West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion

Go down 
+54
Rhyme
Butters
[GSF]Brazy
D-Bo
CrimeG
Rocce
.:|BamBO|:.
Nyne
LilTony
Keelo
Kat
A.O
RollingStone
BruceShakur
CarlosA
Dreezy
DolphinSwag
EjQo_
†MENACE†
Dodge
тесhnique
gundus
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Buhinc
Twista[WCL]
Billionaire
[AFK]Lil Dan
Lil_Erick
Jamison/LastPac
Tuck
peanutt
Maldito
►Randy◄
$lim
Botlike
OLD_SCHOOL
Slick
#wclmarcus
Dopeman
Jiggy
jayke
stalkur
Goldie_Loc
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
CyrilS
Tripple
nbvjhb
Loc
Dice.
Lowride
Twista[Hustlah]
Sharkie
|:DeezNawtz:|
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm

damn, dogg?
i think now there should be an rule if you join faction
you need to stay atleast 3 weeks to leave.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:07 pm

dopeman santa clause wrote:
damn, dogg?
i think now there should be an rule if you join faction
you need to stay atleast 3 weeks to leave.

I already dead cant rp as my self!
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:51 pm

By the way had a dope ass roleplay with Seville members !!
We scare some [PB]members !! Cops got killed in 10 seconds everytime when they tried to kill us
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm

yeah, nice rp we had
posting screenies
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ wrote:
I am leaving GSF cked my self

IC : /me aims at his head and pulls his trigger 2 times

OOC: No reason

No reason OOC? I knew this was coming. Don't EVER come back unless you're sure about it. Why the fuck would you kill yourself ICly just maybe because you got bored or for fun/no valid reason?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:38 pm

you got point there, darryl.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

ICly Lil_Erick said that [GSF]Scooby killed [GSF]Dogg and Nina.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

What I killed him,come on lol,I jus scared him.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Thats what Lil_Erick said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm

I told you guys that he will leave so fast.I told you to not give him rag in two days because I knew that he will leave soon.I think everyone from now should RP at least one week as outisder.But it is Goldie's,Darryl's and Meebo's decision.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah atleast 2 weeks !!
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 pm

In this gang always been good RPers since Miami's leading era.I think we shouldn't fuck that up.We need loyal members with good RP to keep this alive and good as always.We did some mistakes already because "we" ragged some members so fast.I hope you guys will read it and do it.You can see that results on DP.They are active faction and DP is faction with the highest RP level on West Coast Life roleplay.Look report section,you can't see any report on them.That's why I'm joining them on my another acc.Everyone is pro RPer there,We should do same with accepting members and testing/learning them.I'm not saying that we need to be same,I'm saying that GSF need to be with high RP level.I know a lot of players,good roleplayers and roleplayers with low RP skills either,want to become official in one day but I think it is not fair towards another players.As I said before everyone should RP at least one week,to see how we are doing,to see our roleplaying skills.Not like this,someone got official in one day and he doesn't even know how we're doing and after on day or too he realize that is not his style of RP.Ofc he will leave,everyone will do same.That reason why all outsiders should RP at least one week.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:46 am

Rise wrote:
In this gang always been good RPers since Miami's leading era.I think we shouldn't fuck that up.We need loyal members with good RP to keep this alive and good as always.We did some mistakes already because "we" ragged some members so fast.I hope you guys will read it and do it.You can see that results on DP.They are active faction and DP is faction with the highest RP level on West Coast Life roleplay.Look report section,you can't see any report on them.That's why I'm joining them on my another acc.Everyone is pro RPer there,We should do same with accepting members and testing/learning them.I'm not saying that we need to be same,I'm saying that GSF need to be with high RP level.I know a lot of players,good roleplayers and roleplayers with low RP skills either,want to become official in one day but I think it is not fair towards another players.As I said before everyone should RP at least one week,to see how we are doing,to see our roleplaying skills.Not like this,someone got official in one day and he doesn't even know how we're doing and after on day or too he realize that is not his style of RP.Ofc he will leave,everyone will do same.That reason why all outsiders should RP at least one week.

Cheers.

I only had one report on me in my year of being at WCL, that was in February. But yes, I feel you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:14 am

Here Nice siggy i got Real big smoke Ryda and Cj'a [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 229821_478500862188061_1847318738_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:21 am

Rise wrote:

Cheers.

Word
I understand you Rise,we must do this ..
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 am

yeah, we sure need

but dont unrag me, Crying or Very sad

i can see also people write like this which is annoying:

"hey,Bro how you,Doing cuz?I won't make problems"

it is really hard to read like that
and this is how pro speaks

"Hey, bro how you doing cuz? I won't make problems"

also snoop no offense but since we are speaking like this
you really got poor grammar

in /me's and /t

other players that i'm seeing ig just looking fine with rp.. way they write sentences and /me's.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 am

I got poor grammar ?
Dawg listen ,I said to you "It is unfair they accepted you so fast".
You answeared "it is not unfair ,I am good in making pictures and my roleplay is awesome".Who cares man roleplay like we did 1 week or someone 2 week.
Try something to tell to Deno since he have poor grammar too.You wont tell that to deno becouse he is higher rank then you.

-FlasH

Last edited by Darryl on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed Insulting Content)
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 am

no, bro i cant rp on forums
and deno nope i never saw him ig
and i said i got accepted because i'm very active
posting pictures (not said i'm making them awesome)
and i could tell him right now that he has poor grammar
but i cant judge him since i never saw him.

also see how you are writting

"I got poor grammar ?"

cant you write normally

"I got poor grammar?"

and few more sentences under.

and also you said your self "he have a poor grammar "too"" (meaning that you have also)

so it wasn't needed to rage all about it, i said "no offense".
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm

You got accepted in 10 secunds you didnt have time to take even skin.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Chill out guys.Solve that problem in your PM. WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm

LOL DOPEMAN YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS

Last edited by Darryl on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Enough!)
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Don't spam here
Disscuss it on /pm
By the way who is going IG ?
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Okay, I am back from begin and I see shit changed arround GSF.

Tell me who's ragged within 1/2/3/4 days. I'l handle that.

Another thing is, you guys stop being childlish, if you keep going, I kick you outta' this gang. I want to keep this coo' since day one I joined.

Now wassup evrybody, let's get shit started!
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Hell yeah Goldie
Going IG,shit will explode now !!
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm

BALL SO HARD wrote:
LOL DOPEMAN YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS
bro, gtfo u left server didn't u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next