West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Santos Crew

Go down 
+15
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Tuck
Tax
RollingStone
Pacukas
Butters
Slick
Loc
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
KDST
Jiggy
Rocce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Rocce wrote:
People just don't understand problems nowadays. Have you ever felt falling down from a 3m high wall and falling on your arm?

No, I actually don't. You're just using that situation as an excuse.
You were way inactive before that anyway, I had people pming me to come back to the server, to restore AM's activity and about how inactive you are. I regret leaving MC now. 1 week after you got accepted, only me and some other unofficials were active.
Don't use the arm thingy as an excuse, even though I understand you can't play right now.
But you were inactive even before that, and you damn well know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 pm

How can you say I was inactive when you haven't ever logged on? I've been there more than once after you left and yet was there, even though I was alone.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm

conclusion = You both are inactive shits that apply for leadership and then never come online because of RL issues. I will recommend you to read this: https://west-life.forummo.com/t6229-to-faction-leaders

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Kompot wrote:
conclusion = You both are inactive shits that apply for leadership and then never come online because of RL issues. I will recommend you to read this: https://west-life.forummo.com/t6229-to-faction-leaders

fuck you

@To both of the fags:
ESE'S, I quit samp, how do you not get that? + I have a lot of school work lately, so it'll take ANOTHER few months for me to return. To be honest, I can return now and be active for 30mins everyday, but I know if I do so I get bored again and will go inactive again.

And Rocce, I haven't went on for a few weeks now and haven't checked the server lately, but it doesn't mean I don't know how inactive you are. I have eyes vato, and with those eyes I can READ the messages people send me. Shush now and eat cock.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:01 pm

"People" are nonetheless to me.
And thanks, cpt <3
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Laughing Fuck me
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Gonna try to be semi-active from now on. Though I won't make promises yet.
By the way, the only ones left are me, KDST and Rocce, right?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm

I guess, anyways, soon enough I'll remove my patches and I'm comming back.
by soon enough I mean about 3-4 weeks :c

Last edited by Rocce on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Jiggy wrote:
Gonna try to be semi-active from now on. Though I won't make promises yet.
By the way, the only ones left are me, KDST and Rocce, right?

Well.....I`m still here.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Well I'm still in AM somehow ^^
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:21 pm

New patches, yay.
Give me 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

I'll try and join you when you return now that I'm reasonably active.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Rokk, am I still in this? 'Cause I don't really know, it depends on you.
Also, mind PMing me what those changes are you're planning? Maybe I can help.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Sure, soon enough I get my arm good enough to move it while I write. Have fun while I'm not around.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:21 pm

I thought this faction was dead, I've never been so wrong.
See y'all IG anytime.
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

I'm still here to, I'm from Slick's era, I had IRL issues, such like school, swimming trainning and studying, some of you may say these are executions, but they're not, I'm planning to come this weekend online, but I really dont know if I'm still in this faction, CPT know's why I went in-active 'cuase of IRL issues and I talked with him, I actually doubt if he's still remembers our converstation, hmm, well who cares, anyways, I'll drop by this weekend if I find any free time, see you guys, and I'm really glad that [AM] have very good RP'ers, that goes for you Jiggy, and Rocce and everyone in that faction.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Rocce lost his leadership about 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:16 am

He had great ideas about this faction, Jiggy should be the leader from now on.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:45 am

Jiggy doesnt play in this server anymore ,but he will come back. Now we just have to wait for someone to apply
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 am

The thing is, he's capable leading this faction, so why he doesn't give a shot ? try Jiggy, we got your support.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 pm

He's left the server that's why he doesn't give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Go on Jiggy.
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 am

Rocce, why you won't lead this faction ? you had great ideas, and you still have them, personaly, I don't care if you're active or in-active, I just want to see [AM] as a good faction for this server, about Jiggy's thing, why he left the server ? becuase Rocce wasn't active enough ? anyways, get [AM] a good name for this server, whoever is the leader.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Rocce lost his leadership and cant apply for 2 or 1 weeks and Jiggy left because of Real Life reasons.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Dresta wrote:
Rocce, why you won't lead this faction ? you had great ideas, and you still have them, personaly, I don't care if you're active or in-active, I just want to see [AM] as a good faction for this server, about Jiggy's thing, why he left the server ? becuase Rocce wasn't active enough ? anyways, get [AM] a good name for this server, whoever is the leader.
He left because he can't be active, shame really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Santos Crew
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next