West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on White for RK -.-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Report on White for RK -.- Empty
PostSubject: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Your server name: [RHB]Shadow

When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now today

Who are you reporting?: [MC]White

What are you reporting this person for?: I know he is admin but still. So me and my guys went to their clubhouse and broke in, we found White in the upper floor in a room and surrounded him. So we killed him, he died completely from the new script thing, and we killed him when he was laying on the floor... And then he tp back to me and lays down like a cmd, acting like he was alive when we killed him, then the other guys come LILDAN, and shoots Jameer, and he dies ofc after some time. And then after some long time of shooting they killed us, and i died. I layed behind the couch and was dying had 1 minute left to free to go and survive thing. Then i told in /b that it is not allowed to rob and kill because if im not wrong it says something that its not allowed, nobody responded and white went up from his cmd and came and rked me.

Evidence: This is after we killed him completely and he lay down there and waited for his boys or whatever he was doing.. Report on White for RK -.- Samp277w

Here is a pic after i got killed, and the killist says that he had got killed, but then like 2 min after he killed me back, RKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Report on White for RK -.- Samp278o

I dont care if you are admin, still RK, and rules are rules and i feel you should be punished like all the others would be punished.

Also if it is possible to get my colt back that was on the picture...
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:08 pm

i died. i didn't rk, i simply came back and rped injured and then you killed me again. yes, you were behind the couch. i came and killed you because you wouldn't stop talking in /b. did you think you would of escaped somehow? you would of died if i didn't kill you. and if you think it's wrong that i killed you, after i came back and rped injured, which you agreed on, you shouldn't of killed me also when i got into the KO position after you shot me for crawling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Also he was refusing to RP when we were there, we wanted to rob him but he was pretending afk until his MC friends come.
And totally true about the RK, there is this new script for a reason, if you're dead, you can't just come back and RP alive.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:09 pm

pretending? lol, you saw when i came back, and that was when i banned that guy and i was there. you three were just standing and aiming at me. i didn't call them. the system doesn't apply that we cannot come back, it's been done before and no rule about that is made.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Forget that.
You still RK'ed and the rule applies to you like to anybody else.
RK is RK, idgaf if you're Admin level 4 or a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Uhm, yes white, thats admin abuse for tping back and rping alive, we killed you completely and you would loose memory of all of us, and cannot come back and attack for 30 minutes.

So stop posting and saying you just killed me to shut up, i only told the rules since Jameer said in /b atfer he got killed u could rob him, then i said in /b its aginst rules to rob then kill, so you came and killed me for saying this one thing in /b ONE THING IN /B
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

did i ever in any time of playing here say that rules don't apply to me? i was warned/jailed before, so you can leave that aside.

problem is, "rping injured" has been done many times, by admins also, and there weren't complaints unless they started shooting or something. i came back, and you guys even allowed me to RP injured. which i did. i started crawling, slowly, and you shot me to death. then when i got into the KO position/animation, you shot me again.

you don't have to go in caps lock, i'm not blind, you know? i'll give you your gun if you want, but you did the same thing to me, at least hoover did. do you think you would of escaped anyways?
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes, did i say you are blind? dont make it look like i was being mean to you, i just wrote you cannot rob and then kil, cus that would be unfair upon the player being robbed and killed..

You still rked, and give us all admin rights so we can tp around and act alive then.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm

normal players "rped injured" as well. i didn't rob shadow, did i? i'm not turning the tables and trying to make you look bad, but you don't have to make your letters any bigger.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Dont go off topic. this is about your rk, i just wrote the rules, and you have to accept them. Either you stay on topic or take punishment man, its unfair as hell for me and the guys to see you just come here and say that its allowed to tp suddenly when we all came to rob you, but if you play those cards, we did say that if you tried any sudden moves we would kill you, and we did, so pls sir. You took your consequences with rp injured, and thats how it is and thats how it goes, im not accepting you getting away cus ur a admin and can do everything you like..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

read one of my previous posts again...
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm

White, nobody of us accepted your rp injured if i belive, we thought you came to rp a dead body, who knows, you cant just come back rp alive again, thats pg, doing unrealistic things, shot with 3 clips by 3 guys? b-please white, pg, rk.

You tp back, we said make a sudden move and we will kill you, you moved more toward your guys, and we had to let you rp that injured cus we thought you was dead and it was cool untill you started rping crawling around, i dont ever see a dead body crawling, do you? No.

So white, we shot you again yes, and nobody sees a moving dead body so you got what it was. You rked us and pged.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 pm

you did let me since you said we have a hostage, not all three of you shot me, and 3 bullets to the back isn't instant death. i came to rp an injured person and you let me, then when i got into the KO position, even before that, i stopped moving, unfortunately Hoover had to shoot me. and i don't believe i have to respond more since i'll get punished if i respond or not.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Well if you get punished im done here, as long as it is a fair punishment.

And 3 bullets? No sir, I fired my whole clip into your chest/neck. And unless your superman or superhuman i will allow it...

But since your taking punishment for it, ill wait for Compton/Some higher rank to confirm it.

And evidence if possible..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

you shot my back as i was turned towards jameroo or what was his name.

was jailed in game, locked.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Warned

Jailed IG for 20 minutes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on White for RK -.-   Report on White for RK -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on White for RK -.-
Page 1 of 1