West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SAMP 0.3z RC3

Go down 
+25
jayke
Tax
LukeEV
Trazz
Pacukas
A.O
Yepperson
Micklo
Slick
stalkur
OLD_SCHOOL
Scandinavia
Mr Whoope.
Tuck
Wh1t3
Lowride
U.N. Owen
ThaBomb
RollingStone
nightmare
gundus
Jiggy
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
.::Lil_Jamal::.
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Hitman

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm

I saw this on sa-mp forums,are we going to move WCL on 0.3z too?

Check it out.

Last edited by Jamal on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Sure as soon as the final version gets released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Well this would be amazing, so ppl will be able to know in which body part he was shoot, I will do my best at scripting this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Well this would be amazing, so ppl will be able to know in which body part he was shoot, I will do my best at scripting this Very Happy

Damn, if you'd be able to do that, it'd be amazing, especially for the LSPD and investigations and such. Btw, what new features does SA-MP 0.3z have? Hoping it to have awesome new things like 0.3x released the cuffs.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Oh man, it's gonna' be difficult trying to aim at the player not infront of him..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Jiggy wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

Damn, if you'd be able to do that, it'd be amazing, especially for the LSPD and investigations and such. Btw, what new features does SA-MP 0.3z have? Hoping it to have awesome new things like 0.3x released the cuffs.

I think shooting is improved, if I'm right there won't be lag shooting anymore.
Yeah I will try to script that..
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

I got some informations about this new version.There are no lags when you shoot,drive by or shoot out.You can die even if you're afk too.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:

I think shooting is improved, if I'm right there won't be lag shooting anymore.
Yeah I will try to script that..

Dunno if it's possible to script smth that says where exactly you got shot, but can you script something similar to LS-RP's injuries system? For example a text appears over the person that got shot down which would say for example "(( Got shot 3 times by Desert Eagle))".
That no-lagshooting script was already made by some scripters, but it was buggy and lag shooting was far better than it. I hope that in the new SA-MP version, the scripters actually did a good job, because I'd love to shoot on SA-MP just like on Singe-Player and when I do that, I want it to be like SP not some buggy ass script that makes me unable to lag-shoot or even cause damage to the enemy if I shoot at him because of that buggy ass script, lol.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Wow...i could yell and cheer now,as i noticed this:

"Shots fired by players are now lag compensated, meaning you can aim at the skin instead of lead aiming."

Finally...now i got a chance against stupid high-ping bishes.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Wow, what a stupid move. Who the hell came up with the idea of being able to get killed during AFK? What's AFK else for. This'll be a huge problem and is gonna cause a lot of reports in this server lol.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:18 pm

lol that's dumb... That means someone here gotta script an /afk command. (You type the cmd and get TPed to a safezone where you'd freeze and be unable to attack anyone)
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, that'd be a nice idea @datada, but I don't think Compton's in the mood to script any kind of that lol. And I'm glad lag-shooting is removed, even though I'm pretty good at it, I hated it.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Nightmare wrote:
lol that's dumb... That means someone here gotta script an /afk command. (You type the cmd and get TPed to a safezone where you'd freeze and be unable to attack anyone)

Not so nice idea, there will be drive by and /afk and tadaaaa you are on safe place, still many reports for abusing /afk

Lag shooting was scripted idk how it's working I wasn't never interested to test it but I as I heard there will be "hit box" or what ever is this called so if you will hit it player will lose life.. you won't need to aim before him (if he is running)

@DTD: Yeah script is already calling "OnPlayerTakeDamage" function and you can also detect from which weapon damage was dealt, with this new version I guess it will be able to script in which part of body person was shot and also with which gun, I will need to practice this scripting a bit to script something like that Wink

Those two things will be edited as I see
Code:
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart);

player id is a guy who was shot
issuerid is a guy who shot at playerid
Float amout is amount how much damage player received
weaponid is a id of weapon deagle = 24 colt = 22 and so on..
bodypart is new thing that will open new was of scripting and new features on server.

I won't download this yet because players are complaining a lot about bugs and so on.. I think I will wait on fixes or original version (final release)

Also it will be able to detect if player shot on player/object/vehicle/nothing.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Finally, no lag shooting. I've been waiting for this a long time.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:58 am

I tell ya, SA-MP is becoming more and more like MTA every time they update. Now they just gotta add server-side mods and then MTA'll be in big trouble. I can honestly say it's about time they added Hit ID's for body parts; Imagine what you could do with it for example: Cops could shoot fleeing suspects in the leg to neutralize them, etc. Head-shots can be insta-kills or take off a huge amount of HP (Be good for Deathmatch servers, Especially those that are Call of Duty styled) The thing that really caught my eye though was Bullet Type Hit Object... You could basically create a shooting range with that. I'm gonna toy around with this once i've got my problems sorted out, And see what kind of devilish mischief i can come up with... heh heh.

For those who say "Tl;dr" (Too long; Didn't read), My thought on this update in a nutshell? Is...
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 am

No more lagging shooting yes!
Anyway im ready im glad samp updating again lol btw they always updating xD.

Last edited by Chuck on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 am

lagging shouting lmao

this update seems to be nice, but did they really add that if you're afk you can be killed?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:31 am

White wrote:
lagging shouting lmao

this update seems to be nice, but did they really add that if you're afk you can be killed?
My mistake lol my keyboard are hard to touch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:52 pm

@Bull: What if you must not move or get shot for a few seconds after you type /afk? Then it would TP and it would also send a message to the admins online so they'll know if he really abused it or not. (If someone get reported). Even though when there are no admins online, the text should appear for everyone, but if the text appears for everyone that would be good and bad at the same time, because people can spam it and/or it would be annoying when you are RP'ing and a message appears saying that someone is afk.
And btw, Compton isn't in mood to script anything  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Lets wait on final decision if there will be really possible to die while you will be afk.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:40 pm

If they make that in afk you can die,why don't we make a command like /afk then it tp you somewhere in "afk zone",feel me ?
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 pm

lol, flash, that's exactly what I said XD
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Lol,sorry man,I haven't read,lol.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 pm

lol no problem, just saying
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:36 pm

0.3z RC2 is here.You can check it at the same link.

- Removes autoaim ability from the joypad controls
- Adds BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT 4
- Fixes gunshell/smoke particle offset problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SAMP 0.3z RC3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMP 0.3z RC3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next