West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

I hope you have a great last year on Earth.

Go down 
+21
Fact.
THC
Weedie
Barry
Nyne
Craig
TicTac
Wh1t3
[AFK]Lil Dan
Macc
gundus
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Kat
peanutt
† Maniac †
Connection
Shizo
MarkNiko
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm

It's a bunch of illuminati bullshit in my opinion. Yes, it's scary. But the only way that anyone will die in 2012 is of stress. People will get so stressed out about this shit and it will end up killing them, good game illuminati - suck my dick.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 pm

PPL in this world are fucking stupid....

Offcourse the world isn't going to end... all because some retard made a prediction that the worldwas going to end 1 day doesn't mean its actually going to end...NO 1 knows when armagden will come, for those of you who believe in that, for those of you who don't, then don't reply to that so we can avoid a stupid argument. Also, if you believe in that then don't reply either to avoid unwanted discussions.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Man,they lied over 100 times like in 2011..they said that in November 11.2011 at 11:11 AM the world gonna end..so i dun beleave this..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:12 am

How the F**k did this topic make 3 pages?I was just taking the piss
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 am

LOL...

Well It's sad how many ppl do suicide because they are so scared about this. They aint lie they just have wrong (( hopefully ))

just like justin biber he aint gay.. he is lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 am

The only 'end of the world' are the taxes. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 am

TicTac wrote:
This forums wrong usage of ragefaces makes me wanna tear my heart out and donate it to Africa
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

Lance wrote:
TicTac wrote:
This forums wrong usage of ragefaces makes me wanna tear my heart out and donate it to Africa
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Heh uhh. Use your own brain, not others. :p
Just think about it how the world was supposed to end in the past decades.
Be realistic, son.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:12 am

wrote:
Heh uhh. Use your own brain, not others. :p
Just think about it how the world was supposed to end in the past decades.
Be realistic, son.
I use mid brain g Very Happy i don't beleave in "the end of the world"
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh cut this Crap
Only GOD knows when it's gonna be End Of The World.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

That's never. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 pm

The end of this earth should happen in 4 billion years when the sun swallows us and then explodes into a supernova.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33911941/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/world-not-ending-says-nasa/
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:16 pm

stop this bullshit. Everybody who fears God even a little knows that only He can know when it's going to end. But still shit happens today, maybe the fact that its 6th January and in my city its like summer lol, no snow, sun is shining etc.
But I still don't believe in this end of the world shit
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Maketoo wrote:
LOL...

Well It's sad how many ppl do suicide because they are so scared about this. They aint lie they just have wrong (( hopefully ))

just like justin biber he aint gay.. he is lesbian.
Nobody is going to suicide over this.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Guys.. how many "smart people" "proffesors" and so on, said there will be an end of the world in 2000 , 2001, 2003, and many other years and everybody were terrified but eventually nothing of this happend, so why would it happend in 2012.. becuase some indians have "predicted" it will happend? I dont believe in this.

((If somebody already said something like this in previous pages, I didn't ment to copy, just said my own opinion and yes, Im too lazy to go trough every post on this tread Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 am

I don't believe in any of this shit. You can't scientifically predict an apocalyptic event, unless it is insanely obvious. The Mayan's, the whack job Christians and any other theories are utter hogwash.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Listen, don't believe this crap, it's just bullshit to scare people.
This was said to happen in 2000, nothing, 2003, nothing, now 2012.
Supposibly, some planet named Nibiru, or Planet X, will crash onto this planet.
I'm not so sure it will crash onto us, but it is said to bring polar shift.
I'm sure everyone's noticing the extremely strange weather everywhere.
This could be signs of polar shift.
Although I seriously doubt this is even true or if it is true, I doubt the world would end.
This Nibiru Planet X is like in some other place and it is getting closer.
They say that it will pass NEXT to Earth, it will pass the sun and go back to where it was.
It is said to happen every 5000 years or some shit.
Scientists be like, "This thing is getting faster to avoid getting pulled into the sun" or something.
If you didin't understand, I can't help you, I don't really want to waste my time explaining.
I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Nibiru_planets
Nibiru's Orbit
I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Nibiru2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.wW5PerqbXS
More Detail so you can see how close to the Earth this will possibly be.
I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Nibiru-orbit
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Nibiru/Planet X doesn't even exist, lol
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:01 pm

So,we all dun beleave in dis bullshit Wink Let's stop chating xDD
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 512670
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

F**k YOUR 2012
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 am

Lol,chill out homeboy Cool
Back to top Go down
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:51 pm

I was wondering how many wiggas this forum holds....

admins are gonna delete this post, derp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you have a great last year on Earth.   I hope you have a great last year on Earth. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope you have a great last year on Earth.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next