West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Empty
PostSubject: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Your server name: [GSF]Darryl[GMW]

When did this happen (date, time)?: 11/27/12

Who are you reporting?: Henrique and Lowride

What are you reporting this person for?: Massive Spray Tags [over 3 in the same hood]. Seriously, this is making the hood look ugly and nooby.

Evidence:

Open spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Pauly Macavoy
Pauly Macavoy

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

I saw this too. There like a bunch of spraytags. It was more than 3. There was like 11 or 13 Spray tags of Vagos.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 pm

I saw this too
Everyday they come at Ganton and spray up the hood,there are atleast 15 tags in the hood
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

I spoke with Lowride, he's so sorry about those tags, since he's newbie he doesn't deserve a punishment, I explained everything to him and he will /wipetag all over limited tags, 3 of his tags will still exists since that's allowed.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm

superTECHNIQUE! wrote:
I spoke with Lowride, he's so sorry about those tags, since he's newbie he doesn't deserve a punishment, I explained everything to him and he will /wipetag all over limited tags, 3 of his tags will still exists since that's allowed.

True that. Admins, please remove this topic, they seem to be new.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Seems like it is settled.

Locked and Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags   Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henrique & Lowride - Massive Spray Tags
Page 1 of 1