West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delete
WCL Player
WCL Player

GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Empty
PostSubject: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.   GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Your server name: Jayceon_Taylor

When did this happen (date, time)?: Today.

Who are you reporting?: He Lying, and post a picture where im CKed without that i agreed it ! Because im not CKed ! The account BigJ Was my [RHB] Ragged member account, Jayceon Taylor is Big J, So you cant KIll him, And i killed you yesterday so stop fucking Lie !
R.I.P BigJ
What are you reporting this person for?: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Amen , He Lying, and post a picture where im CKed without that i agreed it ! Because im not CKed ! The account BigJ Was my [RHB] Ragged member account, Jayceon Taylor is Big J, So you cant KIll him, And i killed you yesterday so stop fucking Lie ! I Want that he gets a Punishment - Because he PGed, he cant simply say on his alone that im Dead, I LIVE ! And im a rapper at the Dead Cash RecordZ Label, and a personal greet to GK: Fool.

Evidence:
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.   GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Uhm, Jayceon, that's just a picture of him killing you. It doesn't mean it's the kill where he "character killed" you. It's like if someone kills me (not a CK, normal kill; PK) and just puts it in his signature as a picture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.   GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 pm

lol, wtf? pg? come on don't make these kind of reports i don't want to look bad and also he shall be warned for saying oocly that i'm "fool" or shall i make report?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.   GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am

Really i don't see any problem here, Jayceon just you got it wrong. There is nothing to warn player (( [RHB]Dopeman )), And something else that's only Leader of faction can Character Kill his/her members.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.   GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GK ([RHB]Dopeman) - PG Report.
Page 1 of 1