West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Empty
PostSubject: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY J-FAMILIA

Jenkins Familiy is an unofficial drug organazation which isint known around Los Santos. The factions goal is to sell drugs around the streets. Their into money, power and street fame.They are rearly seen in Willowfield near to the Willowfields Gun Place. They had more street fame then they currently have in the early days when the official organazations were still building up onto its feet. The organazation lost its corners[place where they sell their drugs] in the current Ballas territories.

'FRESH BEGINNING'
It all started when we were still 'round.. thirteen or fourteen. In the ol' days when the originators were still short motherfuckers like we were. Though it started in Willowfield, the White House as we call it. Sometimes we called it the ghost house because the spot was full of shit. Spider webs, dirty rats all that shit. It was a dope spot where we could smoke and use shit. Some of the houses were aboundened. It took us two years to clean the spot, and fix it. We started to make our own corners.. y'know the place where we could sell shit.We were active in the streets, people waned our shit, we got our selvs rich. We had too much bluuds sellin' in Willowfield, we decided to split the click. The one in Willowfield was one of the main bases. The other click was in Jefresson, we called it Wallstreet. The one in Willowfield was for the OGs from day one. The Jenkin Familiy. In Jefresson there were young niggas sellin' shit, in Willowfield we had shit poppin' twenty four seven. But then the gangs started to push their selfs up. Ballas took over Jefresson and Wallstreet got splattered in a few seconds. Though Willowfield was still running it fresh.

THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Jfamilia
'FIRST CORNER, FIRST SNITCH'
Our first corner was at Glen Park and Jefresson.We met our rival enemies 'The Kilo Deuce'.Those fools actually took over our territory and then got clapped out and then the Ballas took it over, pff.. Anyway, lets continue..We outnumbered Kilo Deuce but those fools were more sneaky then our stupid asses. They had scouts and informers.. translation; Snitches.From Glen Park to East Los Santos.They had mixed races in the gang.They're trying to take our corners in Glen Park and Jefresson but their mostly seen chillin' by the church, near to the stairs where the train tracks are.Spot's called 'The Tracks'.Kilo Deuces took over our bases at Glen Park and Jefresson and the J-Familiy planned to lay low for a while. But nobody got to take over Willowfield cuz some of their underdogs were still guarding the territory. Years have passed and the members of the organazation are different, smarter and much more stronger. The main gangstas of it was Otis "Big C" Jenkins, Theo "Reme" Jenkins, Red Eyez, Shawn and Hova.J-Familiy was back on their feet but lost more respect and streetfame. The following day when all of 'em came up, shit had start to pop off. We had a welcoming party in the 'White House'.Reme partied his ass off along with his cousin Hova. The party atleast lasted two days. Between those following days, incidents have been happening. Red Eyez got murked by Kilo Deuce.. Not to mention those fools are bigger then ever, and they got into the game more tighter then ever.Is to be told that a nigga called Larry killed Red Eyez. Red Eyez and Shawn were cousins, familiy. They go wayy back.After the partying, everybody was out. Reme was sleepin' his ass in the living room in the couch. Big C entered the house and woke his lil' ass up. "Wake up, motherfucker!".Reme fell off from the couch while Big C was chuckling. Reme pulled him self up, and he was lookin' creepy as F**k. Big C was all like.. "Yo. We need to talk 'bout the streets, son. I'll be outside.." Reme answered him with a lazy voice "A'right whatever motherf-.. motherfucker.." Reme put on his hoodie and his cap, rushing outside where Big C was waiting him inside a car, Majestic, was a real tight 'woopty.Big C explained him the actions which happend in the following days when he was partying. Big C set Reme up for a mission at the night with Red Eyez's cousin, Shawn. After hours passed, Shawn and Reme met up while Big C had to tip on out. They were near to the nigga Larry's crib, while Reme had a shotgun inside a trunk without him knowing it. Reme recieved an sms from Big C to check the trunk. Reme slowly approches the vehicles trunk, popping it open. He noticed the shotgun and he was like "Fu-.. me.." Haha. He took it, and then the both of 'em went to Larry's porch. Porch was all alone, though he was stoned so it was annoyin' as hell. They reached to their point, they went inside. Reme was covering Shawn while he had to go inside and talk to Larry. Shawn be goin' like "Yo, wassup man..". Larry answered his sentence and they started to talk together.. old memories. "Yo uhh g'daym man, what it do what it do?". Shawn said "You be knowin' anythin' 'bout my cousin dog? Word be on the street that you murked his ass without lettin' him say one word". Larry got nervous and answered with a pussy ass tone. "Yo yo, chill homes, I ain't be doin' shit to your familiy.. I heard it was those punks from East Los yeah.." He approched the TV where his handgun was.He tried to outsmart the nigga but karma got that motherfucker with a hunnit points, soon!! The nigga was unclippin' the gun, tryin' to shoot the fool but no clips were inside the gun! Haha! Shawn took out his heater, pointing it at his forhead.The nigga Larry didint beg, but he prevoked Shawn.. "And I knew I couldn't trust you.. I knew you were never one of us, from day one motherfucker!" Shawn answered him with a sad ass tone. "I thought you were my homie man, but after all this what you did.. I can't trust you no more". "Shawn, you was never one of us, remember it.. Look at you're sweatin' ass can't even hold a gun straight at a real man, c'mon pussy pull the trigger." Silence was in between them for a few seconds after shouts were heard behinde the door. "Yo!! Shawn! Whats takin' so long we got company man!". Larry kept prevoking him untill a BANG went through his skull."Pull the tr-.." AND BAM! Shawn started cryin' cuz he and Larry go way back. Shotgun shots were heard behinde the door, and Reme rushed in whilist lookin' at the body, jumping out from the window, motioning the nigga Shawn to come. "C'mon fool!". Shawn rushed through the window and they went to the woopty and drove off to Willowfield while talkin' 'bout some shit. "Yo Shawn whats with the sweating homie?" Said Reme, while Shawn responded to him with a chilly voice. "N-.. nothing.. I just feel fucked when I kill someone" said Shawn. "Yo.. Shawn, I feel sorry 'bout your cuzzah though.. and dont worry is like a everyday hobby you'll get use to it". Silence was in between them and they made it up to Willowfield in the morning. Reme got to his house while Big C was waiting for him inside. There were used crack on the table and a needle. Big C was in a mad ass mood and he was like "Who's been usin' our shit?!" and guess who it was.. "That nigga Shawn been smokin' his own shit! Fuckin-.. *slams the table*" Shouted Big C. "Look Remey, I got a mission for you.. shank this -FOOL-". Reme was eyeing Big C and he said; "The F**k nigga? He like from way back.. he goin' through all the way and he a nobody? The F**k man" said Reme. Big C said in a more calmed tone "A'right.. we can either bring the elders and pick if we should do a beatdown on him... or kill him". "Wait.. Shit I remembred.. Did he say anything to Larry before he shanked him?" "Yeah he said uhh.. like he knew him before us" said Reme. "That motherfucker is one of Kilo Deuce, yo!" Silence was in between them, and Reme hit the table, not so hard.

'FIRST TIME KILLIN' A J-DEALA'
THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY 187onspik
Coming soon; Work in Progress

Last edited by _$UPreme_ on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:34 pm

It's sad we might never get a chance to really RP it in here, becasue of rules but, it's a real great story behind the ideas and inspiration from the yardies, THE WIRE TOOO.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Updated.

@ccasper
Yeah.. could make the server more intressting. My opinion though.))
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:03 pm

cool man, monkey nice pics too
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks, gonna write the other part today hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 am

old topic
sent to basket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY   THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE JENKIN$ FAMILIY; STORY
Page 1 of 1