West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD

Go down 
+4
Buhinc
Weedie
karlis
Rhyme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Empty
PostSubject: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:04 am

[LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD LA-Times-Logo2
Notorious Criminal Street Gang Leader Executed

7/17/2013, 23:00, by Fern Russel, LS Times Journalist

Yesterday night at around 11:30 PM, the criminal mastermind behind the Temple Drive Ballas street gang located in Market was executed by a firing squad at the Red County Maximum Security Penitentiary. He was put on death row for charges ranging from murder, to extortion. His name was Darnell Jones and it has been leaked that he was responsible for the death of five law enforcement officers. He was finally caught after being cornered by LSPD squad cars and a helicopter in Willowfield. The man who was with him in the vehicle escaped into the darkness of the night after firing upon officers during the high-speed car chase which ended in the injury of a few officers and the execution of long-time criminal.

He was known as a legend in the eyes of his people, but hated by most, including the LSPD. He had been involved in numerous illegal activities throughout his lifetime and new information shows he's been a criminal since his teen years. For over two decades he had control of the Temple Drive Ballas street gang located in the Market area, he ruled over the area with an iron fist. The LSPD chief Jimmy Jackson stated, "This is a huge victory for the city of Los Santos, this is just the first step in eradicating all violent street gangs and organizations from this beautiful city, thank you."

The citizens of Los Santos are not sure however, Caroline Banks stated, "Jus' because 'dey killed that poor nigga, doesn't mean that violence gon' stop, feel me? New nigga gon' be in power and more violence gonna come, you LSPD niggas can't stop it, nahh' mean?" I certainly agree with Caroline's statement, this city has always been known for it's violent gangs and if Jimmy Jackson thinks he can do anything about it, well good luck!

New information has been leaked, it is said by a witness in the penitentiary that his last words were... "Remember me, D.J. the Legend!" and "Kill ME." His overall last word was "KILL" before he finished his sentence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest in Peace
Darnell "D.J." Jones
1970-2013

[LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Dmx

Last edited by Rhyme™ on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 am

Not nutorious but easy to catch-able, nice thread nevertheless Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 am

/me browses the net and finds an article.
/me reads it through.
- "Damn.. another one bites the dust, I guess."

nice looking topic
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:34 am

/me puts his duty belt on the table as he walks towards the fridge.
/me opens the fridge and grabs the cold beer from it and closes the fridge afterwards.
/me removes the cap from the beer bottle as he walks towards living room and sits on couch.
/me puts the beer on table and grabs the remote controler, turns on the TV as he pays attention to news.

/do After some minutes of watching...

/me Takes a sip of beer and turns off the TV, afterwards lays on the couch.

[PD]Buhinc:It was a long, long night, let me take a rest for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:59 am

/me extends his arm, he snatches the black remote control from the cupboard and presses the "ON" button.
/me slowly makes his way towards the fold-able metal chair and takes a seat on it as he keeps his eyes locked on the screen.
/do The news report regarding D.J.'s death would appear on-screen.
/me shakes his head in a negative manner as he listens intently to the news reporter.
[TDB]Rhyme: Damn, nigga! D.J. was always there for me, that fuckin' prick that killed him is gonna pay.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 am

*Lil Dan watches from the television in jail*

Lil Dan: So.. King of the West fell too?
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 pm

*/me listens to the news on the radio, while smoking tobacco in his garden.*
[GSF]Sniffie: Damn, niggas falling to pieces. I think we will accept the title of dead neighbourhood, we don't want this shit in our hood.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm

*[KTB]Loc listens to the boombox as he smokes a cigarette at the same time.*
[KTB]Loc: Finally, he is dead.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 pm

I can't believe ma nigga dead, looks like Crazy is now a real balla og that still alive in the game.

Rest In Temple, Dee Jayy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD   [LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LS Times] Notorious Criminal Mastermind Executed by LSPD
Page 1 of 1