West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

What year do you think SAMP will end?

Go down 
+13
Lowride
LukeEV
U.N. Owen
DaParasite
Jiggy
Trazz
OLD_SCHOOL
Loc
Yepperson
Tax
Weedie
nightmare
Tuck
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

What year do you think SAMP will end? Empty
PostSubject: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:57 am

I was just looking in samp forum and saw this topic so I wanted to make it here too,so what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

I'll be honest and will only say one word. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Well, since the arrival of the new SA-MP update, obviously a lot of people have stopped playing due to that reason. SA-MP is probably going to be running up for a few years because of the playerbase.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:35 pm

after this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:35 pm

There will come a time where GTA SA will become just like GTA II; old.

Last edited by Bible on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Soon this will be decease.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Bible wrote:
There will come a time where San Andreas is like GTA II; It becomes old.
It already is old you mong
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bible wrote:

You are right. It is old. But, it remains the best GTA out there; my opinion. What I mean with my statement is that there will come a new GTA even better than GTA san andreas. Most of the players now won't even care going back to San Andreas and SA-MP if that happens.

Last edited by Bible on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

To be honest, I don't know what other games I will play if SA-MP ends. :/
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Trazz wrote:
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Bible wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bible wrote:

You are right. It is old. But, it remains the best GTA out there; my opinion. What I mean with my statement is that there will come a new GTA even better than GTA san andreas. Most of the players now won't even care going back to San Andreas and SA-MP if that happens.
Incorrect, personally I don't think San Andreas is the best GTA. However, it certainly has the best MP because it's usermade. Rockstar's attempts at multiplayer won't come close to what SA-MP has achieved.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bible wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bible wrote:

Incorrect, personally I don't think San Andreas is the best GTA. However, it certainly has the best MP because it's usermade. Rockstar's attempts at multiplayer won't come close to what SA-MP has achieved.
I agree.

Last edited by Bible on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 pm

SAMP is gonna end tomorrow just so y'all know
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Uhh... Personally? I think: Not anytime soon, The closest SA-MP came towards shutting down was due to an internal conflict with it's development/staff team a few years ago (2008), But it quickly got resolved and it's been holding strong since. There's no point theorizing unless it come's from the horse's mouth itself (Developer's/Staff team publicly announce it), It's like you people want it to end or something. Plus, I don't think it'd make much sense if they just released an update and closed a few months later. That's like having goodbye sex with an ex-girlfriend(wife) or something *cf* There's no point, Just split up and move on.

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:27 am

In my opinion - never, because, SA-MP wouldn't just close down for no reason, they are gonna keep it on forever because, 2.3M or more go on SA-MP.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Well if samp ends ill just continue what im doing
*Playing Trumpet
*Earning money
*Hanging.
as i think samp will end on 2026 lel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:46 am

i believe rp is gonna changd completely rather than samp ending.. Like it becomes like garrys mod where u can use hacks and shit to spawn furniture and just fucked up rp stuff..
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Trazz wrote:
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Shift wrote:
i believe rp is gonna changd completely rather than samp ending.. Like it becomes like garrys mod where u can use hacks and shit to spawn furniture and just fucked up rp stuff..
 Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 pm

When I leave
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Kompot wrote:
When I leave
It's not all about you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What year do you think SAMP will end?   What year do you think SAMP will end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What year do you think SAMP will end?
Page 1 of 1