West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ghost Story Thread

Go down 
+12
Danko.
Martin Martin
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
OLD_SCHOOL
Domino
Shizo
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Juggalo
MarkNiko
Rhyme
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 am

Post Ghost Stories Here!
Woooooo!
Boooooo!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 am

Earlier on this week, I had this freak shit that happened to me.
I woke up like a fucking crazy asshole screaming shit that didin't make sense.
I'm not sure what it was at all.
Recently I've been thinking about it all, that was some WIERD ass shit.
I checked Youtube, I saw this "Demon Attack" mumbojumbo.
I checked the symptoms and shit and it was similar to what had happened that night.
I honestly don't know what happened.
Also, during the weekend it was late around 1:00 AM or less and I looked to my right...
While sitting next to me PC I looked right and I swear I saw some wierd ass figure.
I know your gonna say I'm crazy and shit, but I don't know.
I believe in this wierd religious shit, so just wanna hear what ya'll think.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 am

Well for the second thing: probably just some shadow caused by the light of your PC screen/other light around the room

WARNING: alot of words trolling

first thing: you could have had a nightmare, and not even remembering it, when we sleep, we dream the whole night, but the ONLY thing we remember is the last 1-2 minutes after we wake up(yeah it sounds crazy but no matter how long your dream was, it hasnt lasted longer than 1-3 minutes higest in real life before you woke up) and we only remember it if we try to(maybe you dont wanna remember night mares, but sometimes your brain remembers it without your permission to say it understandable) if we dont remember the dream right when we wake up, you will never remember it, cause it aint stored in the brain, you might remmeber it later the same day, but then your brain has stored it in your memory, this act(where you dont remember you stored your dream when you woke up by remembering it) can cause deja vu aswell. It is also proven that dreams can have a huge effect on how you feel throughout the day/week/month depending on how good you remembering it. Nightmares also has a huge bad effect, and often makes you wake up in a rush, even though sometimes you dont know why you woke up so fast.

Short answer for lazy readers: you might have had a nightmare without even remembering it, the explanation is right above ^
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 am

Yeah cause, I remember at first I didin't know what my parents were even talking about.
Then I tried to remember and remembered like half of what happened.
Although it happened in my room, when I sleep in my room I feel this wierd nervous feeling.
Like my heart starts beating rapidly, I try not to remember what happened, but I remember.
It's very unpleasent.
I'm just not one of those people that says "Oh it was just a dream".
I don't let shit like that go, I do some research on it.
Thanks for the answer Mark, I feel a bit relieved now.
trolling
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 am

damn imma get some popcorns looks interesting well this is the most scariest thing i ever seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdic_p893Bw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I had a weird accident.
Once i was staying up in summer holidays playing on the computer.
After a half hour i heard a girl screaming i shit myself and i said "What the F**k?!"
Then i went looking outside for the girl whoever was screaming.
But when i went outside i didn't see nobody.
Weird if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:40 pm

The three most scariest shit that ever happend to me...

Story 1.
When i was 6 y/o my grandpa died. (he had a awesome BMW, dunnow which one anymore).
Some days/weeks months after his death, i was watching a cartoon on TV.
Suddenly my Toy Car (with remote n all that shit) started to turn on. (The toy car was similar to the Car of my Grandpa) I ran out of my room, crieing. My mom went down to check the situation. She noticed that the toy cars batterie wasnt inside of the car. I'm still shitting in my pants.

Story 2.
When i went to sleep at the age of 11/12 or smthing, i noticed that someone gave me a massage. I said: "Go on, it feels good".
Then i turned around on my back, and there was nobody. :S

Story 3.
I went to grab some sleep. ( I was in 6th grade or smthing.) Suddenly , i hear someone typing on my keyboard. I said "Marco (name of my brother) , what the F**k are you doing?".
I stand up, turned the light on. There was nobody.

You can call me crazy or stupid. But i think there is something strange on this world.
Why would i fabricate those storys?
Also I think there is smthing strange at my house. I hear foot steps and shit at Night. (My father isnt here, im alone in my house). Also I think it's strange because my house was a small building for injured people which were shot during the Second World War.
Belive me, or don't. I know what happend.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 pm

The footsteps mgith be from a floor above your apartement, i also hear sometimes footsteps and forniture moving but it's coming from upstairs ( other people who live there), but i dont know maybe there are ghosts, although its hard to believe there are ghosts Smile
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm living alone. It's a house not a apartment :O
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm

There is no such thing as ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 pm

J4S0N wrote:
I had a weird accident.
After a half hour i heard a girl screaming i shit myself and i said "What the F**k?!"
Weird if you ask me...

Happend once to me too. When I was at my grandma's in another city, I was sleeping with my sister in another room. We heard some girl screaming, looked outside, no girl but some big, black jeep driving away. Weird shizzle. And I myself sometimes hear some kind of foot steps or something like that, I turn down any noise that I hear, look around, nothing. All alone. okay And when I read some scary shit, I think that Lance or somebody posted it, dunno. It said like that you'll hear some knocking/hitting on your window, etc...go read yourself, and when I went to sleep, I did hear like some hitting. Scared me, lol. hahafun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 pm

® White ® wrote:
J4S0N wrote:
I had a weird accident.
Weird if you ask me...

Happend once to me too. When I was at my grandma's in another city, I was sleeping with my sister in another room. We heard some girl screaming, looked outside, no girl but some big, black jeep driving away. Weird shizzle. And I myself sometimes hear some kind of foot steps or something like that, I turn down any noise that I hear, look around, nothing. All alone. okay And when I read some scary shit, I think that Lance or somebody posted it, dunno. It said like that you'll hear some knocking/hitting on your window, etc...go read yourself, and when I went to sleep, I did hear like some hitting. Scared me, lol. hahafun
Happens same shit to me sometimes when i'm sleeping.
I'm just barely sleeping then some noise like someone is touching my PC or anything in my room wakes me up..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

paranoid niggaz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

me gusta Like you ain't scared of some creepy shit or have never be scared.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 pm

hmm... no, when im going to bed instead of thinking of some dumb shit and keep listening to every sound that may be caused by the wind or a neighbour I sleep.

But I hate scary Movies tho'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
There is no such thing as ghosts.
What?
Got proof ghosts don't exist?
There's proof all around us.
Pictures, videos, stories.
People with TRUE stories.
How can you even possibly say that?
There are strange things in this world.
I believe that the dead do roam the world after death.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 pm

There is a house in my town.
Yesterday a young lady (30 y/o) told me about a story what happend in her house.
She has a kid.
Alright, she told me :
Every Night at 11:00 pm she heard footsteps, scratching and all that shit from the room under the roof (( dunnow how to call it Sad )
One day she was so mad, that she went upstairs to the room.
She smelled sulfur and saw a creature with callousness in a corner.
She screamed and ran down.
Antoher day she heard her little girl screaming after 11:00 pm.
She went down and tried to get inside the room, but the door didnt open.
Once she broke down the door she saw her girl pointing to a edge and saying "Devil!, Devil!" and all that shit.
Now she moved to another house.
I dont know if it's true, but i belive her. There must be something like "Ghosts" on the Earth.
You can call me dumb, i dont care.
Why would a mature woman lie to a 15 years old?
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 pm

To scare you maybe? trolling
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Lance wrote:
Yesterday a young lady (30 y/o) told me about a story what happend in her house.
She has a kid.
Alright, she told me :
Every Night at 11:00 pm she heard footsteps, scratching and all that shit from the room under the roof (( dunnow how to call it Sad )
Once she broke down the door she saw her girl pointing to a edge and saying "Devil!, Devil!" and all that shit.
I dont know if it's true, but i belive her. There must be something like "Ghosts" on the Earth.
Paranormal activites are real.
That's why paranormal investigation teams have been founded or created to find out.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Just watch ID (Investigation Discovery) on TV. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:14 pm

I do lol.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Lance wrote:
She has a kid.
Alright, she told me :
I believe it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Martin Martin
Martin Martin

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 am

I have this one story,

When i was 9, My parents went to my aunts house, I was alone with my 21 year old brother, We sleep in the same room, But in diffrent beds, We then heard footsteps downstairs, And when me and my bro went to check it out, My toy box was open and my toys were on the floor, Some toys were moving on their own!, Then the bathroom door open and closed by itself, RIGHT after that, My parents came back from my aunts house, Nothing happened after my parents came, I was like O.O, And my bro was like fuck that/dumb bitch , Its just our minds playing tricks on us. I said no! ITS GHOSTS! ( When i was little, my bro made me watch some scary ass movies)
Back to top Go down
Danko.

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:09 am

Mike wrote:
damn imma get some popcorns looks interesting well this is the most scariest thing i ever seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdic_p893Bw&feature=related
Wut is It? Ufo? .... Aint Creepy
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

Danko,are you mentally retarded?
Stop bumpimg old topics.
I've told you already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Story Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next