West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Raideds life story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 am

Chapter I

Jayson or also known as Raided, he's been gang banging a-while the gang was called "Hepburn Heights Crew" after about the one month, he got ragged but that's not at all. Before even he tried joining he got first time caught by the police
Raideds life story Micheal
claiming an murder of another gang banger yeah that's where he got messed up. He got his files into FBI too, damn a little boy seven-teen years old was getting his files into FBI, but he wasn't mature, eight-teen years old so he didn't go to jail.Well he was very young but he had the hearth! He wasn't meanfull at all in the school where he's friends we're he always protected them from anything once time he got his self injured because got caught in the we're his friend was

Also as far as we know,
They're calling their selves
"Dope Peddlers"

Chapter II

After he got "jumped" in the gang, that's where he murdered the
other gang banger
and the two who learned him we're A-Wax and Kleon.Claiming to be the gang leaders, also very skilled gang bangers

Well this crew, was also drug releated so that's we're he started working with the drugs- meaning of "hustling in the streets" he also turned into his eight-teen and for carrying illegal things on him, he was arrested many times. Well that's how it was he continued what he was doing, but as soon as he heard for an studio called "Purple Side Records" he was about to join, he's an good rapper, he can rap, throw freestyle's so bad! But they got into an war with the Seville Boulevard Families they had an studio it was called Deville Boulevard Records, well they first started with disses, but then it went out in killing and killing, Raided got kidnapped once by them he was on edge to die but his "homies" came an save his ass, after the he just continued what he was doing- being drug and gang related, driving stolen cars, and the rest.(( WILL BE CONTINUED, AS SOON AS I MAKE MORE RP ))

Raideds life story Thewire22

Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:25 am

(( Great Dopeman))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:57 am

Oh my god this is awesome! ))
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 am

Cool story bro. Really it's good work man! Well done.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 am

I like this stuff, nicely made.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Raideds life story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raideds life story   Raideds life story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raideds life story
Page 1 of 1