West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Dopeman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Your server name:[PD]Cat

When did this happen (date, time)?:19:19 GMT2+

Who are you reporting?: Dopeman

What are you reporting this person for?:Attacking me after beeing killed(RK) and telling me 'Noob' just becouse he lost his deagle.

Evidence:Report on Dopeman 205xllf
http://tinypic.com/r/205xllf/6

Btw: Roger I think you're jelly becouse I'm PD. You didn't even saw my RP,I never RPed with you.And that report on ME & Marcus,Marcus got jailed 5mins not me I just drived becouse he told me.And I didn't run,I feared I covered by a car and shoot,but marcus was hunting an guy with foot and shit..So! please don't say shit about me? yes I have balls I can act corrupt you happy? Lol,we all doing mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd like to hear dopeman's story on this before he receives punishment.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Kay
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Well first off all, he DMed me, my witness are Sheva and Brazy, he was chasing us with car, we slowed down near the gym and he shot on us our car got exploded, i jumped on the roof next to gym runned down the wall and faced my back to it, I wrote /handsup and he came shooting on me I died, and I was having Deagle with 24 - 7 bullets, I reported IG there was three admins in no body respond, after I got DMed he was still in Grove, he and Marcus are 24 / 7 Grove bodering us, I just got mad and kicked him once and i did called him ' noob ' , since he was 'crousing around the Grove 24 / 7 we couldn't make no simple hood RP , ftw ?
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Did you shoot him before? if you did he had a specific reason to kill you.
Cat why did you attack Dopeman in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

wrote:
Did you shoot him before? if you did he had a specific reason to kill you.
Cat why did you attack Dopeman in the first place?
Nope I didn't shoot him, If you can see I scrolled the gun, on my previous report on him .
Back to top Go down
Shy

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Hunter. wrote:
please don't say shit about me? yes I have balls I can act corrupt you happy? Lol,we all doing mistakes.

((sory for posting))

I swear if i see you acting/going on corrupt i will kick you from PD take this as a warning!

Also marcus do not over act and shit because i always see'ing you doing corupt shit ALL the time, your even acting corupt infront of the normal non corrupt PD members and cadets.You shouldnt do that , its PG they can report you and shit. Futher more its best if you start acting more like Hernandez you going on like some Double OG ODT gang banger.Im not saying dont act corrupt at all, just cut down on it a bit No need for corruption 24-7 , if you were to do that in real life you would of been caught out straight away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Yeh,Brazy doesen't even got an forum acc? Yeh,please he is you witness of King Non RP car jacking? Yeh you got nice witness..."But if I did RP jack then you gona shoot my car" And you calling him witness??,+ he was driving in crack modus...I'll post screens if is needes.And you DIDN'T hands up,so don't lie.and where is your witness why don't they post?
@Weedie:I chased them along time,they jack cars non RP 3x. and when I catch him I saw him standing on the building and I just shoot...
Marcus is always saying me shit,"Yeh,patroll but mostly around grove" AND MARCUS IS AN NON-RPER always when I Rp with him I become shit and he don't,he came to GS hood and start to shoot everybody and then he calls me for backup,I can't do nothing I need to do whats his ordering me I think he think hes king just becouse he got Hernandez. Oh Lord! God help me!Could this Madness stop?!
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Hunter. wrote:
Yeh,Brazy doesen't even got an forum acc? Yeh,please he is you witness of King Non RP car jacking? Yeh you got nice witness..."But if I did RP jack then you gona shoot my car" And you calling him witness??,+ he was driving in crack modus...I'll post screens if is needes.And you DIDN'T hands up,so don't lie.and where is your witness why don't they post?
@Weedie:I chased them along time,they jack cars non RP 3x. and when I catch him I saw him standing on the building and I just shoot...
Marcus is always saying me shit,"Yeh,patroll but mostly around grove" AND MARCUS IS AN NON-RPER always when I Rp with him I become shit and he don't,he came to GS hood and start to shoot everybody and then he calls me for backup,I can't do nothing I need to do whats his ordering me I think he think hes king just becouse he got Hernandez. Oh Lord! God help me!Could this Madness stop?!
Lol Weedie, If you want to go ahead and warn me I can't repeat 100 times to him, that Ohh just never mind .
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:26 pm

You don't got any proof that you did /handsup if yes? post them please.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Hunter. wrote:
You don't got any proof that you did /handsup if yes? post them please.
Okay, let's say I didn't do handsup, but I was standing at the wall didn't do no action, and you came and killed me, and anyone can see It was against the wall since the screen is all up in gray color, because It was zoomed out right in the direction where the wall is . So you didn't have reason to kill me I didn't do no action, I didn't do /handsup but It doesn't mean you can come and kill me because I didn't do /handsup, and I was facing my back to wall -.-' .
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Even if he runned away,you shouldn't shoot him.
You should chase him and aim him,and he would surely fear the gun and /handsup.
If hes staying at a place,then why the hell would you kill him?
As I know,Cat,you report yourself in all of your reports,just as this.
Also,I don't know how such NON-RPer and DMer like you got
accepted into PD.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Spikey wrote:
accepted into PD.
Umad,and Ujelly and U are not allowed to post here and I didn't reported me self Wink
And Dopeman first of all,you showed an nonRP fear to cop so please..and somebody shooted my car with deagle and I bet you did becouse I saw you're deagle! and when I aimed at you you didn't handsup You was still runing and when I shoot you stop runing and then brazy shooted me from behind and you didn't was facing your back to wall -.-' .
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Hunter. wrote:
Spikey wrote:
accepted into PD.
Umad,and Ujelly and U are not allowed to post here and I didn't reported me self Wink
And Dopeman first of all,you showed an nonRP fear to cop so please..and somebody shooted my car with deagle and I bet you did becouse I saw you're deagle! and when I aimed at you you didn't handsup You was still runing and when I shoot you stop runing and then brazy shooted me from behind and you didn't was facing your back to wall -.-' .
Nice, lie I was lying that I had deagle, I lost it on server restart your so st***d felt in a trap, and If I did had I didn't use it and I was facing wall, you can clearly see it from my picture on my report, so please . That one with deagle could've been Brazy, anyway .
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

It is decided. Both will be warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on Dopeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dopeman   Report on Dopeman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Dopeman
Page 1 of 1