West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..

Go down 
+20
Sean
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Tuck
Sherlock Holmes
Corne
Wh1t3
Roman_Petrovich
Jake
Hunter.
Shanked
Rick
Connection
Black
Keelo
Dice.
stalkur
#wclmarcus
Big_Jayh
ThaBomb
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

It's not 'Homocide'. *facepalm*

It's Homicide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 pm

And you should put the Detective Departments into ONE topic and not seperate them.
I'll PM some stuff for you anyways, Niko.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Dan has been charged guilty and his evacuation to the high facility prison will be done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jake

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 am

Jefferson wrote:
Niko/Spikey wrote:
I know when will I accept members,I seen the application,I seen they're roleplay and had good roleplays with them
So don't tell me when to accept and when not to,go watch your own business.
If you wanna lead PD so much Jefferson,go somewhere else,surely not gonna let you do it here.
I give you almost all PD permission and you just want more.
If I leave PD, leadership goes to Sean/Jake/Jason.

Don't you think you have to be a little friendly and show a little respect?
I do understand you are mad, you also Pm'ed me today, you can't control your typing when you are in 'troll-mode'
You have to understand my point of standing here.
About the leadership..
Sean = Your IRL friend, also a troller and isn't that active, I didn't saw jake in 2 days. And Jason is capable but trolls often to.

And about the request to fire me, this is either a lie or people are lying to me.
I asked Jason, Heinikn, black they all said they didn't request to fire me, and said I was a good PD member.
I don't know what to believe, but I do that Black didn't ask you that and I am sure that heinikn didn't ask you aswell.
I am pretty sure that jason didn't aswell. So the only people who might ask is jake (very inactive) or Sean (your IRL friend and troller)
Jake and Sean aren't capable to lead the PD faction. Jason might be capable but he trolls to often to.
Black is very capable to run the PD but he doesn't want it because he wants to lead the CRASH.
I am don't want to show off myself or I don't want to show my ego. But I am very active, and I think I am capable of leading the PD faction.

Niko, you have to understand my point of standing and that I am trying to do the best for the PD. Like white said: I don't want to destroy you NOR the faction.

Greets,
jefferson

You didn't see me in 2 days?, it's only 1, i got reason to be inactive since i got extra school, but you're right, you're right, i'm not capable to lead PD, but don't think you can lead it since active not the only element that make you can lead a faction, it's funny how you keep saying i'm inactive why don't you mind your own business and by the way i didn't ask to fire you, i'm not that kind of back-stabber, and why you keep saying bad things about other, why keep back-stabbing them?, and what make you think you can lead PD just because you active?, you just joined the faction.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 am

SharpZ wrote:

You didn't see me in 2 days?, it's only 1, i got reason to be inactive since i got extra school, but you're right, you're right, i'm not capable to lead PD, but don't think you can lead it since active not the only element that make you can lead a faction, it's funny how you keep saying i'm inactive why don't you mind your own business and by the way i didn't ask to fire you, i'm not that kind of back-stabber, and why you keep saying bad things about other, why keep back-stabbing them?, and what make you think you can lead PD just because you active?, you just joined the faction.

Alright,
and I didn't say that you requested to fire me. Niko did. And about the inactive, sorry that was my bad. And I don't back-stab anyone I tell the truth.
And I just joined the faction? 6 weeks ago. I have become captain, and I proved my loyalty towards the server and PD. And I have great visions for the PD that niko just can't do. I know how to handle a lot of situation and I am experienced.

Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 am

lol.

Last edited by Sean on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 am

You do not need to be corrupt if you're in [C] lol,that means you CANT,Only with Black's permission or higher rank can be corrupt. But cadets/rookies cant,only with permission.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Anyone coming ig?
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm

I will come IG soon.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Marcus Huston wrote:
You do not need to be corrupt if you're in [C] lol,that means you CANT,Only with Black's permission or higher rank can be corrupt. But cadets/rookies cant,only with permission.

I personally have my individual opinion about corruption.
First of all. What means corruption?
In this case corruption is an abuse of the power of police for own material goals.
Everyone can actually be corrupt. Because corruption doesn't come from
the devision or the position but from the personality which is realistic.
Everyone has the right to make his own decision and RP his character how ever he wants to.
Unfortunately many people don't have enough skills to create great corruption
RP's what leads to mistakes, unrealism and bad role play.
It takes a lot of skills to RP a cop and even more skills to RP a corrupt cop.
CRASH is known for it's corrupt activities that's why people that are
interested in corruption want to join this division. And you actually
don't have to be corrupt in CRASH but why do you join a division
which contains corruption in it then?! It doesn't make sense.
But like I said many times. CRASH is an elite unit of corrupt cops
that have great role play skills and I only
accept people with very good qualities because like I already said I don't want
to turn great corruption RP's into bad role play because of members that don't have
enough knowledge and skills. You can try to be corrupt as a normal PD member
if you really want it and haven't been accepted to CRASH but I don't take any
responsibilities for the actions of this people then. Also both sides can be punished
if they cross the line and overdo with some things or start to become careless.
No matter PD or CRASH which is realistic too. No need to put your nose into
our business and sniff around while trying to find something on us to make someone
you don't like get demoted but we all know when somebody crosses the line and overdoes.
I take the responsibility for my people completely.

Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes but you dont need to rape someone! I mean WDF?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Marcus Huston wrote:

I already admitted that I was wrong. And can't we have fun in our gameplay?
And I am not a rookie or normal officer anymore. I am a Top-Officer.

Anyways,
this message is only and only for Niko and the others I insulted!

Dear,
I want to sorry about my back-stabbing and for the cause of many problems and hate inside the PD.
With this way I want to say sorry to Niko and Sean and Jason and Jake. Thanks to all for changing, and making a change.
Niko I want to offer you something, as Captain I would like to make some changes to the PD to.
Let me list them:
-I would like to edit the application and the application questions.
-I would like to add a Recruit Departement which goes over the applications. (I saw this on other servers and it's good!)
-Also I would like to map a few things to the PD, I'll send you some screenshots.

Thank you for understanding,
Jefferson
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Send me new application format,about that Recruit Department we'll see if possible and for mapping ask Compton,sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Credits go to me for the Detective Departments.

Also Niko by Department Captains I don't mean ONE person leading all of the Departments as Department Captain. You're the Chief Inspect which means you can parcticipate in any other Department's cases.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I'll keep myself on list till someone wants to join it/own it.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Alright.
P.S: Can you add to the topic: "Credits go to Jason for the topic."
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 pm

If that means you so much,alright.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Right, just wanted to be added so people know who should thank it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Ma Wigga jason is hungry for credits
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Good job with the application format.
Now we need to make more serious Law and Justice so gangs won't dare to shoot a cop.
By the way let's go In Game a little before we all go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 pm

New laws have been posted.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 am

Jefferson wrote:
Marcus Huston wrote:

I already admitted that I was wrong. And can't we have fun in our gameplay?
And I am not a rookie or normal officer anymore. I am a Top-Officer.

Anyways,
this message is only and only for Niko and the others I insulted!

Dear,
I want to sorry about my back-stabbing and for the cause of many problems and hate inside the PD.
With this way I want to say sorry to Niko and Sean and Jason and Jake. Thanks to all for changing, and making a change.
Niko I want to offer you something, as Captain I would like to make some changes to the PD to.
Let me list them:
-I would like to edit the application and the application questions.
-I would like to add a Recruit Departement which goes over the applications. (I saw this on other servers and it's good!)
-Also I would like to map a few things to the PD, I'll send you some screenshots.

Thank you for understanding,
Jefferson

Alright Jeff, it's cool Very Happy .
@Niko What?, more laws?, i hate writing and my printer is out of ink.
Anyway i come ig today since i don't have extra school for today.

Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 am

It's something for what you jail people and get they're bail money to rent prostitutes.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:21 am

New codes has been added:

10-22 Spotted some suspicious gentlemen
10-24 Going in!
10-29 Drugdealer on the run.
10-41 Ambulance required [location]
10-46 Coroners case - dead on floor
10-56 Status check
10-59 Suspicious vehicle
10-55 Officer being followed by car
10-62 Tow Truck Needed
10-70 Officer in Extreme Danger

Credits to Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 am

Niko/Spikey wrote:
New codes has been added:

10-22 Spotted some suspicious gentlemen
10-24 Going in!
10-29 Drugdealer on the run.
10-41 Ambulance required [location]
10-46 Coroners case - dead on floor
10-56 Status check
10-59 Suspicious vehicle
10-55 Officer being followed by car
10-62 Tow Truck Needed
10-70 Officer in Extreme Danger

Credits to Jefferson.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next