West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[DP]White

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Your server name:[GSF]Goldie_Loc

When did this happen (date, time)?: Now just some minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?:[DP]White

What are you reporting this person for?: Acutally, I had a Deagle on Goldie_Loc, he gave me a minigun wich meant, system kept kicking me cus I had probally a ''hacked'' weapon. Now I logged on Goldie_Loc cus [GSF]Goldie_Loc was getting kicked all the time, he killed me with slap spammed it, wich means, I lost my Deagle 29-7 that I had on that ACC, he asked for it at the begin, I said no, because when I leave or get kicked out of the gang, I got my money on my old acc and my old Deagle gun, wich is allowed to keep on an account. I got some screens that he insulted me too, also he treated me with a ''perm ban'' wich I said, you just don't act like an admin, because he know what wep I had he knew what he was doing etc. HE'LL LOCK IT DIRECTLY HE SAID CUS IT'S A FALSE REPORT WICH ISN'T TRUE

Evidence:[DP]White Samp117h
[DP]White Samp118xq
[DP]White Samp119vj
[DP]White Samp120jj
[DP]White Samp122pe
[DP]White Samp123ss
[DP]White Samp124ik
[DP]White Samp125m
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 pm

i didn't say i'll lock it. i told everybody (you, trey and petar) who starts shooting will get killed. you never asked nicely. stfu and fuck off isn't a direct insult just a harsh way saying to leave. i gave you a minigun because you wanted one and i even helped you to get unbugged. you told me that i'm a 'nigga' and before that you told me not to say nigger because i'm not one, even when i didn't say nigger, which you obviously did not see. you were given another chance on this server and you're once again acting like a dickhead. even before you got banned i told you to ask nicely for stuff and not just act like a dick. you even told me AND owen to give you the deagle or you'll ban our PCs (which is impossible). i told you to stop acting like a complete dick which you did not stop. owen also agreed that you were acting badly towards me as i'm an administrator on this server for a year and been an administrator on many more servers. if you don't think i'm acting good as an administrator why do you think i'm still one for over more than 2 years?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm

LOL I asked you nicely, first 2 / 3 times to give my Deagle on the account, you said no 3 three times, I reacted like foo give it now, because u didn't gave it etc.
Ofcourse you or I will do / ask that on that way since you hate me, you don't give me refunds while I didn't did something, that's what i don't like
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm

no, you didn't ask me nicely at all. i don't hate anybody here nor you, but you're acting like a complete dickhead. we were getting along at the swat shit, but i'm not wrong here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Lock this, cus we were gettin along at that Swat event / mission u ain't a bad guy lol
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 am

why bother reporting then?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 am

That just sounds as if you just reported him because you didn't like him not that he did something wrong Neutral.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 am

Owen was there and this people couldn't solve it!

Archiving the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DP]White Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DP]White   [DP]White Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DP]White
Page 1 of 1