West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname

Go down 
+28
Appo
Brown
ThaBomb
Trickey
[TDF]Cocaine
Kat
THC
Rhyme
Nyne
gundus
† Maniac †
Macc
Rocce
DeathOnaStick
[AFK]Lil Dan
►Randy◄
MarkNiko
Micklo
peanutt
Domino
Weedie
OLD_SCHOOL
quixxx
Vory
GU1DE
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What Name format Should We have?
[Tag]Name
Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Vote_lcap43%Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
Firstname_Lastname
Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Vote_lcap57%Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Empty
PostSubject: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Well A simple poll. Would you like to change the names to Firstname_Lastname or to leave the Name Tags.

I personally Think that we should pass to Firtname_Lastname, it will lower MG on the server and noone will MG from what set you are. This might kinda change our RP a little and as I said before itll lower MG. I will not add it if most of the community wont agree with this so im giving yall a chance to vote and give opinions.

Last edited by Compton on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Firstname_Lastname is more professional.
and saves us from MG.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm

I say Firstname_Lastname, cause as said there wont be any MGing, and noobs with some idiotic names wont come on the Server. And what Tech said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Firstname_Lastname.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 pm

What about the Skin Selection?

OT: Firstname_Lastname
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

OT: What about the Skin Selection? Lol...

OF: I think that most of the people will vote for Firstname_Lastname, but let's wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Vory
WCL Player
WCL Player
Vory

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm more for [Tag]Name

But i don't really care , if you put it Lastname_Firstname or leave Tags and Nicks Wink
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I know it's everybody's opinion, but I don't know whats cool in [Tag]Name? It would just cause MG, hackers coming with some nooby names and it's better/more professional with Firstname_Lastname.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Yes, and by the names on the server new comers will see that this is a RP server, because now people probably think we some TMD clan server.

And about the skin selection, it will stay as it is now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Firstname_Lastname , its better.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Firstname_Lastname
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Senior Technique wrote:
Firstname_Lastname is more professional.
and saves us from MG.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:04 pm

firstname_Lastname.. also create an option : skin selection : y or n

if y then u will choose skin or n and u will spawn with the previous skin u had.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Firstname_Lastname Smile
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Firstname_Lastname
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm

If you ask me we should keep the tag system of many reasons

-We will once again look like any other rp server
-We won't know if we get new players or not because so many ppl gang hops and they will get new names each time, with their prefered name we know if it's an old player or not
-We will get more MG with fname_lname because people can see your characters name, and they cant if the player has his prefered name/gamer tag/name
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 pm

[TAG]Name.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
If you ask me we should keep the tag system of many reasons

-We won't know if we get new players or not because so many ppl gang hops and they will get new names each time, with their prefered name we know if it's an old player or not
-We will get more MG with fname_lname because people can see your characters name, and they cant if the player has his prefered name/gamer tag/name

THIS

Baah.. Stupid Democracy.. when 10 morons over-vote 9 academics

(No offense, nothing personally)
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Then enforce outsiders to use Civilian skins, and only have been given premission to enter a certain skin when the LEADER of that sertain group invites you in.
Back to top Go down
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:30 am

Mark-Niko wrote:

This sounds for me like the biggest problem here. If we look like any other RP server people will join us just like any other RP server, and we don't want that. We wanna grow, and I think it's time to stand out from the crowd.
In my opinion it would not even lower MG. They MG because THEY WANT TO, and not as coincidence because of the Tag-Names.
Maybe I missed an important fact here, but for me it looks obvious that the Firstname_Lastname system won't give us magnificent benefits.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 am

I agree wid' Mark [TAG]Name
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Death said it all. And in my opinion, I think we should stick to [Tag]Name. I'm personally not saying rping with first_last is stupid because it ain't. But when you actually go on samp and check any other rp server, it's all first_last and I like this way that is now on WCL. So my vote is to [tag]name to stay.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

[TAG]Name FTW
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

[TAG]Name because FirstName_LastName is so how can I say?UN-ORIGINAL,Only 2 RP Servers that don't have FirstName_LastName is WCLRP and SOLS.And people don't think it's TDM if you guys don't DM,I mean just say to them that this is a Role-Play server,not all newbies are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm

[TAG]Name - I think that we should stick with this because exactly what Mark said. We won't know who the new players are. Also, hackers will hack no matter if its fname_lname or [tag]name the way peoples names wont change that. Plus, we as a community are unique because of the way our names are. What other rp servers that have a nice script like we do have [tag]name - This makes us unique as a server. Keep [TAG]Name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next