West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion

Go down 
+54
Rhyme
Butters
[GSF]Brazy
D-Bo
CrimeG
Rocce
.:|BamBO|:.
Nyne
LilTony
Keelo
Kat
A.O
RollingStone
BruceShakur
CarlosA
Dreezy
DolphinSwag
EjQo_
†MENACE†
Dodge
тесhnique
gundus
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Buhinc
Twista[WCL]
Billionaire
[AFK]Lil Dan
Lil_Erick
Jamison/LastPac
Tuck
peanutt
Maldito
►Randy◄
$lim
Botlike
OLD_SCHOOL
Slick
#wclmarcus
Dopeman
Jiggy
jayke
stalkur
Goldie_Loc
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
CyrilS
Tripple
nbvjhb
Loc
Dice.
Lowride
Twista[Hustlah]
Sharkie
|:DeezNawtz:|
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
stalkur
stalkur

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I broke my arm and won't be on for some time(2-3 weeks or so).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 pm

LilTony wrote:
I'll be on in 3 hours from now or 4, i am at school, A.O my skype is tony.marajohn or Tony.Marajohn somethin like dat

Add me there too : martinoauskiel
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Meebo wrote:
I broke my arm and won't be on for some time(2-3 weeks or so).

fuck that/dumb bitch wut were u doing with ur arm nikka Laughing
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 am

I'l get back to a bit active. And doing some great RP.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Since the new Grove, I'm not even welcomed anymore by noone.

Thanks to all of y'all, I always been a great GSF player, had a lot of good memories from back in day with the old school era. Since y'all came here to tell me, ''you come to troll'' just like I'm some motherfucking stranger to y'all. I wish y'all good luck and I hope y'all take it far. I'l pass by time by time and maybe one day the old era returns from dead. Y'all really need to see how the old era RP'ed as a Grove Street member.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Goldie_Loc wrote:

Thanks to all of y'all, I always been a great GSF player, had a lot of good memories from back in day with the old school era. Since y'all came here to tell me, ''you come to troll'' just like I'm some motherfucking stranger to y'all. I wish y'all good luck and I hope y'all take it far. I'l pass by time by time and maybe one day the old era returns from dead. Y'all really need to see how the old era RP'ed as a Grove Street member.

There is no need to compare the current era with the old era.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Did I asked you something? If no, you should get the fuck off. I wish the new era good luck and the best. Also I am trying to help the new era.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:13 pm

We're very lucky to have you with us Goldie and hope that the old Legends come back,. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 pm

It's really nice to come back here. I've missed you all and im glad to be back. I hope i will see most of you tomorrow and do some dope roleplay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 am

Goldie_Loc wrote:

Word!
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Nice RP today. I have hit a lick on Compton and chilled in my crib.
Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Dope roleplay today with most of you. Ganton,Razzor, and more as far as i know. I hope i can post some ss tomorrow, see you guys tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 am

After a long time of burgersito and Pedollegah and Trollegah RP,i decided to rp my icly char! Yep it was hard to decide but i think i will get that! :rick1: scumbag white
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:44 pm

I'll be able to play starting next week.Looking forward to seeing y'all IG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm ig, who else would be able to come? Wink
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Well you all might heard that my char got CK'ed and im too lazy to start as "GSF" outsider again,so i decided to leave....
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Lol the bonger has left the field GL in SBF homie Wink...
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Ganton wrote:
Lol the bonger has left the field GL in SBF homie Wink...

WHYYYYYY DID I LEAVEEEEED NOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

Edit : Im rping now still the same char "Andre,Lemonada" but as civilian,cuz he faked his dead,now trys to get back to life
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:37 pm

CK lol
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Goldie_Loc wrote:
CK lol

Well...i didnt answered the "Do you accept CK?" IG trolling

Back to top Go down
Dreezy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Dreezy

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Cool RP today, I got some ss of todays RP. But, I still have no time to post them, I will do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Greetings!...Well some of old players still know me...Well I fixed up my compiuter and before I left I was leading GSF and playing Ryder.
I wanna know if there is any chance for me to play Ryder again lol couse that's my thang and I dont want to act big here or anything but I realy fucc up teh shit roleplaying Ryder I realy know wut's up so tell me if there is any chance...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

It's really good to have you back Ryder but Meebo is Ryder!
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Ohh okay then...But tell me if you need it couse I realy like to RP Ryder...lata Smile
Back to top Go down
CyrilS
CyrilS

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 pm

shit changed i see, whos leading now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next