West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Santos Crew

Go down 
+15
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Tuck
Tax
RollingStone
Pacukas
Butters
Slick
Loc
Buhinc
.::Lil_Jamal::.
KDST
Jiggy
Rocce
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

The Santos Crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Dresta wrote:
Rocce, why you won't lead this faction ? you had great ideas, and you still have them, personaly, I don't care if you're active or in-active, I just want to see [AM] as a good faction for this server, about Jiggy's thing, why he left the server ? becuase Rocce wasn't active enough ? anyways, get [AM] a good name for this server, whoever is the leader.

To be honest, I believe that having good ideas isn't enough. I'd prefer to see a faction (with a "bad" concept) being active and providing good RP instead. A faction can't be a good faction just because of its good concept, if the leader is inactive and the faction has no members left in it then there's no way the faction will ever become a good one unless the leader returns. (The last part depends on who's leading the faction, though)
And just saying, I don't mean to say that Rocce is a bad leader. In my opinion, he's a very good one, but the fact that he went inactive fucked this faction up.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Concept is all that matters, Activity is only temporary that's why many scrubs who lead fall quite quickly.
'
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Thing is, life gets harder by the day it goes by, I ain't getting younger, kids.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 pm

u still got it fam
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Dresta wrote:
Rocce, why you won't lead this faction ? you had great ideas, and you still have them, personaly, I don't care if you're active or in-active, I just want to see [AM] as a good faction for this server, about Jiggy's thing, why he left the server ? becuase Rocce wasn't active enough ? anyways, get [AM] a good name for this server, whoever is the leader.

To be honest, I believe that having good ideas isn't enough. I'd prefer to see a faction (with a "bad" concept) being active and providing good RP instead. A faction can't be a good faction just because of its good concept, if the leader is inactive and the faction has no members left in it then there's no way the faction will ever become a good one unless the leader returns. (The last part depends on who's leading the faction, though)
And just saying, I don't mean to say that Rocce is a bad leader. In my opinion, he's a very good one, but the fact that he went inactive fucked this faction up.

SBF had most complex and complicated faction concept - The hierarchy, the story, the gang separated in Inner Circle (Businessmen) and street soldiers, the whole Grim Nation thing, and the concept changed every month basicly, from street gang, to crime syndicate, then we had the whole ''civil war'' concept when we didnt own entire SBF turf and fought NPC and imaginary gangs, and we were still basicly 40%-60% of ''Players online'' when you press the TAB button.

Whats your point?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:48 pm

he's trying to say that activity with poor ideas is better than good ideas without activity.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
he's trying to say that activity with poor ideas is better than good ideas without activity.

That. Ideas do matter, yeah but if you're inactive you'll never manage to use those ideas in your advantage.
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:40 am

My point, if you're a leader and you have good ideas, you should consider them and make it happen, disscuss with your members your ideas and see if they're agree, I'd like to see [AM} concepts, how it started, from the bottom, they made a small crew, and then, after few weeks playing, they made a very good business crew, my point, you have to improve your ideas to your faction, if no one wants to lead this faction then ok, me and Kollegah back in the days were only two, but then he quitted it, I want to see this faction active again, I might apply for it, but I got a reason why I can't, I'm 19, as Rocce said, we're not getting younger, we grow, we have to be responsibly for our actions, I'm working and I already have Basketball trainning everyday, except weekends, so you may say why I'm not active in weekends, I'm spending some time with my friends, I can't avoid them, neither you, point is, Rocce had good ideas. he could tell his idea to a other person who is capable of leading this faction.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:51 pm

The guys here can't be active anymore to show up or they aren't interested, it's not their fault.
AM was never successful since it's creation and it will never be in my honest opinion. It's even fair to say that this and MC are preety much doomed. The players that are good in both fields aren't playing anymore. We should just stop trying to make these happen.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:16 pm

It could work again, it certainly doesn't have a chance at the moment though. it needs the right guy with the right ideas and activity which is a rarity these days.
Back to top Go down
Dresta

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 am

You giving it up so easily, Slick.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Had cool RP with Ramiero, I somehow like this faction, for now I'm not thinking to apply for so if there is someone who want to lead this, count me as member Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Some good RP indeed today Buhinc. I'm not planning on applying at the moment either, but if someone feels like it count me as member to!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:19 am

So i'm back from my vacation!! See y'all ingame!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks to everyone for the support! Good luck to us and i will do my best to keep this faction alive and stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Santos Crew   The Santos Crew - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Santos Crew
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4