West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Santos Crew

Go down 
+15
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Tuck
Tax
RollingStone
Pacukas
Butters
Slick
Loc
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
KDST
Jiggy
Rocce
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:25 pm

The Santos Crew 378z
Plot:

Henry A. Matters, originally from Salt Lake City, Utah. Henry was born in the same place he lived until he was 24 (Salt Lake City). Henry was born to a peacefull family constituted by his parents and his older brother. Henry had few neighbours but yet he did not lack friends.
Henry, although, had one problem, he was not a good student overall, he used to take grades around D and C, so he was usually underrated for being "dumb". Henry managed to complete the 12th Grade when he was 21, although he had to made it under special equivalency exams.
Henry was 22 when he got in contact first with the American Mafia, where he started as gardener as he didn't have the qualifications for much more. He was working for the boss of the American Mafia, after some months, Henry's personality showed off and actually got to interact with the boss' family overall. After a year, Henry had been classified as trusted and initiated in the American Mafia.
At this chapter, Henry was 24, he was told to move to Los Santos without any justification from the boss. He setted him up with a house and a job there, years passed and nothing went on, Henry turned 26. One of his friends, Marco, came to visit and they both began working in the same place.
Henry, once he reached the age of 28, he was contacted by the mob boss in order to explain the current situation. The boss explained that Henry was chosen to start a subgroup of the mafia based in Los Santos. Henry was flattered by the chance he was attaining, but he was not much into criminal actions, so the boss gave him a year to get used to the crime life.
The time-budget was over, he recieved the call from the boss once the date reached the exact hour of midnight. Henry was ready, he was three calls away from setting a new family in Los Santos.
After Henry making his calls, he met up with Marco and two other friends of him, whereas in that meeting, it got settled that "The Santos Crew" is up and running.

Last edited by Rocce on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Future Plans for the faction:

The plan for this faction is to start as a small-town group to go up to a big mob crew. We don't own mansions, big cars, or anything like that. We're starting small from the root, we'll be RPing taking over businesses and investing in businesses and stock market to get money in order to move our way up the food chain. More explanations will be given in the next section, OOC.

Last edited by Rocce on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Out of Character:

The Santos Crew was created, so that we could start a new era of AM, we'll be acting totally different from the previous leaders and members. The Santos Crew is a subgroup of AM, so we are not running off from the concept, we're just reviving it. The idea we are getting is to keep everything different from what everyone expects, ranging from switching our operating zones to organizing events such as back-alley poker games to get money.
The new "American Mafia" recruitment is fully done in-character and you will not profit from joining when the application is being started, or by being a friend of the leader and by being an IC cousin or brother of one of the mmebers, that won't change anything.
If you are looking to find us in-character, we suggest looking around Downtown.

FOR ALL THE MEMBERS:
I want everyone to post pictures of their roleplay in this thread.

FOR THE VISITORS:
This is all the topics we should have, incorporated in one thread.

Last edited by Rocce on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:26 pm

The Santos Crew 7x4o
The Santos Crew 8rp6
The Santos Crew 14h4
The Santos Crew Pt1g
The Santos Crew Aphh
The Santos Crew I8pu
The Santos Crew Ws40
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 pm

What's the first picture on your first post actually? It turns up white on my screen, nothing to see.

Anyway, I've got this code problem(can be seen in player support section) which means I won't be able to join the server, which I wanted to since this morning.
I hope to fix this soon, I'm really in the mood for rp.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Nice RP today, i'll try and make it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Splendid roleplay the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 pm

The Santos Crew FBI

// FIB_CFILE_192408AM
// RB_LSPD_245OC

// AMERICAN MAFIA
// THE SANTOS CREW

// CONTAIN_BACKGROUNDSTORY_2
The Santos Crew is a subgroup of the American Mafia1, settled in Los Santos, as quoted in the name. The discovery of the background organization was found by tapping into a phone call comming from the American Mafia's leader -CLASSIFIED- to Henry A. Matters. The call2 mentioned contained a approval of the high-ranked to settle a crew in Los Santos. The members of the former crew cannot be taken under arrest until further evidences of crime or fraud. There are suspicions of the violation of the RICO act (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act), yet as stated above there are no proofs of so.

// CONTAIN_HIERACHY_KNOW

The Santos Crew Jn8o

// CONTAIN_SUPER_DETAILS

1 American Mafia, originated in Sicily, mostly operating in Chicago, Florida and New York. The American Mafia has a long list of crimes, being underlined in it: Extortion, Rackeetering and Violence overall. It is know that the American Mafia has subgroups all around the United States.

2???: Your time-budget is over.
Henry: I know so. Don't worry, the Santos Crew will be up and settled.
???: I hope so...
-DEADLINE-

// CONTAIN_INFO_CRASH

GROUP: MAFIA; AMERICAN MAFIA
SUBGROUP: LOS SANTOS; THE SANTOS CREW
OPERATING ZONE: LOS SANTOS, SA.
DATE OF FOUNDATION: 29TH DECEMBER, 2013.
WARRANTIES: N/A
SUSPICIOUS: Violation of the RICO act; Violence; Extortion.
IDENTIFYING ATTIRE: N/A
OWNED PROPERTIES: Lot 23; Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos.
                            Garage 3; Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos.
OWNED BUSINESSES: Unnamed Restaurant; Verdant Bluffs, Los Santos.

// FINISH_CFILE_192408AM
// FINISH_TEXT_ENTRY
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Rocce if you don't mind I will use this in my casefiles (stored on my computer)? Can I? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Sure, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:31 pm

My full name is Marco ''Fixer'' Vincenzo.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Alright, good luck Rocce.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:22 am

My first rp as an official today..
Enjoyed it while it lasted.

The Santos Crew INaaeXh
The Santos Crew CPstPGh
The Santos Crew Ctn1t6f
The Santos Crew UC51FMp
The Santos Crew Z0KOBYt
The Santos Crew LbeMEuc
The Santos Crew Vk6KO7t
The Santos Crew Q0PPIaw
The Santos Crew HeAXBNd
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:46 am

Looking good so far guys.
Nice screens.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 am

Exceptional role-play today, took a few screens.
I'll be posting them tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta
Gangsta

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Okay, I'll hop IG with my LewLoc account in twenty minutes. I'm going to take some screens this time.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 pm

I just have this addiction to taking screens-..

The Santos Crew L5hEV8O

The Santos Crew 5yHiaxA

The Santos Crew VygmFQR

The Santos Crew QStmLln

The Santos Crew KRuJoNi

The Santos Crew 4rgQwtS

The Santos Crew X2cGjiK

The Santos Crew AFpOm6p

The Santos Crew HOpcd9m

The Santos Crew FgmRJTh

The Santos Crew C8P3oTL
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Will be inactive these upcoming 1/2 weeks due to exams.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Show your faggot ass in-game Rokke, not just on forums lol.

The Santos Crew 0fFe8VJ
The Santos Crew G1gismT
The Santos Crew 5HZHh2g
The Santos Crew 36n3gT7
The Santos Crew 36n3gT7
The Santos Crew DZNjJcp
The Santos Crew 78Wz1lG
The Santos Crew YoG4dVi
The Santos Crew FWd8RTl
The Santos Crew FZYzq5m
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Actually, last two times I went IG I'm pretty sure nobody came around me. And I also got abducted by Compton, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Come IG nao
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

So, I've had it with people coming into our Restaurant and ordering Diet-Coke and French Fries.
Our Restaurant is luxurious, which means you can't just order cola.
We mostly sell Wine, Wodka and Martini's.

As everything is un-organized, especially the Menu.
Me and Wax will make a WHOLE menu list with everything(Prices, pictures, etc).
This will probably take about a few days, so expect it on monday/tuesday.
Maybe even on Sunday. The Menu list will be posted in this thread or another thread will be made.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:36 am

Jiggy wrote:
So, I've had it with people coming into our Restaurant and ordering Diet-Coke and French Fries.

Fu! I just wanted my food Very Happy

Well pretty cool brawl there, I will spoke with CPT about this RK as another body guard, it's realistic in my opinion. but it could be done only in Mafia business buildings Wink
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

The Santos Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am

Todays`Roleplay
The Santos Crew 116
The Santos Crew 215
The Santos Crew 315
The Santos Crew 415
The Santos Crew 8810
The Santos Crew 612
The Santos Crew 711
The Santos Crew 811
The Santos Crew 1110
The Santos Crew 1210
Back to top Go down