West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lord Of The Rings -Conquest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Empty
PostSubject: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Lord Of The Rings -Conquest 250px-LOTR_Conquest
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is an action game developed by Pandemic Studios and published by Electronic Arts. It is based on The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, and borrows many gameplay mechanics from Pandemic's Star Wars: Battlefront games. The game allows the player to play as both the forces of good and evil, but unlike The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth, the latter option is based around Sauron stopping the One Ring from being destroyed and using it to regain his lost power. On December 23, 2008, the PlayStation 3 demo was made available on the PlayStation Network while the Xbox 360 demo was released January 2, 2009
The player takes the role of a soldier of Rohan, Gondor, Mordor or Isengard, depending on the campaign or side the player chooses. The game is generally objective based, requiring the player to defeat a certain amount of enemies, or hold a position until a timer runs out. If a soldier dies the game continues from the point of death and the death has no impact on the storyline or flow of the game. However a player is given a certain amount of lives and if those are used up he/she must repeat the level.

In the "War of the Ring" campaign, containing eight levels, the player loosely follows the major battles of the films with some additions such as Moria and Minas Morgul. In the "Rise of Sauron" campaign, the player controls the forces of Sauron in a reworking of the storyline set over seven levels.[8] In this alternative sequence of events, Frodo Baggins was corrupted by and failed to destroy the One Ring before being killed by the resurrected Witch-king, leading to Sauron subsequently conquering Middle-earth.

Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Lotr_conquest_oliphant
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Passed the game two times (once as good, once as bad). Cool game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

FK that shit lool
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Never thought I'd say this but I'm with Goldie on this one.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 pm

I dont got this game but i got other Lord of the rings battle for middle of earth,cool game also,but i'll be looking also for this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Of The Rings -Conquest   Lord Of The Rings -Conquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Of The Rings -Conquest
Page 1 of 1