West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname

Go down 
+28
Appo
Brown
ThaBomb
Trickey
[TDF]Cocaine
Kat
THC
Rhyme
Nyne
gundus
† Maniac †
Macc
Rocce
DeathOnaStick
[AFK]Lil Dan
►Randy◄
MarkNiko
Micklo
peanutt
Domino
Weedie
OLD_SCHOOL
quixxx
Vory
GU1DE
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What Name format Should We have?
[Tag]Name
Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 19 ]
Firstname_Lastname
Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 44

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 pm

I think Firstname_Lastname is the best.
It just looks nice, and professional.

Off Topic: No disscussion, mayne I don't want no chicken!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:00 am

I think I'll stay with [TAG] names instead, but I wont vote yet. I'm staying neutral about this.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:33 pm

I'll vote for [TAG]Name.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:40 pm

The problem is when people wishing to play on RP server see [tag]name they think its a dm server and they decide to skip it, as ffor the people looking for DM servers seeing this server, they log on and get told it's an RP server.. the result is that some of them decide to leave and search for other DM servers and the rest (small percentage) decide to stay.

What we get in the end of it..? half of our old community plus some new players, and a few more newbies who were searching for a DM server and got a new interest which is RP, what i mean is that we loose many good RP players that could join this community and improve it.

So I stick with my vote Firstname_Lastname.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Firstname_Lastname
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Vote in the pool too, don't just post fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[TDF]Cocaine
[TDF]Cocaine

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Firstname_Lastname is alot more better.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Well if you are going to make it Fname_Lname then you may as well take away the story of the server, and make it so we don't follow the sp story.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Tangozines! wrote:
Well if you are going to make it Fname_Lname then you may as well take away the story of the server, and make it so we don't follow the sp story.

Excuse me? How that makes any sense anyway?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Lol, really...If we would change, it's just the name format and nothing else lol.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah i see what you are saying, i have no clue what i was thinking when i wrote that. But keep [TAG]name!
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm

[TAG]NAME!!! me gusta
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:45 pm

IT would be better if you remove the colors of the name ( Like , when youre in SBF Skin it will show up as White color on the score board) too. Because noone knows if you're in SBF, KTB or whatever + a Mask System to rob someone, noone will know htat you're the mask when you rob someone. This will lower the MG for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah, but what about the tag lol? The name would be white but it would still be [SBF]Familie
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I voted for Firstname_Lastname, White Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Never mind then xD. But it would be cool, yeah. And a mask system like you said, /maskon, /maskoff. When you put it on, your name is like: Mask_001, if you're the first one to put the mask on. Or just some number like: Mask_021.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 am

® White ® wrote:
Never mind then xD. But it would be cool, yeah. And a mask system like you said, /maskon, /maskoff. When you put it on, your name is like: Mask_001, if you're the first one to put the mask on. Or just some number like: Mask_021.
Or "Unknown" or "Person" or just simply "Player".
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 am

+1
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm

When this will be Decided?
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Firstname_Lastname.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Firstname_Lastname looks pretty ugly, U cant see or people official members like [SBF]
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm

If the topic has been bumped already , I think I can write something Smile

I think there should be Firstname_Lastname system but only after a bank system is scripted, also there should be a name changing system but you will have to pay money for the name change.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

It depends for me, if we have first and last name i hope when we pick skins we still have faction colors

but i vote for Name tags anyway, it's more easier to identify players/friends etc
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:47 am

lol I still don't know what to choose....

But, if we get Fname Lname then I do go with it being in color.

As for the mask, I'm going + 305 with that one, having a mask system is REALLY a need in the server. But we might need to be careful with that if it is added in the server.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:16 am

no man [TAG]Name looks more cool,suppose a balla name's is Mike Jackson,would be like [RHB]Mike_Jackson,looks like some PD unit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname   Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Tags Or Firstname_Lastname
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next