West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

I hope you have a great last year on Earth.

Go down 
+21
Fact.
THC
Weedie
Barry
Nyne
Craig
TicTac
Wh1t3
[AFK]Lil Dan
Macc
gundus
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Kat
peanutt
† Maniac †
Connection
Shizo
MarkNiko
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Empty
PostSubject: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:23 am

It's it everything will be destroyed and all that shit in November,I hope you all have a great last year I know I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 am

I dont belive in this crap lol, they already said once there will be end of the world in 2000, as you can see we still here.

Just enjoy living, who wants to die, will die! trolling

Last edited by Compton on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 am

It's in december and i don't belive in that shit fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

It's a real thing that has ben scientisfically proven in Zurek by an old man by the name of well I cant spell it.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 am

Happy new year
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 am

That thing with '' World Will End 2012 '' is just to much ilimunati and to much bull shit.
(( I'f you don't know what ilimunati is ... then... IDGF ... no srsly I'm to lazy to explain that bully shitty thingy )

Happy new year fatto's
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:53 am

the maya indians never said that earth will go under 2012 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 am

Damn it... the world ended... Game Over...
Oh well... looks like 2012 just knocked at my door.
fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 am

Maya's calender is finish in 2012 and they said this is end of the world. trolling i ain't belive and that's just joke.don't worry lol! stay cool, go and life and come in game afro ...Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

Shit...i'm scared as F**k now! xD is that written in Bible? ROFL
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Just enjoy your life while you can. Greedy
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' I SEE A METEOR!
Dude,srsly,you rly believe in this shit?
It was supposed to be as CPT Said in 2000,also I saw on Fb 2008,now 2012,srsly...people just want to die or wut?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 pm

well actually I saw on Discovery channel a while ago now, but anyway's, they spoke something about Big Bang while I heard '' Big Bang can also happen again '', so 2012 maybe the world going to be the end.. but I think it wont happen. As I said it's to much ilimunati n lies.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 pm

You guys are dumb sometimes, seriously.
Nothing about that is on the bible that world will end in 2012 or in 12123323123. They said the same shit long time ago, too and nothing happened. Rolling Eyes
Don't believe in that crap, it's all lies... Only God knows when world will end. Not some old santa-look-alike motherfucker that is tired of his life and wants money knows what's gonna happen, lol.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 pm

To bad god dosent exist then -.- neither Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Maketoo wrote:
To bad god dosent exist then -.- neither Jesus Christ

You're an atheist, then?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:25 pm

dont bring religion in this.

Also.

If mayan civilization lasted a bit longer maybe they would finish their fucking calendar and retards wouldnt cry about end of the world.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 pm

lol your all forgetting the time lines, how can the world end on 1 date? someplaces in the world they are 24 hours behind other countries, how can the world end 1 day 1 place on the earth, and then end again 24 hours later? blunttrolling
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Waaat'?
Mark going nerdy,xD.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Mark, i didn't understand nothing xD
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm

As 2011 comes to a close, the world is looking ahead to 2012 with a mixture of hope and trepidation.

Despite the Mayan prophecy, "the world won't end in 2012, but at times it will feel as if it is about to," writes Daniel Franklin, editor of The Economists' The World in 2012.

As with most observers, Franklin's big concern is the state of the global economy, particularly policymakers' response.

"It could feel very, very scary at times if the politicians don't get out in front of [Europe's crisis]," he says. "So far, they're running behind."

Efforts to combat Europe's debt crisis and deal with America's long-term fiscal challenges will be complicated by local politics in 2012, Franklin says.

In addition to the U.S., China, Russia and France will also be selecting new Presidents in 2012, albeit in very different ways. "Global leaders are going to be preoccupied with what's happening at home," he says, raising the risk of a policy error. "They could miscalculate - that's the danger."

In addition to those global powers -- 4 of 5 permanent members of the U.N. Security Council -- elections will also be held next year in Mexico and Venezuela, which could have major ramifications for global energy markets. Furthermore, The Economist expects the 'Arab Spring' will spread to Sub-Saharan Africa, where 10 countries are led by people in power for at least two decades.

There will be "pressure from the street for change" in places like Zimbabwe and Uganda, Franklin predicts. "The technology for organizing is there [and] people have been following very closely what's been happening in North Africa."

Furthermore, given the "economic stresses, he expects continued "social upheaval" in Western democracies, with Spain being particularly vulnerable because of sky-high youth unemployment.

Of course, no one knows for sure what will happen in 2012 -- or any other year. But given the state of the world and the political calendar, more upheaval and stress is almost a certainty.

Aaron Task is the host of The Daily Ticker. You can follow him on Twitter at @aarontask or email him at altask@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

® White ® wrote:
As 2011 comes to a close, the world is looking ahead to 2012 with a mixture of hope and trepidation.

Despite the Mayan prophecy, "the world won't end in 2012, but at times it will feel as if it is about to," writes Daniel Franklin, editor of The Economists' The World in 2012.

As with most observers, Franklin's big concern is the state of the global economy, particularly policymakers' response.

"It could feel very, very scary at times if the politicians don't get out in front of [Europe's crisis]," he says. "So far, they're running behind."

Efforts to combat Europe's debt crisis and deal with America's long-term fiscal challenges will be complicated by local politics in 2012, Franklin says.

In addition to the U.S., China, Russia and France will also be selecting new Presidents in 2012, albeit in very different ways. "Global leaders are going to be preoccupied with what's happening at home," he says, raising the risk of a policy error. "They could miscalculate - that's the danger."

In addition to those global powers -- 4 of 5 permanent members of the U.N. Security Council -- elections will also be held next year in Mexico and Venezuela, which could have major ramifications for global energy markets. Furthermore, The Economist expects the 'Arab Spring' will spread to Sub-Saharan Africa, where 10 countries are led by people in power for at least two decades.

There will be "pressure from the street for change" in places like Zimbabwe and Uganda, Franklin predicts. "The technology for organizing is there [and] people have been following very closely what's been happening in North Africa."

Furthermore, given the "economic stresses, he expects continued "social upheaval" in Western democracies, with Spain being particularly vulnerable because of sky-high youth unemployment.

Of course, no one knows for sure what will happen in 2012 -- or any other year. But given the state of the world and the political calendar, more upheaval and stress is almost a certainty.

Aaron Task is the host of The Daily Ticker. You can follow him on Twitter at @aarontask or email him at altask@yahoo.com

I hope you have a great last year on Earth. 1znn70p
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:18 pm

fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm

This forums wrong usage of ragefaces makes me wanna tear my heart out and donate it to Africa
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

TicTac wrote:
This forums wrong usage of ragefaces makes me wanna tear my heart out and donate it to Africa

Amen to that.

On topic: I cannot see why admins haven't locked this useless topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope you have a great last year on Earth.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next