West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

White

Go down 
+5
Wh1t3
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jiggy
Buhinc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Norbit wrote:
Im not saying you should stop reporting people lol, but in this case you were just gathering pictures and evidence on every mistake that white makes near you, just to punish him and get him demoted, you are mad on him for getting you kicked out from [C], but I wan Dan to post here some more so I can understand what happend.

And I know that you actually gather every little thing on white because those pictures where you [PD]'s stand together and white says in /b "dumb idiotic fag", I know it wasn't adressed torwards you because I was speccing you guys at the same time with white, and I told him to stop trolling near you because bull will probably take pictures and report you for trolling near him, guess my prediction was right, it's obvious you want him punished.

But I spoke with white today and ill speak again, lets hope it brings changes, if not, I aint giving nomore chances and ill probably demote him to level 3, I understand that an admin's power and a attitude like that really might piss people off.

There you can see Insults on pictures. I know admins should stick thogether but its just not fair to. yeah I am making screens to avoid "lack of proofs" that's why I got tons of screens that I didn't even know I have them lol Razz and I understand he troll some times but its not necessary to insult while trolling. yeah Dan should post here a full story I can post a picture when we was rping with Jope - SMSs when we was waiting on bikers to come at commerce shop if it will be necessary, Dan can tell full story here because he know it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Ok i'll tell you what happened, we parked there, waiting for ransom, instead of approaching us and trying to make us raise hands up and give away the hostage (we held a hostage, we could kill a hostage if we see PD and that goes on police's responsibility) Instead of that, you just opened fire toward us, hurting both me and hostage and everyone in your wake, like it was some cops n robbers server, making me run for it for a hostage in the trunk. All you cared for was killing me, you didnt paid no attention that i had hostage, so i had to kill him myself. Even when you got me after my car crashed, you just shoot me down, even if i /handsup'd, you took me, asked me few dumbs questions that nobody in this world for love of all great on this planet would ask in situations like this, and went for the woods.

There.. all you did was acting like you was someone as important as Goerge Washington and shot me in the head, what are you? Sadist bastard addicted to murdering?

No, you didnt kill me two times in script, but you shot me to death once, without a proper RP and anything, then took me to woods so you can finish me off.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Ok i'll tell you what happened, we parked there, waiting for ransom, instead of approaching us and trying to make us raise hands up and give away the hostage (we held a hostage, we could kill a hostage if we see PD and that goes on police's responsibility) Instead of that, you just opened fire toward us, hurting both me and hostage and everyone in your wake, like it was some cops n robbers server, making me run for it for a hostage in the trunk. All you cared for was killing me, you didnt paid no attention that i had hostage, so i had to kill him myself. Even when you got me after my car crashed, you just shoot me down, even if i /handsup'd, you took me, asked me few dumbs questions that nobody in this world for love of all great on this planet would ask in situations like this, and went for the woods.

There.. all you did was acting like you was someone as important as Goerge Washington and shot me in the head, what are you? Sadist bastard addicted to murdering?

No, you didnt kill me two times in script, but you shot me to death once, without a proper RP and anything, then took me to woods so you can finish me off.

I came there, and I saw you are going to escape thats why I open fire. how should I stop than ? Jacky was afk, I was asking him if he have some time... he didn't respond like 5 mins or more. You don't need to write so bad things here, and I didn't saw you do /handsup... after that I cured you and wait on you to get up, so we can go on with RP, and what was "those questions" because I frisked you there ? and took your mask/rag/hat off or what ever you was wearing, there was RP maybe not really a proper one... see thats the point I want to hear from you, I didn't killed you twice! and as I said I can learn to rp as tenpenny but I need exaple to learn from him.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 pm

The report has been pretty much solved, and has been said for White to behave more polite and the same to Bull.
No one will be punished unless the acts continue from both sides.
Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White   White - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2