West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

[LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Empty
PostSubject: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 pm

*You are browsing on the internet and you suddenly notices an article about murdered police officers*
*You click the website and starts to read*

[LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ0zGNh5w-X7Wz-BsyQEUfsXrw8A-51zIl0YFbIVETQ5OFxEaE&t=1

On Wednesday 29.08.1994 their were 4 police bodies found in the middle of the road between Verdana Bluffs (Triad Territory) And the Conference building.

[LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Crime-scene

The area was blocked by yellow lints and Police cars. The investigation is still going and there are already 2 taken in for further interrogation.
Los Santos Police Chief reacts:

Quote :
"This situation is extremely rare. We have found AK-47 bullets and some handgun bullets. We are now investigating who the guns belong to. We brought one man in for further interrogation. The man wants his identity Concealed. No further answering"
-Edward Kay

The investigation is still on going and it's priority is high!
If you know any further details about the crime you can dial 911.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:28 pm

*Winston is walking on the road leading to the Compound at Veredant Bluff as he notices the Police around the area.
*Winston quickly runs towards a bush near him, observing the Police carefully.*
Winston: [Chinese]: "It can be thanked to Jackie for his dumbass idea on getting that cadet out from the tattoo shop..."
*Winston shakes his head in dissapointment.*
Winston: [Chinese]: "Atleast I didn't do shit back then, so the Police won't give me a hard time."
*Winston quickly runs back to the compound area.*
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:07 pm

WTF man stop lying, you were 1 cadet and 1 pd, i didn't get anyone of you(you're lucky yes) so

1. the chief and a cadet got shot at
2. they made it alive
3. they did not attempt to metagame that they got shot by the triads

anyone else could have been there and shot u lol ))
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 pm

That's true we were in cover and at we wear black sutis so at nights it's hard to see us in dark areas. ))
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Young Basedgod wrote:
WTF man stop lieing, you were 1 cadet and 1 pd, i didn't get anyone of you(you're lucky yes) so

2. they made it alive

anyone else could have been there and shot u lol

(( I didn't mention the triads in the article, did I? And of course this isn't true. But we arrested someone of the triads for further interrogation and he confessed that it were the triads shooting at the police car. ))
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Jefferson wrote:
Young Basedgod wrote:
WTF man stop lieing, you were 1 cadet and 1 pd, i didn't get anyone of you(you're lucky yes) so

2. they made it alive

anyone else could have been there and shot u lol

(( I didn't mention the triads in the article, did I? And of course this isn't true. But we arrested someone of the triads for further interrogation and he confessed that it were the triads shooting at the police car. ))

whut
they're lucky i don't know this ic *looks at kaka*
but, police lieing? swek :3))
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 pm

(( lol, it's not kaka that said it. Media always makes it worse than it is even in real life Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:20 pm

(( Who fucking got arrested >: |?
I cut his fingers OOCly. Yeah.
And if I find out ICly, I will cut his fingers ICly too. Yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]   [LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[LSPD] Press release - 4 officers murdered [LSPD]
Page 1 of 1