West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion

Go down 
+54
Rhyme
Butters
[GSF]Brazy
D-Bo
CrimeG
Rocce
.:|BamBO|:.
Nyne
LilTony
Keelo
Kat
A.O
RollingStone
BruceShakur
CarlosA
Dreezy
DolphinSwag
EjQo_
†MENACE†
Dodge
тесhnique
gundus
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Buhinc
Twista[WCL]
Billionaire
[AFK]Lil Dan
Lil_Erick
Jamison/LastPac
Tuck
peanutt
Maldito
►Randy◄
$lim
Botlike
OLD_SCHOOL
Slick
#wclmarcus
Dopeman
Jiggy
jayke
stalkur
Goldie_Loc
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
CyrilS
Tripple
nbvjhb
Loc
Dice.
Lowride
Twista[Hustlah]
Sharkie
|:DeezNawtz:|
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

Location : Main Account: Jefferson, L.S Alt Account: Grove Street, L.S

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 am

Meebo didnt ragged us he just told us that we can rp Special Chars Wink
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:20 am

Ryder ?Are you in stone-age man,he was leader last year.
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:30 am

Luke wrote:
Ryder ?Are you in stone-age man,he was leader last year.
Whats'cha Problem Man ? xD I Was inactive a lot
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 am

I told u that u can RP like special chars to see ur RP not that u can RP Ryder :/.Besides u gotta be official GSF before u apply for a special skin.Me n A.O will talk about this, as I said, just keep up ur RP and activity level and it's gonna be good.

EDIT:Capone/BruceShakur, do you happen to know Big_Bear[GMW?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Ye' i was Big_Bear for like 5 - 7 Days and got ragged from Ryder too but then i got banned, then White unbanned me after 2 Months and then i was in active since 6 - 8 Months ago Smile , but not longer an other guy /pmed me that i need to take it off because he is the bear of grove, since this day i never ever rped as bear. And well now im Back, You was my Leader so much times My Ol' Friend, Im so glad that i found my Password ! Means i can usw now my Main Account im so Happy !!!

HAPPY EASTER TO YALL
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:44 pm

You do know that you insulted me and I banned you, then Kollegah made some report on me and you again wrote stuff about the server and how it'll fail with me as an Admin and also announced that you'll leave the server, and kept changing IPs like a dozen times after that, right?
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Meebo wrote:
You do know that you insulted me and I banned you, then Kollegah made some report on me and you again wrote stuff about the server and how it'll fail with me as an Admin and also announced that you'll leave the server, and kept changing IPs like a dozen times after that, right?

I DID ?! - Wait a sec ! I Will ask my friend Kollegah if i did something likethat because i dont remember, you know that i got hacked from an german server called (gtaw*) and they maked alot shit on my account because they knewed i was here, maybe they was it, the thing is i was very young and foolish back then and now im older and i changed my Attitute/Mind, so please Meebo give me an Chance man, evrybody can change his Personality, the other thing is that White unbanend me.

IF I Did something like that i want to say sorry !
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Now stop talking here about this shit,before insults are coming from both sides and this went to a spamm,im not admin,but you guys better talk per PM's.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Nice RP today, I'll go IG later for more, then I'll edit the rank list.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm

What it do?
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Wussup with Y'all just dropping by to see things going and meebo use the rank titles in my apply for the rank list and my rules too Wink keep getting active guys and change the mods of this forums to meebo and me.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am

Just dropping by to say good luck and the rank titles made by me that you used in your application are bugged, if you guys want I can make you new ones.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 am

Sure, make us some new, bugless, rank list, until it's done, we'll use the normal ones.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

Will be done soon, not at home ATM.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks Gundus, and A.O, I think my rules are more detailed, check Information & Street Code topic and check 'em out.

Also, I think I'll be RPing as Ryder(main acc) and will RP as Craig on my alt account, so I'll have both my main and my alt on GSF, of course, Craig will be 1 of the lower ranks.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm glad you used some of my old rules Meebo, they're good haha.

Keep up the good shit.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Thx LL btw I was IG today my name is :[GSF]Ganton[OG], no member was on unfortunately,...as for all the recently ragged members don't go inactive go IG and take Pics and post them in the Gallery topic, some of the ragged members I trust because I know they'll be active as for the others get active so I can trust you too Wink keep the gang up!!
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 pm

OMFG, I just told compton to script CJ's skin on [GSF]A.O lol.Anyways, go IG :/
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I Will go Ingame right now ! We had some Dope-Ass Roleplay Today, See ya'll Ingame Now !
And then i will Post some Pictures in the Gallery.

Meebo, you forgot to Add me to the Rank List :3
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Nice RP today indeed.Gundus sent me the GFX, gonna upload them on Friday.Also, I won't be on the server at all for the next 2 days, going on a school trip, so take care and don't cause trouble on the server.Always hood RP even if you get attacked.Just ignore it and do RP in the hood.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: I Got Banned forever, Well Brothers...    [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi Guys, i just want to say that im not Allowed to Play here anymore, Compton and the Staff of this Server choosed the Decision to tell me that im Banned forever, Means: I Ban Evaded, and i hacked Guns. I Stopped that since my last 2 Multiaccounts but Compton just see the Negative Thing.. I Hope that he can Let me my Forum account.. If he Bans me on Forum too we can keep in touch with Skype.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

973 wrote:
Thx LL btw I was IG today my name is :[GSF]Ganton[OG], no member was on unfortunately,...as for all the recently ragged members don't go inactive go IG and take Pics and post them in the Gallery topic, some of the ragged members I trust because I know they'll be active as for the others get active so I can trust you too Wink keep the gang up!!
Meebo will do a good work while you're OFF.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 am

Nice Rp with Lancee and the iHabibi gang!!!

Cowboy terrorists!!!
[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 A3r9NEKCUAAp-xn

http://www.ihabibiradio.com/
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:42 am

What's up with y'all families?
Just wanted to say that it's nice to see GSF on the map.
Most of them outsiders are pretty good RP'ers. - Good thang.

I had alot of good roleplay today with Kolleg' alias Lemo-Nada, eheh'.
Also had a fun roleplay with Amber, was quite fucked up, ahah'.

Guess I'm catch y'all online tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 am

Keelo wrote:
What's up with y'all families?
Just wanted to say that it's nice to see GSF on the map.
Most of them outsiders are pretty good RP'ers. - Good thang.

I had alot of good roleplay today with Kolleg' alias Lemo-Nada, eheh'.
Also had a fun roleplay with Amber, was quite fucked up, ahah'.

Guess I'm catch y'all online tommorow.
Ese, and where's me and Erick lol
Btw, really nice RP yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next