West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court

Go down 
+6
Keelo
[AFK]Lil Dan
Wh1t3
Loc
Smokey
Rhyme
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Empty
PostSubject: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:14 am

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Lstimes
 Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court
+ LSPD Targeting Journalists in Los Santos?

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Former-obama-adviser-the-justice-departments-surveillance-of-a-fox-news-reporter-is-disturbing

Author, David Moran, 7/21/13, LS Times Journalist

Local man Peter Ferguson says, "I plan to get Mr. Jackson in court for violation of state law maybe in federal law, every individual has a right to fight AGAINST the death penalty in a court of law. I understand the individual at hand, Darnell Jones was not the best of men, but he deserved to fight for his rights." Darnell is said to have been executed without any court of law at all, which is in itself a violation of state law. This story is still developing but the individual said the following after news of the controversial tape on YouTube came out, "If those cops want to silence me for doing what's right, then let them do it, as Patrick Henry said, 'Give me liberty, or give me death!" Speaking of the tape, this came out on YouTube, it was a tape of LSPD officers beating a man who was later identified as Fern Russel, coincidentally the writer of the story on Darnell Jones a couple of days prior. The fishy part is this tape never became popular and was never spoken of officially, YouTube had to get it popular! Someone is hiding something here, and I feel I might be at risk.

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court R-SEATTLE-POLICE-BEATING-large570

The recent riots have put the city in a state of unrest, even more so after Cortez DeLeon's trial held at the Pershing Square. A trial which the public found as completely biased and turned in the District Attorney's favor. Civilians argue that Cortez and his defense had all of the facts and that the district attorney's arguments were invalid! Did I forget to mention that Cortez was given the electric chair? The sentence was 25 years originally, the entire case was overblown and now we have two men killed without any fairness. Someone must do something before the LSPD goes off the hook, LSPD will have more riots if my predictions are right.  As I said this case is still developing, so stay tuned for any updates on this, LS Times, out.

OOC:
My character was killed on the spot and I was teleported to an area to be murdered, simple because they wanted to kill me. This is not right at all. Keelo's killing was unfair as well, we all feel that this was all a biased court case, and we should re-do it with a proper judge.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 am

Damn thats some corrupt shit that happen to my homeboy
fucked up government better do something about these police men 

((Totally support Rhyme, what LSPD did to his character was not proper roleplay by just killing him without being judged for his actions))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 am

*[KTB]Loc looks at the LST news and raises up his eyebrows, moves the bottle of beer near to his mouth and takes a sip.
[KTB]Loc: Here, LSPD's action got expose! They do 'dis only with black people, i'll burn that LSPD soon.
*[KTB]Loc keep staring at the LST news and shakes his head in a negative way.

(( Yeah, i agree with  Smokey.That was unfair. ))
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 am

(( you killed 5 cops what more do you expect, PD has the right to CK you if you kill +3 PD officers and Keelo's trial was fair, can you stop whining about it all...you lost a character IN A GAME big fuckin' deal. you got to keep everything just make a new char, what's the problem? ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 am

(( I agree with rhyme. Well, Rhyme's character had it coming if he kept killing police officers. And if he was armed on the spot, aiming and proving to be a threat to officers they had all legal rights to eliminate him. Its Keelo that bothers me - you dont get electric chair for assaulting a police officer without killing him, you only get the execution if you are proved murderer))

DeShawn Browns: ... A criminal dies and everyone loses their mind
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

CALI_ASSASSIN_909 wrote:

((Totally support Rhyme, what LSPD did to his character was not proper roleplay by just killing him without being judged for his actions))

((I went to court IC, y'all seen what happened? To them, I was guilty no matters what I said.))
((I'm not blaiming anyone for my IC's actions but Rhyme do have a point regarding this incident.))
((Well, 2 gangs leaders CK'ed within three days-.. y'all out there better watch out.))

EDIT: So I seen LSPD can CK if you have killed 3 PD officers or more?
I'm not bitching, I'd just like to know why I have been forced to CK because I shot at PD? (I didn't even killed one.))
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Keelo wrote:
CALI_ASSASSIN_909 wrote:

((I went to court IC, y'all seen what happened? To them, I was guilty no matters what I said.))
((I'm not blaiming anyone for my IC's actions but Rhyme do have a point regarding this incident.))
((Well, 2 gangs leaders CK'ed within three days-.. y'all out there better watch out.))

EDIT: So I seen LSPD can CK if you have killed 3 PD officers or more?
I'm not bitching, I'd just like to know why I have been forced to CK because I shot at PD? (I didn't even killed one.))
Well Keelo There's a lot of evidence linking you to being the head of Lanza Project Families  I doubt you never killed anyone moreover you had a war with SBF if Dan would have been caught the works to get him killed would have been done aswell but he didn't. Your death means less murder on the street shaking an criminal organization down and helping taking it down and weakening it you need more reason why the LSPD would pleed to kill you? To add you were quite aggressive over the trail itself proving you are a dangerous man and keeping you alive in jail might make you kill men in jail.And to top this all off you called your black judge racist so he got mad he may have just given you life in jail without parole but you had to provoke him don't cry after you made your actions same as no one whines when he gets CKed neither should any of you.Oh and Rhyme you killed 5 cops what did you want them to do stroke your hair and walk you nicely to the LSPD? the moment you shot deadly fire and kill cops have the right to kill you
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 pm

(( shooting at a police officer is like 28 years in jail plus you shot two police officers meaning two felonies, 56 years in prison and you're like 18? you would be 74 four if you came out of prison and i doubt you would

i might be wrong correct me if i am ))
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 pm

(( guys, let me explain you few things how does this goes, as white said first of all those topics are totally not needed here, and other topics are made without my ic interviews, all your IC topics guys are just fake, rp a journalist and come and interview me IG... why CKs, you all know PD got right to CK you, first of all Rhyme you killed like 5 or more officers, evading police chases, attempt of murders, using gun in public, murder of store owner,extortion, possessing illegal firearms, and there should be told much more, that's why your Charracter was CKed, court for your ck, are you willing to defend yourself, there was 5 and more officers murdered from you and others crimes, there isn't a 1% chance to win versus LSPD on court, is hard to rp as new character ? you are still leader and so on... what else do you want ? About Keelo, There was enough evidences on court DaParasite was judge, we don't have any OOC connections with each other so it was his decision what to do with you so make this topic against judge not LSPD chief, and lets say to amen to DaParasite's post, he explained well, if you are doing crimes go ahead you will finish in the same way, when PD will collect enough evidences, you think we just simply start chasing you Rhyme ? All was planed for about 3 days before we started with the plan... now go ahead and make 1000x Ic topics I'm tired of this, just go ahead and rp smarter with new characters.))
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Bull wrote:
(( guys, let me explain you few things how does this goes, as white said first of all those topics are totally not needed here, and other topics are made without my ic interviews, all your IC topics guys are just fake, rp a journalist and come and interview me IG... why CKs, you all know PD got right to CK you, first of all Rhyme you killed like 5 or more officers, evading police chases, attempt of murders, using gun in public, murder of store owner,extortion, possessing illegal firearms, and there should be told much more, that's why your Charracter was CKed, court for your ck, are you willing to defend yourself, there was 5 and more officers murdered from you and others crimes, there isn't a 1% chance to win versus LSPD on court, is hard to rp as new character ? you are still leader and so on... what else do you want ? About Keelo, There was enough evidences on court DaParasite was judge, we don't have any OOC connections with each other so it was his decision what to do with you so make this topic against judge not LSPD chief, and lets say to amen to DaParasite's post, he explained well, if you are doing crimes go ahead you will finish in the same way, when PD will collect enough evidences, you think we just simply start chasing you Rhyme ? All was planed for about 3 days before we started with the plan... now go ahead and make 1000x Ic topics I'm tired of this, just go ahead and rp smarter with new characters.))

A-FUCKING-MEN.

Some people act all highly and mightly way too much
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Bull wrote:

A-FUCKING-MEN.

Some people act all highly and mightly way too much

((If they would act like you icly Dan (clever) they would be never cked -.-' but their gang members are doing fucking DB on PD, ok I accept it so the will have to accept CK, and I'm not going to rp any court because DaParasite was judge and it was his decision (on given evidences) and it was fair enough now they can rp with 1000 riots and 10000 topics like this, go ahead, we will be still mates but this is boring.))
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Nothing should be re RP'd. Be smarter next time,No one forced you to kill,Do crimes or turn the riots violent or start wars or anything. You made your decisions now live with the result. Now that we have an active PD this sort of thing can happen to anyone including me so cleverness is the name of the game. Your RPs now became a mind game of chess if you don't think ahead your king and queen will be killed.Rhyme and Keelo's characters are examples of how to get caught don't want to be CKed? don't do what they did and think ahead in your RPs. Good luck with your new characters.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm

((This is IC Btw. lol, I just added the OOC part because I felt, and a couple of others felt it was a bit messed up. However 99% of this topic was all for IC purposes but I guess even that's a problem.))
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm

(( don't make your own topics, talk with the PD first...it's a problem because you cannot accept a loss when you were trialed fairly. ))
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Whitey wrote:
(( don't make your own topics, talk with the PD first...it's a problem because you cannot accept a loss when you were trialed fairly.  ))

I wasn't trialed at all, Keelo was, but that wasn't a fair trial, either way... it doesn't matter anymore, you can lock this if you find it extremely irritating, Whitey.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Rhyme™ wrote:
Whitey wrote:
(( don't make your own topics, talk with the PD first...it's a problem because you cannot accept a loss when you were trialed fairly.  ))

I wasn't trialed at all, Keelo was, but that wasn't a fair trial, either way... it doesn't matter anymore, you can lock this if you find it extremely irritating, Whitey.
There was no point in your trail Keelo acted like he did and got what he got his trail obviously all your crimes will be used against you in a trail to prove how dangerous you are.As I said before if you don't wanna be caught you have two choices:1.be smarter in your RP 2. Don't break the law
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:38 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Rhyme™ wrote:
Whitey wrote:

2. Don't break the law

Let me break 'dis down. This is a gang RP server, how is someone suppose to be clean here? Everyone here has killed someone... So we do, if you kill three people it counts as a actual kill which you can be arrested for?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 am

(( if you kill +3 cops you will be CK'd by the police.... ))
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 am

Whitey wrote:
(( if you kill +3 cops you will be CK'd by the police.... ))

Smokey the Bear Says: Don't kill police, kids! Only you can stop CK's!
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:43 am

Well, PD shouldn't CK those who commit crimes, like killing cops ect..... I think its better if they PK them, and if they get caught they should jail them for like 1 hour depending on there crime.If they get Pked they'll loose there guns, money, and you can confiscate there drugs, so they can think it twice if they want to disturb the peace or be a good citizen.Simple as this -''To Serve and  Fuck you up''-
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

Would you stop whining about being CKed?You got CKed deal with it already!Your whining and bitching here doesn't get you anywhere you're not gonna get anything back the only thing that actually changed is your name so shut the fuck up already. You're whining as if no one ever got CKed or it's your first CK ever. The faster you'll get over it the faster we can all go back to our lives
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 am

(( @Ryhme: If you don't accept it, then rp DJ as a ghost Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Let me get this fucking straight. Its a gangster RP server, not an idiot RP server, you twats. Being gangster is not only about going around waving guns and shooting police, thats being an idiot. WHats the point of being a criminal? Getting easy money, getting away with crimes and succeeding - now lets do the simple math - IF YOU WANNA GET EASY MONEY, GET AWAY WITH CRIMES AND SUCCEED, YOU MUST NOT GET CAUGHT.

Rhyme said something about being clean. Well, Rhyme, considering you are a gang leader you are the one who's supposed to be cleanest around. You have a whole bunch of soldiers at your disposal to do the dirty work for you. Its ironic, you got most chance to be clean yet you claim you cant be clean in gangsta rp server.

I dont want to portrait myself as a role model, but take an example of my characters.
Im responsible for over 10 character kills in 2 years ive been in SBF and i havent pulled a trigger once.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Let me get this fucking straight. Its a gangster RP server, not an idiot RP server, you twats. Being gangster is not only about going around waving guns and shooting police, thats being an idiot. WHats the point of being a criminal? Getting easy money, getting away with crimes and succeeding - now lets do the simple math - IF YOU WANNA GET EASY MONEY, GET AWAY WITH CRIMES AND SUCCEED, YOU MUST NOT GET CAUGHT.

Rhyme said something about being clean. Well, Rhyme, considering you are a gang leader you are the one who's supposed to be cleanest around. You have a whole bunch of soldiers at your disposal to do the dirty work for you. Its ironic, you got most chance to be clean yet you claim you cant be clean in gangsta rp server.

I dont want to portrait myself as a role model, but take an example of my characters.
Im responsible for over 10 character kills in 2 years ive been in SBF and i havent pulled a trigger once.

This. Also you can't get pissed that your character was ck'd it's happened to nearly all the players here at one point or another. For example: keelo was high ranking member in SBF after years of rp and was sentenced to life after being proven guilty. You can't claim to be on an rp server then want to make things unrealistic because you personally find it unfair that you were ck'd of it was unfair then the "court" wouldn't have ruled it, the fact is that it was fair and now you're feeling the reprocusions.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Would you stop whining about being CKed?You got CKed deal with it already!Your whining and bitching here doesn't get you anywhere you're not gonna get anything back the only thing that actually changed is your name so shut the fuck up already. You're whining as if no one ever got CKed or it's your first CK ever. The faster you'll get over it the faster we can all go back to our lives

Calm down, alright? There's no need for these rude statements. Honestly, if my topic about something IC affects ANYONE's life, then they need to get one. If you hate it so much, stop coming back and posting. Does it feel good if someone gives you an attitude as well?

On Topic - This was meant to be In Character, however everyone seems to believe that I'm bitching. I didn't like the CK, sure, but I wouldn't classify myself as "bitching" right now. I already said it once, if this topic seems to bother everyone, especially DaParasite, it can be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court   [LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LS Times] Man Plans to Send LSPD Chief to Court
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next