West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..

Go down 
+20
Sean
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Tuck
Sherlock Holmes
Corne
Wh1t3
Roman_Petrovich
Jake
Hunter.
Shanked
Rick
Connection
Black
Keelo
Dice.
stalkur
#wclmarcus
Big_Jayh
ThaBomb
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman_Petrovich

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Guys,I'm leaving the LSPD(very sorry im leaving so soon).
I just..dunno..dont feel like rping a cop for some reasons.
Good luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Peace out and good luck in your next faction!
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Great Roleplay today with Jefferson and Jason.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Sean wrote:
Great Roleplay today with Jefferson and Jason.

It was very fun today, keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Posted two pics since I forgot to take picture at the interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 pm

J4S0N wrote:

Saw them, You can press F10 in game and and press F8 while holding F10.

F10 = Hides the HUD (Map, money, weapon, ...)
F8 = Server's shortcut to make a screenshot. (This screenshot will appear in 'my documents' under 'San Andreas user files' then 'SAMP' then 'Screens'.

Have fun,
Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Jefferson only active [PD] player.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 am

Jefferson wrote:
J4S0N wrote:

Saw them, You can press F10 in game and and press F8 while holding F10.

F10 = Hides the HUD (Map, money, weapon, ...)
F8 = Server's shortcut to make a screenshot. (This screenshot will appear in 'my documents' under 'San Andreas user files' then 'SAMP' then 'Screens'.

Have fun,
Jefferson
HOW DO YOU THINK I TOOK PICTURES I ALREADY KNOW IT! Y U NO?
By the way I will be on around 10:00.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 am

Shanked wrote:
Jefferson only active [PD] player.
Thank you, and I am not the only one being active. You can say I am the most active PD member.

Since many of you uses the 'Alt' button to walk, I changed the press button in my Macro script.
Also, I noticed the first link won't work(Idk why)..
The alt function is now Control (Left)
I decided to put the Macro.exe in a zip map so I could add the Notepad.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cfayl763d72wru4

If you have AVG anti-virus it might ask you to 'Allow the program' or 'Quarantine' Just allow the program, if you Anti-virus asks this, it means he aint sure if it's save. If you want I will give you an Virusscan on the program!
Also, if you aren't playing anymore, make sure the macro.exe is turned off! The macros work on the whole computer

Many luck,
Jefferson

Last edited by Jefferson on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated download link due I deleted a macro)
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

I only have to go to school tomorrow and after tomorrow.
After that I have to attend year closing shit at June 16th.
Then no school for two months and I can be on anytime. (Except if my PC is screwed. trolling)
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 pm

You allways have youre PC screwed
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 pm

And I have you screwed too. me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm back had some problems with my gtasa but it's fixed come ig guys
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Come bk IG Wankers xD

Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

With all due respect, the PD will have to stop with the constant trolling and DMing. Jefferson has handed me over a few screenshots of what you guys do, and I can say, Niko, if you don't stop with the trolling and other related stuff such as that, I will take away your leadership status to somebody who's capable to lead this faction. This also goes to the PD members to stop trolling in the radio chat and elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Have to agree with White's post.
I troll sometimes aswell but not always like Niko.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm

No, not at all.

Jefferson wrote:
Hey white,

first of all I would like to estate my reason with some proof, about why I want to take over the PD.
1. Niko trolls (OOC'ly, Idk if he trolls IC'ly) I already asked him few times in game, and he ignores it.
2. The PD is messed up. He accepted around 23 people and only 5-6 people are active and good.
3. He can't take anything serious.

Proof of niko, jason trolling around (OOC)

Here he kills Pimpin (in PD)
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 12345

Here he shouts with an M4 randomly inside the PD.
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 1234

here he goes out and destroys Pimpin's car (Around the PD)
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 123

Here he laughs with my brother (Niko knows about his disease)
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-052

Some more screenies:
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-050
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-051
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-053
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-054
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-055
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-056
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-057
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-058
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-059
..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Sa-mp-060

*censored*.

Greets,
jefferson.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes indeed, jason trolls but not as much as Niko does.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I only troll if there's a funny opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 pm

J4S0N wrote:
I only troll if there's a funny opportunity to do so.

Indeed you do, but trolling on a meeting? Keep on talking /b on a IC'ly meeting?
That's pure troll and not at a funny part.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Okay that was different.
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

They caught you Jason RUN!! RUN FOR YOURE LIFE
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

J4S0N wrote:
Okay that was different.

What do you mean by different? You start trollin' when niko started. Afterwards everyone started to troll except for me, black, Sedeyn, Heinikn and Meebo. You, sean and niko were trollin' the whole time. A meeting should be taken serious! And this is the second time Niko makes a meeting and he just trolls there... With this report I wanted to face niko the facts again. And to make a change. I don't care if he trolls IC'ly cause it might be his character. But I do care if he trolls OOC'ly, that means his not mature enough. You aint hearing me say I hate trolling, I like to troll myself to. But you won't hear me troll much. And that's how it should be. I didn't want to insult any of you with this report. I wanted y'all to face the facts, that's all.

Greetings,
jefferson.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Okay, "maybe" I went a little too far with that and I apologize for it.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 am

the following PM has been sent to all [PD] members
Jefferson wrote:

*This message has been sended to all [PD] members*

The [PD] is been doin' a good job last few days. Congratulations!
A little thing I want to say, please note that this is not a situation where you troll or laugh!:

-Niko, I know you are a good Leader, but the thing that bothers me is, you can't take anything serious and the troll you produce is just not right.
Sorry for saying it out loud, you are 12, what do you except from a person who is 12?: Troll. I know you can be serious but you troll way to often!
I've told you enough to stop in serious situation and in situation where it's not needed. Any changes? NO! You make this meeting, we all come. This time I wanted to talk, I had a lot to say, good. But the fact you guys were 'Trolling' the entire meeting?! (Also Jason and Sean)
Hope you saw the post that white made yesterday in the PD discussion topic.

Again: I don't want you to leave, if you stay leader.. Good. I want to be leader to, if it all shows results and you start changing, then you may stay and I wouldn't try to take over again, IF YOU CHANGE! Well, I aint expecting a change.. You are on an age of 12 now, you still have this childish thing in you from when you were very young. I can understand that you play a game very often, but like I said to you already.. A 12 year old person has to make fun with friends, play outside. If you really want play SAMP or any other game, PLAY IT. We don't expect from a 12 year old person to LEAD a huge faction. You aint hearing me say you did a bad job, in fact.. you did a good job with the faction to become back active and stuff. Also I think your ideas are empty, you don't have any idea to improve the PD. We offered you a huge change like with the DTTV division and stuff. Did you think about it? MAYBE, did you actuall try to change something? NOT AT ALL! I hope you understand my point of standing here.
Also, Niko you made 2 meetings, You were serious on NONE, always trolling and fooling around.
------------------------------------------------------
Now it was a long message towards Niko, maybe I have to move my head toward you guys.
People who I like to take under my shoes:
-Jason
-Sean
I know you guys aren't trollers or maybe you guys are, but I only saw you guys trolling when niko started or someone else.
Yesterday, Niko started trolling, suddently jason starts trolling and then I saw sean switching guns and stuff?! Like I said, I don't care if you Troll IC'ly, but I do care if you troll OOC'ly! A meeting should be serious, not a re-group to troll! Like I already said: You ain't hearing me say I hate troll, I like to do it myself, but you won't hear it often. Also Sean, the CRASH uniform is only ment for people in CRASH. I have a screenshot on that... I know the uniform is nice but still. Change on that.
--------------------------------------------------------
To all [PD] members:
Good job, keep up the activity and the PD will be feared in the streets!

Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next