West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

[DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Empty
PostSubject: [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.   [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Your server name: [SBF]Jones

When did this happen (date, time)?: Five minutes ago.

Who are you reporting?: [DP]Dopeman

What are you reporting this person for?: After kidnapping him, we've drove him to my appartement.
He kept saying in /b "It's PG, you can't force me to be alive", such things.
Then, as you can see on the SS, he said in /do "I'm already dead" BEFORE DP raids my appartement.

The fact is, when he was alone with us, he didn't gave a fuck about the RP. He kept saying that he was already dead, that he can't survive 5-6 bullets, etc..

When Ballas & Dope Peddle raided my house, killing us. He was doing /do Heart beat is slow. When i said he was dead, he said /do No, i'm not.

Evidence:[DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Samp012fox

I have alot of witnesses on it, everyone who was at my appartement before DP and Ballas shows up.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.   [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

You said I'm almost dead, whilst I was writting but I wanted to write again that alrigh't I'll RP that I'm almost dead but everyone came in and Weedie killed me.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.   [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

I said you're almost dead. Then you said /do I'm already dead.
I answered /do : Sure, have fun.

Also, when DP rushed into my appartement, you've been killed in the madness.
If you character would still be alive, you would've died since you took like 3-4 once again.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.   [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 pm

I'll give him a punishment in-game, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.   [DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DP]Dopeman - OOC lie on a RP purpose.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: