West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

New Year Celebration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

New Year Celebration Empty
PostSubject: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Ok, due to people requests the "Christmas Project" will be uploaded back to the server on 31'st to celebrate New Year. Once again there will be some events to give players a chance to win something and since not everybody saw this project yet it's a good chance to see it now, It will stay on the server only for a day and it will be uploaded Tomorrow somewhere at 13:00 GMT +2 and Removed on 1'st January 13:00 GMT +2.

Meanwhile I updated the hidden gift boxes to once again throw the "Secret Box" event and updated /jump a little

I dont know if I should put the server on a password as soon as Ill upload the project or no, since you know I dont want random hackers and newbies to login in and ruin the celebration.

-Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Yeah...who don't saw the Christmas Project must see it tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Don't put password,just give us all admins xD,I don't think hackers will ruin it,no way.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:46 am

I changed the spawns at the xmas project, so now people will spawn not at the /party point but at their own hoods, it's better since some people would like to RP and for those who want to DM and Party you can just teleport anytime to the points you want.

It will be uploaded in 15 minutes to the server.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Aaah',again that shit,I bet 50% people will get bored of it in half hour.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am

Ok, I hope you guys enjoyed this day and the events that were done, I decided to not wait untill 13:00 GMT +2 and removed the project now since there is nomore use in it, I think people already tired from it so we are back to our good old WCL RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year Celebration   New Year Celebration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year Celebration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: