West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report [TDB]D12

Go down 
+3
Connection
Smokey
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Your server name: [FYB]Spark

When did this happen (date, time)?: 31/01/2012, 11:32 PM GMT +2

Who are you reporting?: [TDB]D12

What are you reporting this person for?: We was hunting for him then we found him, i shot him to /crack and as always he /quit. He is always quitting or Forcing crash to not lose his guns but this time i took pics.
Also insulting me with noob.

Evidence: Here is how he insult me and laying cracked Report [TDB]D12 6b5705a78b956a91
And here how he /q Report [TDB]D12 34747a6053127b0f
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Yes, and i was thier i am the witness Spark was about to shoot him then he loged out
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I did /afk to say re RP because you Rambo'ed whole time , I /quit because you only DM whole time and not giving another player a chance to explain anything, you do /q' abuse to whole time as I seen reports on you.

- We could RE RP if you now want.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

MobbDeep wrote:
I did /afk to say re RP because you Rambo'ed whole time , I /quit because you only DM whole time and not giving another player a chance to explain anything, you do /q' abuse to whole time as I seen reports on you.

- We could RE RP if you now want.

It was not DM but an attack and you always quitting to not lose guns about my /quit in the reports it's not your business i have been warned and no re-rp sorry i'm tired of you.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

if you are so damn tired of me then we dont have to RP at all.

You ramboed me twice , to bad I couldnt take SS , you dont wanna RE RP? fine we dont have to. And why do you keep coming to me if you are tired of me?
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am

MobbDeep wrote:
if you are so damn tired of me then we dont have to RP at all.

You ramboed me twice , to bad I couldnt take SS , you dont wanna RE RP? fine we dont have to. And why do you keep coming to me if you are tired of me?

I do not keep coming to you we just wanted to hunt for TDB lol
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 am

Ever heard of the 30 min rule? try check it Very Happy, and by the way I shoot you 100 times with a deagle and you keep have 100 hp... and I never seen you dead on the kill list only see you killing spree. You sure you dont HP hack?

anyways.. I attacked you one no three minuts before you started the hunt..
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 pm

MobbDeep wrote:
Ever heard of the 30 min rule? try check it Very Happy, and by the way I shoot you 100 times with a deagle and you keep have 100 hp... and I never seen you dead on the kill list only see you killing spree. You sure you dont HP hack?

Yeah yeah i know about the 30 mins rule long before you join this server, about my hp learn lag shoot that's what i do and you have not attacked us before the hunt we was the one which tried to set up you.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm

ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
MobbDeep wrote:

Yeah yeah i know about the 30 mins rule long before you join this server, about my hp learn lag shoot that's what i do and you have not attacked us before the hunt we was the one which tried to set up you.
Lol you busted your'self,boy you're abusing lag shoot that's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 pm

HighTop wrote:
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
MobbDeep wrote:

Everybody is using lag shoot and also i don't see a rule about it.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm

ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
HighTop wrote:
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
MobbDeep wrote:

Nope..it maybe use FYB..but VLA,TDB,TDF,GSF,V,SBF,RHB,KTB..i never saw them using lag shoot,and lag shoot is like abusing money's bug or else so it's against rules.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Lag shoot huh? that is like cheating if you thinking very carefully about it, play like a real man dont begin a pussy (( and no I don't insult'ed you ))

And HighTop please don't post if you ain't a part of the situation thank you.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm

HighTop wrote:
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
HighTop wrote:
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ wrote:
MobbDeep wrote:

Nope..it maybe use FYB..but VLA,TDB,TDF,GSF,V,SBF,RHB,KTB..i never saw them using lag shoot,and lag shoot is like abusing money's bug or else so it's against rules.

Lool think before you saying something Lag shot is not a kind of cheat like money cheating and shit lag shot is used by everyone in samp because there is a sync bug and the player you shoot at don't lose hp because his real position is a step front of him... watch some tutorials or shit.
And yeah don't post here.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh my bad then... So you are saying that you are abusing it ? or is it a bug that cannot be abused?
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

MobbDeep wrote:
Oh my bad then... So you are saying that you are abusing it ? or is it a bug that cannot be abused?

I'm not abusing shit and if i don't use lag shot i will be blaming you for health hacks too because of the sync bug.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 pm

......... I got proof today that you dont HP hacking ok , but everyone else is so damn easy to kill but you, it takes years to kill you and I mean YEARS. You should check the PC stop downloading while playing or something.
Back to top Go down
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

MobbDeep wrote:
......... I got proof today that you dont HP hacking ok , but everyone else is so damn easy to kill but you, it takes years to kill you and I mean YEARS. You should check the PC stop downloading while playing or something.

I never download while playing, my internet connection is good and also my fps is good i don't lag don't know why it takes years to kill me.
Now let's stop posting here and wait for the admins to decide.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 pm

I saw it too, at the chat box... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

CPT dont post while you aint a part of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Let the admins decide, and stop spamming it lol.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 am

Also, I want to say my opinion which is:Lag shooting is not a bug and you can't abuse it.The thing is that SA-MP has some lags that makes the player not get shot if he is constantly moving from left to right and vice versa so people that were smart enough to find this SAMP bug found a fix to shoot in front of the player, which will 100% damage him, resulting that Lag Shooting isn't a bug, it is a fix for a SAMP Bug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rick
Legend
Legend

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 am

Lag shooting isn't abusing. [TDB]D12 will be disarmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report [TDB]D12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [TDB]D12   Report [TDB]D12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report [TDB]D12
Page 1 of 1