West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]

Go down 
+18
Chimpo.
Eiht
Domino
Weedie
Jacky
Rick
Sherlock Holmes
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Jordan
Brian
Stanley
Black
Dyzzy
Scotty.
Toxic
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Chast4
Code:
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#D8D8D8][b]Police Recruitment Application[/b]

1.) First Name:
2.) Last Name:

3.) Gender:
4.) Race:

5.) Character Biography:

[hr]6.) Age (OOC):
7.) Country (OOC):

8.) Current server nickname:
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?:
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:
15.) If yes, what kind of?:

[hr]16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:
[/color][/font]

In Character
  • 1.) We only accept applicants over the age of 21.
  • 2.) We do not accept applicants over the age of 45.
  • 3.) We only accept applicants in a good and healthy physical condition.
  • 4.) We only accept applicants who have finished high school.
  • 5.) We only accept applicants who posses a valid current driver license.
  • 6.) We do not accept applicants with a criminal past and records.
  • 7.) Be honest in your answers, if you lie, it will be discovered.
  • 8.) If your application is denied, you have to wait three days before you can reapply.
    Out of Character
  • 1.) You need to put in visible effort of writing into your application.
  • 2.) Your biography is required to be over 100 words.
  • 3.) Do not copy answers from other applications.
  • 4.) Do not skip or leave questions unanswered.
  • 5.) If your application is denied, you have to wait three days before you can reapply.
  • 6.) We do not accept applicants with the current status of "gang hoppers".
  • 7.) We do not accept applicants with a bad faction or server punishment history.
  • 8.) We do not accept applicants currently in a faction, you must leave it before applying.
  • 9.) We do not accept applicants applying for the LSPD and another faction in the same time.
  • 10.) Applicants may apply, only when the application status is open.
  • 11.) Only recruitment officers and applicants may post inside the application topic.
  • 12.) Only applications and answers will be held in this topic, any other posts will be deleted.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am

Police Recruitment Application

1.) First Name: Jason
2.) Last Name: Clark

3.) Gender: Male
4.) Race: Black

5.) Character Biography: Jason Clark was born and raised in Los Santos. His parents were from an intellegent family who tried to give him all they could so he can live as a normal child, with friends, food and ofcourse a good school where he could get good education. Since the age of 7 Jason already decided who he wants to be when he grows up, a Police Officer to protect inocent people and to help to people who cant defend themselves. Jason never smoked and drinked only when there was some Birthday party not so much aswel, instead of spending his time on such redicilous things he asked his parents to sing him in to Karate section, so he will train his Body and Stamina. After school Jason went to College and then to the Army, in Army he learned alot of usefull things like for example: holding and shooting a gun, rules about soldiers and he also learned pretty much about dicipline. After 3 years of army, Jason decided that time is now, and he must try his luck in Joining the LSPD. Now Jason cant wait untill the Police Academy and belives that he will get his own badge really soon.

6.) Age (OOC): 16
7.) Country (OOC): Israel

8.) Current server nickname: Compton
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [TBC]Compton, Temple Block Crips(Removed faction)

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Im it's developer.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: Nope
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: Streetz of Los Santos, Street Life Stories, Project Reality Roleplay, Los Santos Roleplay.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Im really tired of Roleplaying as a criminal, I want to try myself as a member of LSPD, who knows maybe I will like it.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: I was a police officer once on Street Life Stories but not for a long time, so I aint got much expiriance in being a police officer.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: Only been in LSPD, no other LAE teams.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay - Acting like you would of act in Real Life with help of /me and /do commands.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame - Mixing OOC chat with IC. 1. Making smileys or using Internet slan words such as lol in IC chat is MG and not allowed. 2. Two random people meet up on a server, they never met eachother IG and never had Roleplay togethere, but one comes to another and calls him by his nickname that he sees on top of his skin, that is MG aswel and not allowed.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame - Forcing someone to roleplay unrealistic things or acting like a super human, example: Random player makes a /me command: /me pulls out a minigun from his pants pocket and exploded all San Andreas, 2nd example: In a RP someone got shot in two legs, but suddenly stands up and continues running.

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: *Player looks on the building, as he slowly starts to walk to the entrance door.

20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me: *Player starts car up.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpn71oUjL_AbhiwJClaT69rIGUNEsg8d4A2eGlZ_YPn5pu8Sg&t=1

Dear Mr Clark

We are glad to inform you that your application has been reviewed and accepted.Seeing as you don't have Law Enforcement experience please contact Cheif Wickham for details and training.

Regards,
Thomas Thompson Application reviewer.

Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 pm

1.) First Name: Tommy
2.) Last Name: Rose

4.) Race: African-American

5.) Character Biography:
Tommy Rose was borned and raised in Little Havana,Vice City. Since he was a little kid he always played cops n robbers with his friends and always wanted to become a cop. He loved to watch cop movies. His mom died when he was 6 and that was a big shock for him. His dad was alcoholic so he didnt really care about Tommy. But still Tommy studied hard so he be someone and something in his life.After he finished elementary and high school, he got an oprotunity to go in Vice City Police Academy. Of course, Tommy accepted it. After 5 years of training in the Academy, he became a cadet in the local Police Department. After some time, he had to leave VC becuse a local cartel threated Tommy that they'll kill him. So he moved to Los Santos, in seek for another job and another life.

6.) Age (OOC):15
7.) Country (OOC):Bosnia and Herzegovina

8.) Current server nickname:Toxic
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:Noone

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:3-4 days.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?:No
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:Streetz of Los Santos, High Facility Roleplay, Balkan Mafia RP and Red County RP.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:Becuse I like being a cop, and I think I'm very good roleplayer for this kind of faction

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes.

15.) If yes, what kind of?:
I've been a police officer on High Facility RP.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:
Roleplay is game-mode in which players have to act like its real world.To make a character, then to get a job, work, buy a house etc.

Meta-game is using OOC info ICLY.
1. Walking up to somebody that you dont know and saying his name, becuse its above their head.That's not allowed on RP servers and its considered MG.
2. Using /pm for IC stuff, example: /PM 3 Ey someone's shooting me, come to Pizza Stack fast and rescue me!!!

Power game is doing impossible things ICLY.
1. /me grabs a car and throws it at the person
2. /me flys up in the sky and disappears

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: (Write one /me, not more.)
/me lifts his shirt and takes out a Colt pistol.
20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me: (Write one /me, not more.)
/me loves Johnny Bravo

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpn71oUjL_AbhiwJClaT69rIGUNEsg8d4A2eGlZ_YPn5pu8Sg&t=1

Dear Mr Rose

We are glad to inform you that your application has been reviewed and accepted.You will need to visit Cheif Wickham for your badge and car.Unless he has bad thoughts about you.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
Scotty.
Scotty.

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

1.) First Name: Dylan
2.) Last Name: Brooks

4.) Race: Afro American (Black)

5.) Character Biography: Dylan was born in Los Santos on the date of 23 July 1976, a hot day of summer. Kate Brooks felt a terrible stomache, and immediatly knew it was her child. When she saw Dylan, her heart stopped for a second, she was just very happy. He knew he had to offer Dylan everything a child would want and never disappoint him, as he was her only child. Dylan's dad was a police officer, so he teached him alot about streets, how to look after himself, and alot of other interesting stuff. Days passed, ages passed, Dylan was smarter and smarter as times passed. He was always a child who liked learning, he was sometimes giving lessons to others. He was a leader, a visionary. After he finished high school, he went to the Los Santos Academy, studying Foreign Languages, Law, Maths. He graduated the Academy at the age of 18. He is now walking on the streets of los santos, trying to get employed for a job in the Police Department.

6.) Age (OOC): 13
7.) Country (OOC): Romania

8.) Current server nickname: Scotty.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [USL]Scotty, Upper Street Locos..

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: I played on it since the first beggining.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: Los Santos Roleplay, Streets of Los Santos RPG, Street Life Stories RPG, Los Santos Stories RPG, CPT RP, Project Reality Roleplay.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: All my life, i RPed a police officer only once, and i actually enjoyed it. I'd like to try myself out as a law enforcement member, helping out the community of Los Santos.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes.

15.) If yes, what kind of?: I've been playing SA-MP for a long time, so im pretty used to all the roads, highways etc. I've also RPed for like 2 years, so i'm very good at it, i'd rate myself a medium RPer.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying means doing realistic actions, doing several RP activties, just as you would do in real life. Basic commands for rp'ing are /me (Describing action) /do ( Describing what others can see you doing )

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Using OOC knowledge IC.
1) I call someone by his name
2) I MG someone's location.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Doing unrealistic things, forcing RP actions towards someone without giving them a proper chance to RP
1) I jump off a high building and RP nothing happened
2) I beat someone up with no /me's and /do's, not letting him react.

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: (Write one /me, not more.)
/me inserts his hand into his right pocket, as he pulls out a pack of PALLMALL cigarettes, then pulls out one, placing it between his lips.

/me sells drugs

Last edited by Scotty. on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dyzzy
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:29 pm

1.) First Name: Alejandro
2.) Last Name: Vasquez

4.) Race: Mexican/Hispanic

5.) Character Biography: Alejandro Vasquez was born in Los Santos, Las Colinas. Being a brother of two, his life was not easy. Practically raised by the streets, feeling the smell of drugs in the air and seeing the sights of gangbanging, Alejandro struggled to avoid it all for the sake of his two sisters and himself. One of the nights which seemed like every other, an incident occured in the neighbourhood where they resided. The incident was nothing else but a drive-by. Not knowing where they were shooting, the attackers sprayed Alejandro's house, killing both of his sisters and leaving him in a critical state. The next day, he woke up at the hospital. Due to his injuries he forgot what happened the night before. The situation was explained to him by the officers of the Los Santos Police Department, who were there to question him about the shooters. Alejandro's world was crumbling. He began having dreams about his sisters growing up, which caused him to begin screaming once he would wake up. A few days had passed, and he began dreaming of something slighty different. A better world that he created. Having no idea how he would do that in reality, he literally became a mute for a few days until he remembered the police officers that were questioning him a few days back. That is when he realised what he wanted to do. He enrolled into the Los Santos Academy, which he, with great confidence, graduated. Now he is in pursuit of a job in the Los Santos Police Department.

6.) Age (OOC): 13. Turning 14 next month.
7.) Country (OOC): Bosnia and Herzegovina

8.) Current server nickname: Alejandro
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [EBS]Haze

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Since the beginning
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: Project Reality Roleplay, Streetz Of Los Santos RPG, Street Life Stories, etc.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I have no experience of police roleplay to begin with, so I decided to learn something new while I'm at it.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: N/A
15.) If yes, what kind of?: -

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is taking uppon a virtual character of our own and acting as if we were in real life as that character with the help of commands such as /me's and /do's.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta Gaming is using OOC knowledge for IC purposes. The first example would be calling someone by their name without knowing them ICly, and the second would be speaking OOCly in the IC chat.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power Gaming is taking unrealistic actions or forcing actions uppon other players. The first example would be using /me's like /me takes a weapon bigger than his leg , and the second would be /me bleeds out 2312312392178 liters of blood while running away from the shootout.

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me extends his hand towards [Insert Name Here], grabbing ahold of [Insert Object Here] tightly.

20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me:
/me eats some poo.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 am

Dear Mr Brooks.

We are glad to inform you that your application has been reviewed and accepted.You will need to visit Cheif Wickham for your badge and car but you will need to earn it.Unless he has bad thoughts about you.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

Dear Mr Vasquez.

We are glad to inform you that your application has been reviewed and accepted.You will need to visit Cheif Wickham for your badge and car but you will need to earn it.Unless he has bad thoughts about you.

Regards,

Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

1.) First Name: Frank
2.) Last Name: Tenpenny

4.) Race: African-American

5.) Character Biography:

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Gtasa_personnage12

Frank Tenpenny was born in 1950 in Los Santos.
He visited the Down Town High School from 1957 until 1967.
Tenpenny went to the San Fierro University in 1968 and stood there until 1972.
Frank went to the S.A. Army in 1972 (after the university) and spend 2 years there.
Tenpenny spend 1 more year in the Police Academy.
He was there from 1975 until 1976 and passed all the tests with very good results.
Tenpenny was recommended to the Los Santos Police Department.
Frank Tenpenny is a serious person and a great cop.

6.) Age (OOC): 17
7.) Country (OOC): Germany

8.) Current server nickname: Black
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Black - RM,FYB,SWAT,CRASH,PD

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:
I'm not sure but I started on SLS when Milos was stressing around...
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: No
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: SOLS
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I miss the good old PD times.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
I have much PD knowledge. I spend most of my time in the PD.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I have good Police RP skills and I know a lot about Police tactics.
I also know how real police officers do their job. I was a part of SWAT,CRASH and PD.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: You have to act like in real life.
You have to imagine that your character is you.
You have to feel,think,act like you would in real life.

MG means to use OOC knowledge in IC.
Like to use the nickname that you see which you actually don't know.
Or to say lol or xD or something like that.

It's when you force somebody to RP something.
Or when you act superman and do something unrealistic like catch a bullet or run with a broken leg.

/me grabs Jake's t-shirt and pushes Jake against the wall while looking on Sam.
/me kills Rick
Back to top Go down
Stanley

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 am

1.) First Name:Jorhe
2.) Last Name:Hernandez

3.) Gender:Male
4.) Race:Mexican

5.) Character Biography:I come from Mexico where we spoke only on our native language,but i learned english because i wanted to cross the border to the U.S.A. to
become something in my life..I started practicing english with my brother who had finished college and went to New Yirk where he found a nice job and has a family..I wanted to accomplish that but since i didn't have college i couldn't make enough money to cross the border legally..So i found a man who would risk to transfer me across the border and to Los Santos for the money i lets just say "collected"..I was an illegal immigrant so i couldn't find a nice job but after 3 years i applied to be a legal citizen of the U.S.A and i got accepted..Now i come to you so i can repay the country by serving it..

6.) Age (OOC):13
7.) Country (OOC):Macedonia

8.) Current server nickname:[VLA]Stanley
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:Stanley

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:2 weeks
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:SOLS,SA:RP,DWRPG(Macedonian server)
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:To pay back the great country U.S.A for giving me the conditions to have a normal life..

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?:I was a volontier in the Mexican Police Department..(OOC:I am PD on SOLS)

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:Role playing is when you act like someone..Basics:Meeting people..Hanging out with them..Acting like in real life,simply said..

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:Meta gaming is mixing OOC info with IC..
1st ex.(IC chat):I've got sweet mods for PD..
2nd ex.(IC chat):That's nice Very Happy
18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Power gaming is doing something you can't do in real life..
1st ex.Someone forces you to RP with him like /me pushes <Name> in the car..(unless you're cuffed then it's not PG)or /me robs you /do Give me the money..
2nd ex.If you do something you can't do like car surfing..
19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: (Write one /me, not more.) /me gets gun out of waistline,puts safety off and aims at <Name>

20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me: (Write one /me, not more.) /me shoots at you

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:

Dear Mr Hernandez

Regards,

Back to top Go down
Brian
WCL Player
WCL Player
Brian

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 pm

1.) First Name:Brian
2.) Last Name:Cox

4.) Race:Caucasian

5.) Character Biography: Brian Cox was born in Downtown Los Santos in
1968. He was allways very well treated and educated. He went to the finest schools and collages money could buy. He graduated collage in 1991 and has been working for work ever since. His father was Jeremiah and his mother was Jessica. And he has a brother Fred who recently went to Vice City. Now Brian is alone is Los Santos looking for a job.

7.) Country (OOC): Portugal

8.) Current server nickname: Brian
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: GSF, LR, SBF, RCSD All back in SLS

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: If you count past servers since June 2009
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?:Once by mistake Razz
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: Project Rp LSRP SARP, etc..
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because i'm a bit tired of gang rp and i want to try something else, and PD sounds good.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Law Enforcement not MAAAANY but RP yes I do
15.) If yes, what kind of?: ...

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is reproduce real life and best has possible while playing has a self-created character, ex Brian_Cox, etc.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is using OOC knowladge IC. Ex: I see someone name on top of theyr head: Sup [name]. Ex.nº2: I see a /me and MG whatever they are thinking wondering whispering..

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame is doing unnatural or superheroe stuff or forcing someone to RP a situation he doesn't want to. Ex: /me flies around like a super-man while he tottaly shot in the legs without his head. Ex.nº2: /me rapes him and he can't do nothing about it.

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: /me rolls his hand around his pocket looking for a blowing tissue.
20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me: /me jacks his car

Brian.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Brian3898
Jordan
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 pm

1.) First Name: David
2.) Last Name: Curry

4.) Race: Caucasian

5.) Character Biography:
David was born in Liberty City with his little brother John and they were a happy family.
The father was a police officer in the LCPD and the mother was just taking care of their apartment.
David and John left Liberty City and went to Las Venturas and worked there at a casino for a year as security guards and then moved on to Los Santos and they just got their own apartment and are trying to get a job at the LSPD.

6.) Age (OOC): Thirteen
7.) Country (OOC): Sweden

8.) Current server nickname: David Curry
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Angelo, [VLA]Angelo , Varrios

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: One month
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LS-RP, LVRP, IBP-RP, and more.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I've been a police officer on other RP servers and there is alot of fun in being one.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I know how to handle a suspect descent.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is when you act like your in real life only that your someone else who has a different life.

Metagame is when you mix OOC with IC.

1. I /call someone I don't have the number too without getting it in an RPly way.
2. I see someone's name and say Hey (Person's name) without knowing the person.

Powergame is when you do things that your not able to do in real life, like being superman.

1. I'm being aimed at by five-four people and then I start punching them, showing no fear what so ever.
2. I'm in a shootout then I run foward to the enemy and start running around and shooting like i'm unable to be injured.

Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm

1.) First Name: John
2.) Last Name: Curry

4.) Race:Caucasian

5.) Character Biography: John was born in Liberty City with his older brother David and they were a happy family
The father was a police officer in the LCPD and the mother was just taking care of their apartment.
David and John left Liberty City and went to Las Venturas and worked there at a casino for a year as security guards and then moved on to Los Santos and they just got their own apartment and are trying to get a job at the LSPD.

7.) Country (OOC): Hungary

8.) Current server nickname: Hector_Lopez
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Hector_Lopez [VLA]Hector [VLA]

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: 1 month i guess
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: nah
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: SOLS IBP RP ZARP etc...
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I want to help the citizens of Los Santos

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?: Interrogating a suspect

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is when you act like in real life

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: metagame is mixing OOC with IC examples: wtf are u doin' u noob!
lol u are a funny guy xD

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame is when doing unrealastic things
examples:
I got into a shootout then i wont take cover and start shooting them like rambo
a guy aims at me with his gun then i just run away like an idiot

Last edited by John Curry on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:41 pm

1.) First Name: Clifton
2.) Last Name: Mack

4.) Race: Afro-American

5.) Character Biography: Clifton was born in Las Vegas and moved to Los Santos 3 years after he was born. When he started school already in the second grade he hated it. Clifton always said to his friends: I am gonna be a gangsta from the streets, and they laughed about it. Clifton was going home from school as he saw some gangsters hitting a guy. Clifton said: Ey let him go, answered: go home you idiot, you ain’t involved in this. Clifton said: Well I am involved now and took a stone from the ground throwing it on them. They chased Clifton until he ran to a road and he saw the cops. Clifton shouted: Police! They are chasing me! The cops exited the car and tackled down the gangsters. After that he went home and thought: Hmm I should be a cop, and after 11 years he went to the academy.

6.) Age (OOC): 15
7.) Country (OOC): Live in Sweden but I am from Tunisia.

8.) Current server nickname: Dominic.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [VLA]Dominic.
10.) How long have you been a member of this server? : I don’t know exactly but maybe for a week or so.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server? : No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: Streets of los santos, LS RP, IBP RP.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction? : Well I kinda like this faction and I have been cop on SOLS and other servers.
14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience? : Yes.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I have been a cop in many different servers and I have a lot of experience from it.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play means that you have to act as you are in the real life.
17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta game is Mixing OOC with IC. Exemple: AFK gotta eat. And looking above of the character and sees the name and says: Hi Ranlim
18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power game is when you do things you cant do irl. Exemple: /me takes out a bazzoka from his pocket. Or forcing someone to Role Play. Like If Your cuffed and he says to you. Take out your wallet. And you say I cant cause I am cuffed he says in /b do it else non rp.
[/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm

1.) First Name: Jesse
2.) Last Name: Ortiz

3.) Gender: 28
4.) Race: hispanic

5.) Character Biography: Jesse was born at Little mexico, LS with his little brother, his mom and dad gone and he had to grow up alone with his brother, his brother is 15 now and he is 28 years old, He have friends on LSPD and he already was in army, now he's trying to get in LSPD becouse his father was from LSPD, he's doing a test, and training to get good skills...Now he has to wait for an answer from the LSPD directory to get in...

6.) Age (OOC): 19
7.) Country (OOC): USA, Los Angeles

8.) Current server nickname: Jesse Ortiz
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Cortez - VLA

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: 1 weeks

11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: no

12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: SOLS and West Coast Roleplay Server

13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: becouse I want to combat the crime, new friends, new life, and with more cops we can control Los Santos, all together

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes

15.) If yes, what kind of?: I know alot about police tactics, I know the rules and the law, i have to train more my Police Rp skills, but my rp is really good

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: You have to act like in real life.You have to imagine that your character is you. like, you have tp act like you would in real life

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG means to use OOC knowledge in IC. Like to use the nickname that you see which you actually you don't know
Or to say Wink or something like that.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Act things like its impossible to do IRL, like, you are pointing a gun in the face of a guy then rp /me shot his leg , the guy have to fall, but he ran with a shot on his leg, its like PG, you act like superman

19.) Give one example of a good detailed role play /me: /me attemps to frisk the body
/do s/f

20.) Give one example of a bad role play /me : (write one /me, not more)
/me kills Marcus
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am

Compton agreed that we have enough members already, the other factions should gain some, so the application is being closed for now. The last four applicants are put under trial and are being tested.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am

Open.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

1.) First Name: Jacky
2.) Last Name: Weston

5.) Character Biography: The Beginning and youth
It all started in Angel Pine, San Andreas on late 70's. John Rock lived normal small town life in small house. He met girl name Sarah Withermore and soon they got married. on 11th January 1980, John and Sarah got their first baby boy. They named him Sam.
After 8 years of struggling in this small community, Sam started his school at local elementary school. He wasn't bullied and he stood for little ones at school. His youth time was tough but good. Sam and his dad went hunting and did other father and son activities like normally.
Sam passed basic education very well. And was ready to move on his life...

Moving out
As time flies, Sam was already 18 and he moved out of his home. He waved his family for good bye and entered bus to San Fierro. As soon as he arrived to SF, he rented a small apartment and started his life.
Sam looked for job on news paper. Soon he spotted an advertisement that army is looking for recruits. Swiftly, Sam grabbed his stuff and went to Easter Basin Naval Station. There he signed in and started his military career.
His life and career went pretty well. He got several promotion within years and soon he was thinking about other work where he could use military experience as advantage. He wanted to start private security career.

To server and to protect...
Sam thought about his new career and he thought he needs security training. "Hmm... I could get that training as militarypolice" Sam said and asked his superior for transfer to MP division. After some boring forms later, Sam was in MP and he got some security enforcing based training. ((Quite similar to police training))
Few more years later, as Sam was 25 years old, He thought he had enough training and resigned from military career and was looking for a security service jobs. After a while he found out that one Private Military Organisation needs new people for protective jobs. Sam didn't hesitate but he packed his stuff and moved to Las Payadas, Bone County. That was that... Sam worked for company and he really liked it. He gained respect from boss and other employees...

Few years later, he abandoned security guard idea and decided to start LSPD career

7.) Country (OOC): Finland

8.) Current server nickname: Jacky_Weston
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: -

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Few days...
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server?: Nope
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: SAMP: SLS,SOLS,LSS-RP (currently admin there). IVMP: Integrity RP, Broke RP: Alderney
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I'm very experienced roleplayer, I've roleplayed 4 years, mostly as LEO member. And I love RPing cop, and it gives satisfaction to help the weak from evils of the society

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, I do
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I've almost ALWAYS played as LEO past 4 years. I'm very experienced as it.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is taking role of a character and playing, well, like it was real life. So, you must act like it was real life.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming, Using OOC info ICly. Ex; *sees person's nametag* N00b says: Hello *person's name*
Ex2: noob hears about bank robbery in OOC chat and heads to the bank without getting any info ICly

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Forcing actions on players or doing supernatural stuff. Ex; /me takes out pistol and kills the person. Ex2: /do F, My arms are indestructible
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Accepted, you can put the tag on. I know your role play and you were a PD member on the old server, so no need to waste your time.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm

1.) First Name: Martin
2.) Last Name: Weston

4.) Race: African American

5.) Character Biography: I was born and raised in Las Ventruas. As people call it, the rich city. My familiy wasent poor nor rich. Only the problem was my father. He was always bringing trouble to the familiy. My mother and father got mad at thereselvs, and they decided to pick different houses. I was sick of it, so I started to sell my own stuff, just for my airport money. Usually I was selling clothes, shoes and a few watches. This wasent easy nor fast. I atleast needed to earn enough money in two months. But at that time my mother got into a hospital due to using drugs. I decided to run away from my familiy to Los Santos. Arriving to Los Santos was pretty exitcing. But just as I stepped out from the plane, the first thing I heard was police sirens. I was hoping for a better life in Los Santos. But me seeing all of these so called "gangsters" doing these outrages things, it made me thought. I thought I could help civilians, and make them more safe more then Los Santos currently is. Its unpossible to keep Los Santos safe.. I had no freinds in Los Santos, I was living in a mexican neighbourhood called Las Colinas. When I moved in to Los Santos I was sixteen. I have been living in Los Santos for ten years now, and I realized the pain which is going around in Los Santos. I've seen more things then ever. One day I recieved a call from my old father. He didin't even notice my voice. He informed me that mother is in coma, and she might die. I had a very good job in Los Santos, I was earning good money. But time has passed and I decided to do something about my life. I decided to work for the LSPD, just to keep LS more safe, or just try.

7.) Country (OOC): Estonia

8.) Current server nickname: Supreme
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: SBF and Weedie( fromlong time)

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Few months/weeks.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LSRP, PR-RP.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I really like being an officer, its very intressting imo.

15.) If yes, what kind of?: I've been as a police officer in two servers.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is acting like you would in real life.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta Gaming us using OOC information IC. For example.
You see someone called John, you have no idea who he is, and you walk to him and just ask..
"Hey john, got a smoke i can barrow?"
and also this, if someone PMs you something which is releated ICly, example..
"PM from Bob: he is waiting for you outside with gun!"

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power Game is doing unrealistic things, and forcing roleplay on someone els without giving them a chance to roleplay.
Example.. this is something unrealistic.
/me flies to the sun and saves the world.
And the other..
/me knocks you out.

Last edited by Supreme on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Martin Weston You are accepted into the Los Santos Police Department under a trial condition, you may now use the Police officer skin but are not allowed to put the [PD] tag yet.
You will be able to put the tag as soon as we will see you are loyal and serious enough about your being in the LSPD.
Back to top Go down
Eiht
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 pm

1.) First Name:Joey
2.) Last Name:Tucker

4.) Race:White

5.) Character Biography:Joey Tucker grew up in a poor family,around East Los Santos,his father was a mechanic and his mother a cleaner in the Pizza stack.Joey had to study hard to success in the future,thats what his parents were telling him all the time.Years passed,Joey's father died cause of Brain Tumor and his mother died a few months after his dad in a huge car accident.Long time after this Joey Tucker decided to join the Los Santos Police Department,helping the officers to clean the Streetz of Los Santos.

6.) Age (OOC):20
7.) Country (OOC):Bulgaria

8.) Current server nickname:Joey
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:[SBF]Knocc/[PD]Terry[When Wh!t3 was leading]/[OGF]Eiht/Barry and Joey now

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:Like 1-2 months before and 3-4 months now,not sure
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:RC:RP/SOLS/VH-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:Because i like to rp as police officer its fun

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?:Been a member of the pd on sols long time ago and also on this server before

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG : Walking around and you spot a guy that you never met before and you just read the bar above his name,then you go like : "Hey Mark,how you doing long time no see".Mixing : Using OOC[Out Of Character] Information IC [In Character] example : "xD,lol,gtfo,lmfao,lolz" etc

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: PG : Forcing a player to do something AKA using a /me without S/F - example : /me Hits him,knocks him out,robs him,runs
Or also doing unrealistic things such as : /me Grabs his magic stick and revives Bob.
Back to top Go down
Chimpo.
Chimpo.

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 pm

1.) First Name: Russell
2.) Last Name: Johnson

5.) Character Biography: When Russell Johnson had finished University and after 9 years of doing nothing, he had an average life, and a girlfriend.He also had a brother. He always has been the quiet type of guy, but always gets the job done and lives in the moment. Since none of his family members have been a police officer, Russell tried to be different from others and get to be the first police officer of his family. Russel had read about the crime rate in Los Santos. His brother witnessed an LSPD advertisement and he searched it on the Internet.He contacted to the Los Santos Police Station and said that they are desperate and willing to recruit anyone. Russell was interested in the LSPD.He read about the gang rate and the Mafia or Organisation rate. He thought that he could help the LSPD and protect the citizens of Los Santos. Leaving behind his girlfriend and his family in Las Venturas, he left for Los Santos.

6.) Age (OOC): 18
7.) Country (OOC): Estonia

8.) Current server nickname: Chimpo.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Kanabis, Mike_Larson
[SBF] [GD] [IB] [FBI]

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: 4 days
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LSB, LS:RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because it has always been interesting to join the LSPD, and i have never been one.

15.) If yes, what kind of?: Pulling over, chasing and using Dispatch.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is acting like it's real life, almost anything you do should be followed by a /me so you could express yourself better and more clearly. You should also use /do in attempts to do something to avoid possible PG. All your emotions and expressions should be like in real life.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG means Metagame and is when you use OOC information against someone. For example, you got a call, you see it's your enemy who's calling. IC you obviously dont really see their name and etc, and you go straight to their location.
MG also means to use emoticons in IG-chat like "lol" "XD" etc.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: PG means Powergame and is when you use powers that you cant use in Real Life, like using GTA SA's major jump to get away from someone, which is using the Script for IC, which is unrealistic.
For example, you're on the floor, you were RPly taken to the floor and you're ICly knocked out, so you scroll to your bat and hit him, and you succeed, so you run away.
The second example also means to be like rambo, rushing to the enemy in a shootout is unrealistic and also called rambo.

/me slides his hand into his backpocket, takes out his wallet and reaches it out to the cashier
/me enters car

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]   ..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:.Los Santos Police Department.:.. Application [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next