SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:57 am

Your in-game name: Dopeman, Dasper.
Internet Protocol[IP]: 178.148.179.95
Name of the administrator that banned you: Belgica.
Date and time of ban: Jul 05, 2014 1:21
Reason of ban: Excessive rulebreaking and insulting admin team.
Screenshots: /
Any other comments: My previous ban appeal, with more elucidation:

Spoiler:
 

Kompot wrote:
Your problem is your mouth, you can't stop talking when you need to. That's what led you to your ban

I don't deny what Kompot here said, that's why I'll do my best to avoid getting in any kind of arguments from now on!
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:00 am

Dopeman wrote:

I've never insulted Bible, White or DaParasite as much they've insulted me

And lying about facts in your ban appeal will get you where?  You mixed up some name in a couple of facts.

Who are you trying to impress here? The admin team or are you trying to make the admin look bad once again?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:06 am

I'm telling the facts, lad. You and White insulted me so bad, while I was laughing off basically.
I can post here how much White insulted me over SKYPE, and the group chat was auto-deleted because you were leaving then coming back.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
avatar

Posts : 988
Age : 21
Location : Britons

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:12 am

Not sure if you've noticed this, so I'll say. You've made the main contents of the application an image, thus preventing the ability to view the screenshots within the image.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 am

Dopeman wrote:
I'm telling the facts, lad. You and White insulted me so bad, while I was laughing off basically.
I can post here how much White insulted me over SKYPE, and the group chat was auto-deleted because you were leaving then coming back.

The fact that you say that you never insulted us as much as we insulted you basically shows that you are, once again, trying to make the admin team look bad. In fact, I doubt that any of us would lower themselves to the point of insulting someones family unless it's either for joke purposes or when the opposite party (you in this case) started / mentioned it.

Kompot wrote:

Your problem is your mouth, you can't stop talking when you need to. That's what led you to your ban

Not only that, you also decided to pull us to our limits willing to do what you can to get a ban leading to such a conversation / ban appeal.
You can either change the facts you stated, which aren't facts but wrapped-around lies or state the facts which are the truth.


Last edited by Belgica on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:15 am

Dopeman wrote:
I'm telling the facts, lad. You and White insulted me so bad, while I was laughing off basically.
I can post here how much White insulted me over SKYPE, and the group chat was auto-deleted because you were leaving then coming back.

go be racist towards muslims somewhere else

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:18 am

Well, I apologize if I somehow insulted you or any other developer.
I would also be pleased if you state the facts that are truth, I'm unaware of those and I'd like to fix any once I acknowledge them.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:35 am

Dopeman wrote:
I'm telling the facts, lad. You and White insulted me so bad, while I was laughing off basically.
I can post here how much White insulted me over SKYPE, and the group chat was auto-deleted because you were leaving then coming back.

The group-chat doesn't delete itself. That doesn't make sense.

Dopeman wrote:

Well, I apologize if I somehow insulted you or any other developer.
I would also be pleased if you state the facts that are truth, I'm unaware of those and I'd like to fix any of that once I acknowledge them.

We'll start off with the insulting. "Riders of Bible's dick"? That's the moment that we all started insulting you. Most partly myself and you kept going even after we stopped.

Dopeman wrote:
There are a lot of dumb people in WCL
When did I say that? You've send us a quote of you saying that to Micklo.
What I did say: "There are a lot of dumb people JOINING the server who end up using hacks and admitting it."



The reason this all started in the first place was because of you getting jailed for a valid reason. What you did was not "discussing"/"arguing" or whatever kind of debate form. You were crying, I also admit saying that to you. You were in fact crying about your punishment. You made a ban appeal after I banned you for 'hacks', which I admit was wrong in my position. You then decided to start "debating" how you'd call it on skype, which resulted in an insult fest and you getting banned for a longer period for Insulting and disrespecting the Admin team.

EDIT: Why do you even include DaParasite in this? He didn't say a single word in the whole conversation and you have been talking racist about Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:17 am

Nope, it all started when you kicked me out the group call claiming that you have to watch porn...
So after a minute you call me again saying something that I did not hear well... So after that I write this 'bible is mad as faaak".
Right after White jumps in among with this unknown guy defending you, which I then called them dick riders.
I apologize for accusing you of something you didnt say, I was on phone that night which caused the misunderstanding.
About racial insulting, I never attended insulting anyone it was my mistake that White corrected afterhand. I apologize Doughboy if I harmed you.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:33 am

Dopeman wrote:
Nope, it all started when you kicked me out the group call claiming that you have to watch porn...
So after a minute you call me again saying something that I did not hear well... So after that I write this 'bible is mad as faaak".
Right after White jumps in among with this unknown guy defending you, which I then called them dick riders.
I apologize for accusing you of something you didnt say, I was on phone that night which caused the misunderstanding.
About racial insulting, I never attended insulting anyone it was my mistake that White corrected afterhand. I apologize Doughboy if I harmed you.

You are mixing up facts. I never said that we had to watch porn and it was White who had the "host"-powers of the call who added you back and he said: "Sorry Dopeman, I have to do this." he then kicked you out.

Don't let these things ever happen again.
I will talk about your case with the admin team tomorrow when all of them are online.

As for now, I'm locking this.


Locked.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:24 pm

We, the admin team, have discussed your case and have decide to keep you banned for what you did. Bear in mind that it is not only the insulting but also the racist behavior towards Muslims on which we base our decision. (Bosnians and Albanians specifically)

Extra note:
You base your racism on an event that happened before you were born, that's like the current Jew Community hating Germans for what Hitler did in World War II.

Stays banned. You may re-appeal your ban on October the 16th 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]   

Back to top Go down
 
Dopeman [BAN APPEAL]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» CPC loses appeal against hedging ruling
» Nassif: Kuwaiti theft of Iraqi territory are in daylight and must appeal to the United Nations demar
» YOUR FORTUNE IN DRAGON YEAR- Have you got any water sign?
» $ 200 m axe hangs on CPC
» Sri Lanka court issues notice to parliamentary committee that probed Chief Justice

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: