West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report [FYB]GM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Your server name:[VLA]Gundus

When did this happen (date, time)?:10.2.2012 17:00

Who are you reporting?:[FYB]GM

What are you reporting this person for?:Abusing /afk, using Deagle in Brawl.

Evidence:
Report [FYB]GM 1DBUR

He also /q abuse but I forgot to take a Pic of that.
I don't want him disarmed, he'll just buy new guns.
I mean, fucking punish people the rule break.
The system you use now is useless.
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

First off all Deel used deagle in brawl and cracked smokey -> you can see on picture.I said you 100 times ,stop stop stop! but you won't listenin,they i do /afk and i said,DEEL cracked smokey you can see on pic too. that why i used gun in brawl so you reported your member actually Gundus LOL! And Smokey is my Proof that Deel cracked him with gun? Right Smokey?

-Wait him to respond he is my witness,Also Gangsta can post too he was in brawl too.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes, this is true what Gordon is saying we was supposed to Brwal
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Deel didn't know about that rule,but YOU KNOW about it and You broke it on purpose!
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Deel didn't know about that rule,but YOU KNOW about it and You broke it on purpose!
Then you must to learn your members rules Smile
Look Ese your holmes Deel shoot Smokey till crack and we automaticly loose already -1 member and 'ya was 4? 4 vs 2? no i don't think so. Deel broked rule he shooted with deagle and he ruined brawl in shootout,so i just shooted back and all cool and gundus if you are mad becouse you lost guns... then go cry Smile
Tu gonna teach your memberos rules for me? eh ese? comprende?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Gordan wrote:
GundusPRO wrote:
Look Ese your holmes Deel shoot Smokey till crack and we automaticly loose already -1 member and 'ya was 4? 4 vs 2? no i don't think so. Deel broked rule he shooted with deagle and he ruined brawl in shootout,so i just shooted back and all cool and gundus if you are mad becouse you lost guns... then go cry Smile

Smokey was cracked and Deel didnt know it was brawl... + Thought Smokey was cracked then you kill Gundus? Crack and kill is a diffrent thing...
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Shadowz wrote:
Gordan wrote:
GundusPRO wrote:

Smokey was cracked and Deel didnt know it was brawl... + Thought Smokey was cracked then you kill Gundus? Crack and kill is a diffrent thing...

WTF? 2 DIFFRENTS STORY'S ?! GUNDUS SAYED DEEL DIDNT KNOWED THE RULE WITH BRAWL,AND NOW YOU COMING AND SAYING "DEEL DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BRAWL" bitches please.. learn to lie
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Gordan wrote:
Shadowz wrote:
Gordan wrote:
GundusPRO wrote:

WTF? 2 DIFFRENTS STORY'S ?! GUNDUS SAYED DEEL DIDNT KNOWED THE RULE WITH BRAWL,AND NOW YOU COMING AND SAYING "DEEL DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BRAWL" bitches please.. learn to lie

Excuse me mr.Master lier. Aint it same thing that he didnt know rule and didnt know it was brawl? Your the only liar in this topic so stfu please.
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Y u get now 2 warns for posting here Smile

I'll beg admin to lock this topic or to take some action becouse spammers keep spaming
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am

He has every right to post in this Topic because he was involved in the incident.
So pls...
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Quote :
I'll beg admin to lock this topic or to take some action becouse spammers keep spaming
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Gordan wrote:
Quote :

Lol there is no spammers here all that has posted in this topic has been involed.
P.S You only want this topic locked because its about you
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 pm

There is no rule against using guns in a brawl, it's just bad and poor role play. If a member does that, his leader should punish him. But as I read, Deel used a gun first in the brawl, so [FYB]GM had a reason to withdraw his.

In the future, please avoid using guns in brawl, or it ruins the atmosphere created by gang violence on the server, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report [FYB]GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report [FYB]GM   Report [FYB]GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report [FYB]GM
Page 1 of 1