West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage

Go down 
+9
† Maniac †
[AFK]Lil Dan
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
Big_Jayh
gundus
Pirate
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pirate
Pirate

About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Empty
PostSubject: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Okay so ..
I think that there can be something like this "We don´t need pay for tune our cars and for fixing our cars in Tunning Garage like a Loco Low Co or in Pay N Spray.It can be good for players..
That´s all ..
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

NO,that adds non-rp in our server.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm

totaly true irl it will save but here not now its a waste of money so a big 1+ for this
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Gundus-Police Officer II wrote:
NO,that adds non-rp in our server.
How this add Non RP ?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 pm

I wont say anything cause I didn't understand your post at all lol...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

lol sorry for my english..
So ..
You don´t pay for Pay N Spray and for Tunning Garage
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Why not? It's kinda unrealistic and everybody will abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

You probably from SOLS lol, you know why there you dont pay for Pay and Spray and Loco Low's? Because SOLS have a anti money hack system, which makes money hack impossible, if someone hacks cash that system makes his cash go back to the old ammount as he had before, and the Pay n Spray and Tune Garages are Bugged cause of that anti money hack script.

-Besides on WCL you guys get alot of money from paydays and you want to make that stuff free aswel, for what you need money than? :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 pm

One of Pay n Spray bugs is if you go into pay n' spray with a passenger,the passenger pays too
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 am

Ca$h wrote:
One of Pay n Spray bugs is if you go into pay n' spray with a passenger,the passenger pays too

It's ALWAYS been like that, lol
But maybe instead of being Free for everyone, maybe whoever owns it can have it for free.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:19 am

Compton is not true what you say.
I´m WCL Player and i have only 900 - 1000$
It´s not cuzz i still buyin something ..
But when we roll on someone i gonna use didlo ?
I don´t think so ..
This is better for save our money + When you restart server we lost our cars so we lost our money too
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:45 am

No.

1st - How about people when roll on somebody make brawls?
2nd - Do you really think that IRL its that easy to buy a gun?
3rd - If that will be free-fee, we gonna see tuned sport cars and stuff 24/7 on the server.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 am

i like that its costs money too tune your ride,becuase on SOLS evryone Driving fast as hell,and crashing there car becuase they know that they can re-fix there car for free'.
here on WCL we driving more RP'ly since we know it costs 100$ too fix your car lol
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 am

You right but like yesterday
I just fix my car and there my car hit another one car behind Pay N Spray cuzz he can´t drive.
And just because he can´t drive i gonna lost my money ? O.o
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 am

Use Bus next time XD
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 am

lol
I gonna making lowrider car club and i don´t think we can crussin with BUS !
lol
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Let's stick to it like it is now since in real life you don't get your car re-sprayed for free lol.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

irl ur car saves as it is here not
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 pm

[TDB]Jaycon wrote:
irl ur car saves as it is here not

What do you mean? Does it vanish to somewhere? If it does bringing this
suggestion won't fix anything.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm

look when u tune a ride and u log of and its respawned its just a waste of money i think
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 pm

[TDB]Jaycon wrote:
look when u tune a ride and u log of and its respawned its just a waste of money i think

So don't tune it every time, only when it's needed. Ofcourse it's a waste of money
if you just want to tune your vehicle just for the looks but actually you don't use it.
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Word .. That´s true
It´s only wasting of money
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Lol, if you waste your money on buying stuff and don't have enough for Pay 'N' Spray, then don't buy a lot of things...Even for guns, buy some and don't waste them all, and like Dan said, do also some brawls, you go buy a bat and that's it. The bat costs like 5$ or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:24 pm

But look
I gonna making car club and we have Icly our own cars but tunned
So everytime when we logged we gonna wasting our money because it´s our Icly car... lowriding
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:28 pm

It doesn't have to be tuned always. They can be some cool looking cars, but no need for tuning. Maybe just the color and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage   About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Pay N Spray and About Tunning Garage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next