West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ghost Story Thread

Go down 
+12
Danko.
Martin Martin
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
OLD_SCHOOL
Domino
Shizo
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Juggalo
MarkNiko
Rhyme
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:28 am

Spikey wrote:
Danko,are you mentally retarded?
Stop bumpimg old topics.
I've told you already.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

Stop insulting him already and tell him in a nice way and not be some jerks, some older topics can be bumped so people can find interest again. But Danko, don't bump old topics just because you wanted to reply something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Earlier on this week, I had this freak shit that happened to me.
I woke up like a fucking crazy asshole screaming shit that didin't make sense.
I'm not sure what it was at all.
Recently I've been thinking about it all, that was some WIERD ass shit.
I checked Youtube, I saw this "Demon Attack" mumbojumbo.
I checked the symptoms and shit and it was similar to what had happened that night.
I honestly don't know what happened.
Also, during the weekend it was late around 1:00 AM or less and I looked to my right...
While sitting next to me PC I looked right and I swear I saw some wierd ass figure.
I know your gonna say I'm crazy and shit, but I don't know.
I believe in this wierd religious shit, so just wanna hear what ya'll think.
Shocked

Well, i've got the same "situation" as you, if what you say is true.

Well, i'm sleeping on the living room, on a couch.
When i wake up sometime, at day or at night (Going to piss), i see people.
I'm -totally- awake, this ain't a dream, i really do see people standing near me when i wake up.

There's one man, a middle aged white male, he's 40-50 years old, he's kind of fall, arppox' 6"0.
Sometime, i wake up and he's staring at me, without emotions, just-..eyeing me.
After few seconds, he dispears 'n i can be like-..two weeks without seeing him.

There's also that a old aged white lady, she'S about 60-70 years old, she's very small, approx' 5"2.
I saw her twice, one time, it's was with the man (The man i described above).
The second time, when i woke up, she was sitting on my living room chair, staring at me.

I ain't scyzophrenic 'n i doesn't abuse drugs (Well, weed ain't doing that tho'!)
Being serious, this doesn't happen when i'm high, it's happen when i'm totally sober 'n awake.

I don't know what's that is supposed to "mean".
If one of y'all could tell me what thoses "people" wants from me.
I see theses two people often, like-...3-4 times each month.
I can pass 3 weeks without seeing them then suddently, i could see them 3-4 in the same week.

I just doesn't get it. Always when i wake up, there's people staring at me.
I ain't scyzoprehic, i mean, i doesn't got "hallucination" and i doesn't hear voices in my head.

Just, if you know something about this, just gime some info about it, i'm curious.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Keelo wrote:
Rhyme wrote:
Earlier on this week, I had this freak shit that happened to me.
I woke up like a fucking crazy asshole screaming shit that didin't make sense.
I'm not sure what it was at all.
Recently I've been thinking about it all, that was some WIERD ass shit.
I checked Youtube, I saw this "Demon Attack" mumbojumbo.
I checked the symptoms and shit and it was similar to what had happened that night.
I honestly don't know what happened.
Also, during the weekend it was late around 1:00 AM or less and I looked to my right...
While sitting next to me PC I looked right and I swear I saw some wierd ass figure.
I know your gonna say I'm crazy and shit, but I don't know.
I believe in this wierd religious shit, so just wanna hear what ya'll think.
Shocked

Well, i've got the same "situation" as you, if what you say is true.

Well, i'm sleeping on the living room, on a couch.
When i wake up sometime, at day or at night (Going to piss), i see people.
I'm -totally- awake, this ain't a dream, i really do see people standing near me when i wake up.

There's one man, a middle aged white male, he's 40-50 years old, he's kind of fall, arppox' 6"0.
Sometime, i wake up and he's staring at me, without emotions, just-..eyeing me.
After few seconds, he dispears 'n i can be like-..two weeks without seeing him.

There's also that a old aged white lady, she'S about 60-70 years old, she's very small, approx' 5"2.
I saw her twice, one time, it's was with the man (The man i described above).
The second time, when i woke up, she was sitting on my living room chair, staring at me.

I ain't scyzophrenic 'n i doesn't abuse drugs (Well, weed ain't doing that tho'!)
Being serious, this doesn't happen when i'm high, it's happen when i'm totally sober 'n awake.

I don't know what's that is supposed to "mean".
If one of y'all could tell me what thoses "people" wants from me.
I see theses two people often, like-...3-4 times each month.
I can pass 3 weeks without seeing them then suddently, i could see them 3-4 in the same week.

I just doesn't get it. Always when i wake up, there's people staring at me.
I ain't scyzoprehic, i mean, i doesn't got "hallucination" and i doesn't hear voices in my head.

Just, if you know something about this, just gime some info about it, i'm curious.

-Keelo

Keelo, the same thing happend to me. I remember when I had a dream where I got stabbed in my neck, then I woke up, and I felt the pain, I screamed untill a hand surrounds my mouth, then I look back, and nobody is there. Seriously, that's some crazy shit :S ..... And couple weeks ago, It was middle in the night, I woke up to take a piss, I pee'd, and went out of the bathroom. I went in my bedroom, and closed the door, then suddenly I hear my door opening, I look at the door with a shocked face, I saw a kid of my age staring at me, I blinked then all of the sudden he was gone. I don't know what the fuck this shit is, and I really don't wanna know. And I ain't using any kind of drugs/beer or something like that..

-Roger.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm

In those situations, where you're scared as hell, just cover your face and think happy thoughs and try to sleep. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm

White, maybe you are saying this to me, but when it happends to you. You don't even got the balls to move fuck that/dumb bitch .... You think I can sleep when I just saw a kid of my age standing infront of me in the middle of the night and then dissapeared? Nigga please.. Watch out!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

First off, learn to use the meme "badass" for when it's actully needed. Second of all, I'm not paranoid like you guys and I don't start hallucinating/seeing ghosts/random people in my house, I sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Well, White, i understand your "side".
I'm just saying that if it's never happened to you, you can't really talk about it.

We (Atleast i) doesn't paranoid on ghost.
It's ain't my fault if demon are hauting me or some shit, uh.
Whatever, don't know what's up about this, real talk.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Ghost's dosen't exists , angels does AKA souls.

I believe in angels for my self. And I can easily hear strange sounds.
I got couple of stories about scary things that happened to me, but i'll post them later anyway.
There is nothing true and false in this Because none know if they really exists or not, but I believe they exists cause a lot of things been happen to me. (( they really love to scare me up with doors n shit -.- )) Or they actually don't trying to scare me , only tell that I am by your side and I believe that, I even think it is my grandmother sometimes.

but this is me..
and as I said, there is nothing True & False with this ,its about what you believe in. And I believe there is souls / angels.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:49 am

Those stuff never happened to me,but if "A Hunting" on Investigation Discovery is real,I will shit my pants. forever alone
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:05 pm

You mean "(a) haunting"? I always watch that, creeps me out. A scary, but cool show.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

There is no such thing as ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:39 pm

OLD_SCHOOL, are you sure of this? Do you got any proof they don't excist? Maybe they are hiding in some places. But I believe in demons, angels and ghosts.. It's your own opinion, but if you would see and/or hear the shit I saw/heared. You would believe in demons, angels, etc..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Do you have any ACTUAL proof that they do exsist, Mr. Ghosts Exsist? It's not that I don't and/or do believe, it's just there isn't any actualy proof of it. Just some videos on Discovery and Internet, big whoop.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Roger wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL, are you sure of this? Do you got any proof they don't excist? Maybe they are hiding in some places. But I believe in demons, angels and ghosts.. It's your own opinion, but if you would see and/or hear the shit I saw/heared. You would believe in demons, angels, etc..
I base my opinion on facts and logic and there is no such things as ghosts,angels or demons.It's your opinion if you think so but like I said my opinion is based off logic and facts and there isn't any proof or evidence that they exist and people who say they've seen a ghosts are either hallucinating or just imagining a figure.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Roger wrote:
I base my opinion on facts and logic and there is no such things as ghosts,angels or demons.It's your opinion if you think so but like I said my opinion is based off logic and facts and there isn't any proof or evidence that they exist and people who say they've seen a ghosts are either hallucinating or just imagining a figure.

Well, your kinda right with the proof or evidence, but yeah I know what your talking. Maybe I have a decease that I don't know, but I really saw those things that I've mentioned, but I aint sure if I am hallucinating or not. Because it seemed so real..
White wrote:
Do you have any ACTUAL proof that they do exsist, Mr. Ghosts Exsist? It's not that I don't and/or do believe, it's just there isn't any actualy proof of it. Just some videos on Discovery and Internet, big whoop.

Well, I saw some things on internet, and I really think it's real.. And it once happened to my uncle, my cousing told me everything; My uncle just woke up just like normal, so he went to the toilet, and then went back to his bedroom. Then all of the sudden, he feels like he's ''sick''. He almost chokes, and tries to wake up his wife, but it was like a demon controlled him. My uncle couldn't say anything, he couldn't wake up his wife so she could help. My uncle was really shocked, so he begged that this would be over, and 1 minute later. ''The Demon'' was out of his body, my uncle now really believes in demons, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:19 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
hallucinating or just imagining a figure.

Because they're high. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

White wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
hallucinating or just imagining a figure.

Because they're high. fuck that/dumb bitch

Nigga please... I'm 12 IRL and you think I smoke? Okay, I admitt I smoked once in my life, but from that moment I never smoked again. So watch your words before you say something.. blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:20 am

Unused topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Story Thread   Ghost Story Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Story Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: