West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..

Go down 
+20
Sean
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Tuck
Sherlock Holmes
Corne
Wh1t3
Roman_Petrovich
Jake
Hunter.
Shanked
Rick
Connection
Black
Keelo
Dice.
stalkur
#wclmarcus
Big_Jayh
ThaBomb
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am

I've got a request to fire Jefferson from many members already.
If you don't start shitting around then except to be fired.
And thanking to Jefferson,I will lose my leadership, so I better get his ass out of here before he makes even more damage to my faction.
And he doesn't even care that I work my ass off on four divisions forum,on few people requested maps and few more shit.
I come to server to relax.

Oh,and you should stop understanding "Talking in /b - TROLL".
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 am

Niko/Spikey wrote:
I've got a request to fire Jefferson from many members already.
If you don't start shitting around then except to be fired.
And thanking to Jefferson,I will lose my leadership, so I better get his ass out of here before he makes even more damage to my faction.
And he doesn't even care that I work my ass off on four divisions forum,on few people requested maps and few more shit.
I come to server to relax.

Oh,and you should stop understanding "Talking in /b - TROLL".

And, tell me who requested to fire me?
Btw, you face the facts and you fire me, that's not mature and childish. Like I said. I don't want to insult anyone with that PM, I want everyone to face the facts.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:21 pm

I won't say the names, wouldn't be good to the people or to you.
I got right to fire you for IC raping a person and I've got witness,
also for few OOC reasons that can get me lose leadership.
What you did on me right now is also called "snitching".
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
I won't say the names, wouldn't be good to the people or to you.
I got right to fire you for IC raping a person and I've got witness,
also for few OOC reasons that can get me lose leadership.
What you did on me right now is also called "snitching".

Raping, I am in [C] I have the right to act corrupt.
Secondly, I let you face the facts, you can't handle it. This isn't 'snitching' it's telling you the truth.
You can't handle it, your problem. I am trying to do the best for the PD and for the good name PD STILL has.
And the fact you don't dare to tell me the names, telling everyone you are lying.

Greets,
Jefferson
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Some persons will know what I'm talking about when they see this.
I don't allow that level of corruptness,and I got right to harm the personal of [C] too.
Snitching was putting those pictures so everyone can see them and make me a lot of harm in this business.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
Some persons will know what I'm talking about when they see this.
I don't allow that level of corruptness,and I got right to harm the personal of [C] too.
Snitching was putting those pictures so everyone can see them and make me a lot of harm in this business.

Watch the person who posted these pictures.
I Pm'ed them to White and he posted them on the forum, not me.
And okay I went to far with the rape, like I said, I like to troll to, but not that often.

And you fire me for one thing? You should lose the leadership from the troll you produce, more then once.
There are one thousand reasons to fire you. And you are going to fire me for 1 thing?
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 pm

One thing?
You think making me lose leadership is one thing?
Damn...
Do I troll often?
No,I troll only in some moments.
Also,note to all this pictures:
1st picture with Pimpin:
I shot refunded his weapon after some shit,and then I missclicked CTRL while looking at him,Jason killed him with spray so I don't know how my name is on the kill-list.
2nd picture: I was testing bullet-holes mod.
3rd picture: We tried to destroy his vehicle so it doesn't stay there infront of PD.
4th picture: I wasn't laughing.
5th picture: I joke-warned everyone to shut up cause they we're talking useless shit in radio.
All other:
Just talking in /b with humor.
Picture where you said we write something etc., I was confused and asked then the hell did I write anything.
Picture when I say /b a, I wanted to say something but I changed my mind and didn't remove the whole.
All others are just pure humor.
So,your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
One thing?
You think making me lose leadership is one thing?
Damn...
Do I troll often?
No,I troll only in some moments.
Also,note to all this pictures:
1st picture with Pimpin:
I shot refunded his weapon after some shit,and then I missclicked CTRL while looking at him,Jason killed him with spray so I don't know how my name is on the kill-list.
2nd picture: I was testing bullet-holes mod.
3rd picture: We tried to destroy his vehicle so it doesn't stay there infront of PD.
4th picture: I wasn't laughing.
5th picture: I joke-warned everyone to shut up cause they we're talking useless shit in radio.
All other:
Just talking in /b with humor.
Picture where you said we write something etc., I was confused and asked then the hell did I write anything.
Picture when I say /b a, I wanted to say something but I changed my mind and didn't remove the whole.
All others are just pure humor.
So,your argument is invalid.

Okay, pure humor? It ANNOYS PEOPLE, and thats he 'humor' I was talking about, you are warned by white.
End discussion.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 pm

For testing mods, you could go on a TDM server or so to test them out or atleast try the mod when nobody's around you. If you want a vehicle gone, you're suppose to ask an administrator/moderator to do it for you. And for you "not trolling often", yes, you actually do. Whenever I'm around you, you're trying to/are trolling, except for yesterday when we were roleplaying some scenes and discussions. Your humor can go into /pms and not spam /b and the radio which everybody from the PD can see. You aswell talk useless crap in the radio and nobody tells you to shut up, but now I do. Jefferson doesn't want to destroy you NOR do any kind of damage to this faction, he just wants somebody capable to lead it. And I'll have to agree with some people that you're accepting members too fast.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Maan stop fking around here and come ig i wanna rp niggers.

lol
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

White wrote:
For testing mods, you could go on a TDM server or so to test them out or atleast try the mod when nobody's around you. If you want a vehicle gone, you're suppose to ask an administrator/moderator to do it for you. And for you "not trolling often", yes, you actually do. Whenever I'm around you, you're trying to/are trolling, except for yesterday when we were roleplaying some scenes and discussions. Your humor can go into /pms and not spam /b and the radio which everybody from the PD can see. You aswell talk useless crap in the radio and nobody tells you to shut up, but now I do. Jefferson doesn't want to destroy you NOR do any kind of damage to this faction, he just wants somebody capable to lead it. And I'll have to agree with some people that you're accepting members too fast.

Thank you for understanding white,
just to make clear like white said 'I don't want to destroy NOR the faction. Keep that in mind.
I want the best for the PD. That's all.

Thank you again,
Jefferson
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I know when will I accept members,I seen the application,I seen they're roleplay and had good roleplays with them
So don't tell me when to accept and when not to,go watch your own business.
If you wanna lead PD so much Jefferson,go somewhere else,surely not gonna let you do it here.
I give you almost all PD permission and you just want more.
If I leave PD, leadership goes to Sean/Jake/Jason.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Wigga Niko be Skippin' ma ass okay

Lol jke i wont be leader too lazy Trolldance
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
I know when will I accept members,I seen the application,I seen they're roleplay and had good roleplays with them
So don't tell me when to accept and when not to,go watch your own business.
If you wanna lead PD so much Jefferson,go somewhere else,surely not gonna let you do it here.
I give you almost all PD permission and you just want more.
If I leave PD, leadership goes to Sean/Jake/Jason.

Don't you think you have to be a little friendly and show a little respect?
I do understand you are mad, you also Pm'ed me today, you can't control your typing when you are in 'troll-mode'
You have to understand my point of standing here.
About the leadership..
Sean = Your IRL friend, also a troller and isn't that active, I didn't saw jake in 2 days. And Jason is capable but trolls often to.

And about the request to fire me, this is either a lie or people are lying to me.
I asked Jason, Heinikn, black they all said they didn't request to fire me, and said I was a good PD member.
I don't know what to believe, but I do that Black didn't ask you that and I am sure that heinikn didn't ask you aswell.
I am pretty sure that jason didn't aswell. So the only people who might ask is jake (very inactive) or Sean (your IRL friend and troller)
Jake and Sean aren't capable to lead the PD faction. Jason might be capable but he trolls to often to.
Black is very capable to run the PD but he doesn't want it because he wants to lead the CRASH.
I am don't want to show off myself or I don't want to show my ego. But I am very active, and I think I am capable of leading the PD faction.

Niko, you have to understand my point of standing and that I am trying to do the best for the PD. Like white said: I don't want to destroy you NOR the faction.

Greets,
jefferson
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Guys just stop fighting this is an endless battle
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm not trolling too often Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm

I through we solved it on server - goddamn it,I don't give a fuck about this anymore,just give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 pm

J4S0N wrote:
I'm not trolling too often Jefferson.

Not so often as niko does, but you do troll a little to much. Don't you think?
remember that I don't want to insult you!
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

I know you don't want to.
Niko and everyone else is trying to change their mood when they're on the server and make everything go well.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Everybody quit talking about this topic,it's just boring and makes more fighting and hate between players.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Yeah let's all have fun and rp and make PD a awsome faction to others
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 pm

I'll RP as detective so will be mostly in civilan skin Trolldance
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Lolz who are you?

[PD]Robert??

or a Cadet?
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:40 pm

It's [PD]Robert.

Two new topics have been made.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::.. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Los Santos Police Department Discussion ::..
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next