West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 am

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. La-tim10
29/07/13, 22:00, by Dylan Brook, Los Santos Times Journalist and Investigator.

At night yesterday around 10:00 PM, after exhausting all forms of appeal. The most notorious gang member on the Kilo Tray Ballas gang located in Glen Park was executed by Red County Maximum Security Penitentiary. His name was Chuck Taylor, he was put on the death row due to several crimes charges and it was also identified that he was responsible for shooting at three LSPD officers at El Corona and was distributing heroine around Glen Park. He was the most wanted person at LSPD, officers were tracing him for months. Chuck was finally caught by two officers at Idlewood. One of the officer shot at Chuck's left leg, thats how they finally got him. The officer stated that there were two other gang-members with him, they left Chuck and they escaped.

In other hand, Chuck was great person but was hated in other way, including LSPD and other gangs. He had been involved in many street violence and was known that he had been smuggling drug at the age of 15. There were rumors on him also, some of them said that he was on the Rollin's Heights Ballas and other people said that he is Kilo Tray Ballas, the LSPD confirmed that he is affliate with the Kilo Tray Ballas gang and he is a high rank member.

Chief Jimmy: I was chasing him for a long time, and he was just filling his case file. Major is already happy and proud on us.

People around Glen Park were shocked when they heard about this. Some of them are really sad about the accident.

However one of Chuck's friend stated that;

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Sa-mp-23

'' We gonna host an event, everybody are sympathize for my big homie Dizzy but if LSPD think that crimes will stop here, they are wrong .. Gang banging around Glen Park will always have here and soon the cops be surprise.''

Few hours later before Chuck was caught, squad from LSPD had put roadblocks on the west part of Glen Park.

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Sa-mp-34

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Sa-mp-35

Graffiti stating ''R.I.P Chuck'' and the word ''LSPD'' is cross out.

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Sa-mp-36

Hours later, youngsters and gang-members on the east-side Glen Park would seen wearing this black hoodie/pullover.

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. 1hoode10

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Plain-10

Around 66th Street, 90 Street, Bahoma Street, South Avalon Glen Park avenue. Some citizens claimed that the cars and van had purple, dark purple bandanas on their radio anthenas and there were also reports of gangsters showing gang signs through their cars' windows. Noise of car's exhaust and the sound of the horn could be heard.

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Sa-mp-37

Last edited by Hustler on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Nice topic Wink ))

[PD]Buhinc: Damn Chuck I warned you and you didn't take my warning serious, and now everything lead to this.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Yeah n i know that you'll execute another gang leader in the future haha))
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 pm

LoC wrote:

Thats good.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 pm

LoC wrote:

Yeah just look at last report, "making attack on four officers", I promise I will execute everyone until they won't start showing fear to PD and this is how it will be, sure with proper filled case file and admin's permission))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Go ahead then, haha interesting shit are happening in WCL))
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

((First it was D.J, my char' Cortez ''Domino'' Deleon and now Chuck. Polices on the rises, ahah'.))
((Nicely made topic tho'. It's awesome))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Keelo wrote:
((First it was D.J, my char' Cortez ''Domino'' Deleon and now Chuck. Polices on the rises, ahah'.))
((Nicely made topic tho'. It's awesome))
(( Yeah, those times when PD was actually chasing gangsters like vampires. Thanks btw. ))
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Raider:Shit Man we had bad ass time'z Home Rest in peace.. "Makes a Kilo tray Ballas gang sign with his hands"

((Nice topic R.I.P Dizzy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.   Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Santos Times: High Rank Gang Member Executed.
Page 1 of 1