West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am

Applications are OPEN!

(( You read your daily paper and you read that Los Santos Police Department is searching for new recruits. ))
(( You booted your computer 'ON'))
(( You decide to browse to www.lspd.com/recruit-forms.html ))

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ 59vhbc
Welcome to the Los Santos Police Department website.

We are currently searching for new recruits!
Would you like to join our organised force? Did you always dream of bringing justice into the street?
Apply to become one of our Law Enforcers and make the move!

Application form:

((IC questions))
First name:
Last name:
Which street do you live?:
Did you serve your time in the academy?:
Biography ((Min. 250 words)):

((OOC questions))
Name:
Experience being a law enforcer?:
Explain me the basics of Role Play:
What is Meta Gaming (MG) and give me 3 examples:
What is Power Gaming (PG) and give me 3 examples:

Please give us 24hrs to answer to your application!

Last edited by Jefferson on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

((IC questions))
First name: Eric
Last name: Sendrell
Phone number ((Use a random one)): 345 321 534
Which street do you live?: Richman 34
Did you serve your time in the academy?: Yes.
Biography ((Min. 250 words)): Well my parents were very rich thats why I l
live in richman, as a kid, I always tried to be as the others, not feeling special because I were rich, but I were unique. One day me and my friends went to santa maria beach, we used to walk far. So there were another group of kids, that insulted my friend, I protected him, and a fight started, I was just looking on the fight, didn't do anything, cause I noticed there was a detective a couple of yards in front of me, after that my dream has been to become a detective cause somehow cool. After years of waiting, I became 21 and started the police academy, I had a special class that took six years. I have two children and a wife, and I can still proudly show my children how good I were in school, with my credentials, I actully never thought I would match into the police academy, but I had to struggle to fill my desire, in the police academy. It was fun but hard too, I had alot of lore on mathematics, cause my dad was a math teacher, at the age of seven I knew alot. My mum was a doctor, she earned alot more than my dad. My brother is still on college, he is gonna be a lawyer, and my sister, didn't have good grades in school so she became a cleaner, thought the family still help her with the money.
((OOC questions))
Name: Mohamed
Previous factions: [VLA] [FYB] [V] [IM] [KTB]
Experience being a law enforcer?: Yes.
Explain me the basics of Role Play: RP is acting like in real life, You gotta do things like in real life, etc.
What is Meta Gaming (MG) and give me 4 examples: Metagaming is when you mix OOC with IC, Example 1 : i g2g.
Example 2: Saying someone's name without knowing it IC, which you have looked in the other guys tag name.
Example 3: If you get Kidnapped then you PM a guy so he can go help you.
Example 4: (( Cant remember any ))

What is Power Gaming (PG) and give me 4 examples:
Powergame is when you do something really unrealistic.
Example 1: /me takes out a bazzoka from his pocket.
Example 2 : Forcing upon player to PG, which is: Example if your cuffed, saying to the cuffed individual to take his ID.
Example 3: /me sends a powerful punch towards John.
/do F, I block it.
Example 4: (( Cant remember any ))
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 pm

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ M9xb9c

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear applicant,

We have received you application.
The recruitment department has reviewed your application, and we may proudly announce that you are [ACCEPTED]!

Please read the rules and ranks and if possible the available units. Learn the Radio codes and description codes. You may expect an interview with the Chief or Commander within the next 24hrs.

Attachment:
~Los Santos Police Rules~
~Los Santos Police Alarms and Patrol area's~
User manual

Congratulations and goodluck,
-Jefferson
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 am

Application form:

((IC questions))
First name: Rafael
Last name: Arellano
Phone number ((Use a random one)): 76-456-766
Which street do you live?: Las Colinas 213
Did you serve your time in the academy?: Yes
Biography ((Min. 250 words)): I was born in Las Colinas, Los Santos, poor family and 3 sisters to look after. Both of my parents were honest workers, my dad a bus driver and my mom a house maid, their wages weren't enough to take us out of poverty and i was raised in a really bad neighbourhood, crimes were held every night and as a kid and teenager I was surrounded by gang and criminal activity, local gangs always trying to take me in, but i was smart and knew that wasn't the life i was looking for.
Every day these chicano gangsters were talking about the crimes that they have done, all the rapes they have commited, or how many niggers they have "popped", it was just repulsive to me hearing all that, i just couldn't stand it, i just couldn't get how that made them proud. The drama came when one of those gangsters tried to rape my younger sister, she was just 13 at the time, so i caught him on the act, beated him up, and took my sister home. The next night 8 of their friends including him caught me walking my way back home after work, i was working in the near 24/7, they knocked me out, took me to an alley and beated me up. I was hospitalized for 1 week, when i was out i continued to work until my 24, then i joined the academy, and here i'm now, ready to clean the streets.

((OOC questions))
Name: Jojo
Previous factions: [VLA], [V], [GPY], [IM]
Experience being a law enforcer?: No
Explain me the basics of Role Play: Interpretating a made up character like you would in the real life.
What is Meta Gaming (MG) and give me 3 examples: MG, is to use OOC info. in IC situation. Or also inciting someone to MG.
e.g: Read someone nametag and pretend like you know him.
e.g: Someone PM's someone that a gang is going to attack them.
e.g: Mixing information like talking about CoD while in IC.

What is Power Gaming (PG) and give me 3 examples: Powegaming is to perform an action which is impossible irl and also to force someone to RP wihtout giving them a chance in the rp.
e.g: /me picks up the car and throws it towards the crowd.
e.g: /me hits "X" in the chin knocking him out, and leaving him unconcious on the ground.
e.g: /me take his AK-47 from his ass.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 am

Jojo wrote:
Application form:

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ LSPD-PENDING-2

1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear applicant,
the recruitment department showed us your application and we reviewed it. We all came to the conclusion: [PENDING]!
((We have to see how active, loyal you are. And your RP in game))
You will be informed about the final decision. In meanwhile we appreciate it if you go on a patrol with other officers.

Attachment:
Handbook

Your test/interview will be given when you are On-Duty ((online))! Learn the handbook and laws before the test/interview.

Good Luck,
-Jefferson
Chief of Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 am

Name:bill
Last name:tucker
phone number:764-555-0100
Street you live?:grovestreet 10
did you serve your time in the academy?:yes
Biography ((250 min words)):Born in Grovestreet in a poor family with 2 brothers to look after and 1 sister their name were Christine,Andrew,Max .My parents were honest workers my dad was a bus driver and my mum was a house maid,their payment weren't enough to bring us to the top wen i was about 7-8 i thought we could be rich in months but i was wrong.When ever its sleep time i have to put my 2 brothers in bed and my little sister in bed all tuckked and and read them a book.When ever i wake up about 7 am i would always go to the police station with my 2 brothers and sister to see what it would be lik to be a cop i've always wanted to be cop i never knew how hard it would be when i was 20 Andrew died from a car crash and the rest were ok.I was going to the police academy and left my sister and brother,my sister was 14 and my brother was 16.I knew they would be able to look after themselves so i went to academy and went for training.When i went for training i was a little bit crappy at the first day but after 4 years in the academy i was ready to be a cop and i was a great police man i tokk care of los santos and san fiero and los venturas even if i had to risk my own life i would do it for the people.After those 4 years i put on my cadet uniform and came home to show my brother and sister what would they thik about my clothing i wasthinking in my mind they liked it but one of these days i will become a real police man with those fancy uniforms and suits and try o be one of the best cops in whole of los santos.When i am ready i will clean the whole of los santos and protect los santos even if i had to kill anyone i don't want to hurt them buy its my job to you gotta do what you gotta do.When i was 15 i saw a buch of gansters walking down the streets so i hid behind the fence i heard them talking about robery i heard them saying they killed someone but then they looked over the fence and caught me so i ran and i outran them.I went to the police department and told them but they didn't believe me so i signed up to be a police man to clean up the streets.When i die i wuld like my brother to be a police man to protect my sister i hope that future comes when my time in los santos is done.When my time is done i would be in heaven and see the old police men up there and find out about their expierience and see what i could of done better than i was but if i did i would know but know its my choice now and i will try and make the right choices to make los santos a happy place to live in.I don't like people who would call themselves niggers it seems wierd when the first tme i heard it i thought that meant good guy when i was a young boy now for real now i am ready to clean the streets up by not letting people getting raped,murderd and getting hit buy gansters or crime makers or trouble makers.
Name:mastermind
Previous fractions:[vla]
experience being a law officer?:yes
explain me basics of roleplay:Using a made up character like it is in real life.
What is meta gaming (mg) and give me 3 examples: Mg is to use ooc info.in ic situations or also making someone mg.

E.g:Reading someones name tag like you already know them
E.g2:someone saying this person kiled what so ever
E.g3:mixing information like halo 3 in an ic situation

What is powergaming (pg) and give me 3 examples: powergaming is that when you perform an action which is impossible irl and also forcing someoen to roleplay without giving them a chance to roleplay.

E.g:i shoot the player and tbag them without them knowing.
E.g: i take their weapons whenthey just bought it.
E.g:i knock them out before they start to rp.

Last edited by mastermind on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 pm

mastermind wrote:
Application Format

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ LSPD-PENDING-2

1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear applicant,
we have reviewed your application and we came to the conclusion: [PENDING]!
((You're biography is less then 250 words, you have 48hrs to update it! Use the 'edit' button))
We will inform you about our final decision, in meanwhile we appreciate it if you go on patrols.

Attachment:
Handbook

You're test/interview will be given when the final decision has been made. (( And till you update the Biography ))

Good luck,
Jefferson
Chief of Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:41 pm

jojo wrote:
Application
mastermind wrote:
Application

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ LSPD-DENIED-2

1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear applicants,
After the review we may announce that both of you are: [DENIED]
((Inactive, Re-apply within the next 48hrs))
You both are allowed to apply again within the next 48hrs.

Attachment:
Handbook

Greetings,
Jefferson Kay
Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~   ~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Los Santos Police Department - Applications[OPEN]~
Page 1 of 1