
You have right I'm mad on you..-And no again he jumped up pointing gun on me..i came to him and killed him..+ you cant say nothing since you have no proof.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

No, he did not. And proof of what? Do you have proof? I saw what I saw. In any way, you stay banned.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

White wrote:
No, he did not. And proof of what? Do you have proof? I saw what I saw. In any way, you stay banned.
Ok so let's say I did DMed him..and i got banned but what about before he DMed me when i informed you..well i didn't saw him getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm

The ban is not for just that. Read my previous post. And you never reported him or anything nor said you'll show me proof or anything at all.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 pm

White wrote:
The ban is not for just that. Read my previous post. And you never reported him or anything nor said you'll show me proof or anything at all.
Lol..if i need to show you proof than you first show me proof of everything you said..on my ban appeal..and you said i'm banned for trolling now you said DM..omg,wtf,bbq....god save me please..please god..Lol will you ever decided what I'm banned for..Compton warned me from previous warning and now I'm banned for DM/Trolling..wtf were did i troll..omg..wtf..bbq ..damn lol..lets see if i got banned for Trolling which i never see in your comments where did i troll..na'ah i should be banned for like 1 hour because of DM nothing else..
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Will someone already..respond at this..?
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Well i wanted to say to all "Admins" THANK YOU!For banning me for nothing *Kiss* THANK YOU!THANK YOU ALOT!! *Kiss*
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Ye no problem, next time better report or stop when you getting /kicked then start trolling on admins and non RP'ing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Compton wrote:
Ye no problem, next time better report or stop when you getting /kicked then start trolling on admins and non RP'ing.
Pfft..i did report and informed White..and when i get kicked i stoped trolling..i was pissed off/mad as i said..pfft.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Next Time Control your Temper.

If ill get mad on everyone like you ill ban half of the server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Compton wrote:

Next time..learn your admins to control members..i mean to read report or respond on inform thank you,sir.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

And..btw...i dont know or it's just me..?I got banned for trolling i mean screen shot says so..hmh..clearly i don't see how i trolled..and if i got banned for DM and previous report that ain't fair..lol,D12 got alot of reports and he ain't banned..pfft.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

hey hey HEY! i am banned , and you should show respect to the admins at least you got 2 weeks , I don't even know how long time i am banned., you really gonna put other ppl in YOUR fucking ban appeal? I'f I were you I should chill the fuck out and wait the 2 weeks , now stop put me in this shit, Mistah.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

ConneC wrote:
hey hey HEY! i am banned , and you should show respect to the admins at least you got 2 weeks , I don't even know how long time i am banned., you really gonna put other ppl in YOUR fucking ban appeal? I'f I were you I should chill the fuck out and wait the 2 weeks , now stop put me in this shit, Mistah.
Well now you'll get ban forum warned..damn
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

You would to , who makes complains about others in YOUR OWN BAN APPLY.
And at least I dint dissrespect YOU. You put my name in your apply da fuq you think I should do? just stand stil and just read it a few times?
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

ConneC wrote:
You would to , who makes complains about others in YOUR OWN BAN APPLY.
And at least I dint dissrespect YOU. You put my name in your apply da fuq you think I should do? just stand stil and just read it a few times?
Ho putted your name..?Just don't spam on this report because i want to get banned..I'm banned for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

y name was D12 just to mention it , and if you want to be keep banned then just GTFO lol. And your reason was that You trolled on White and insulting him by /PM , as he said and no I dont think an admin would lie.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 am

Should I just go ahead & Lock this?
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Compton wrote:

Ok...so I'm unbanned..i mean I'm banned for DM..or what i dont understand..?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 pm

The reason was told to you when you got banned.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:44 pm

White wrote:
The reason was told to you when you got banned.
Well can you say how did i troll..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on White. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on White.   Report on White. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on White.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next