West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lance' Ban Appeal.

Go down 
+20
gundus
Nyne
Rhyme
Banks.
Sly
[AFK]Lil Dan
Midge
TheGiant
Rocce
Scarab
Domino
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Trickey
OLD_SCHOOL
Wh1t3
Brown
Compton/Kollay
Connection
Big_Jayh
Shizo
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Please check your age and mine and tell me who is the kid of us. Start to get ontopic, please Wink
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

I think we should give him a last chance.
Maybe he hacked and stuff but everyone changes one day.
But i stay neutral from now on.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm

All of us are kids here, and we will stay as "kids" untill we reach atleast 20, now for real start going off topic, there is no reason to get mad Makeeto, just stay calm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Alright, thanks for the responses. If you want to post any unnecessary posts, leave it in my PM Box , please.
- Thanks for reading to all of you who responsed. Let's wait for more answers from other Players.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 pm

I believe he should get unbanned ( since he gave up for his "Ego" ) and finally posted this ban appeal.
Plus one for unbanning him from me, cuase he is an old player, and he knows what he did wrong and hopefully won't repeat the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

+1 for unban.

just don't disappoint us again, you are a very old player here and it would be a waste if you stayed banned.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 pm

H.O.L.Y Shit!!
Why chu' haven't told me

I only give +1 for unban if yo' promisse not to hack/spam/flame anymore
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

-1 stay banned
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:14 am

LOLcuzz You dont even know me, do you?
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

Dont know you, I Read everything posted here, At first i thought this guy seems like a d*ck but then i thought, He has the deciency to atleast post a ban appeal asking to be unbanned, Now what hacker or flamer or spammer would do that huh? Wouldnt they just change their IP? Since he is a old player also, a Very old player, I Give a +1 for unbanning him
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am

not gonna vote, ur old player and u know to be cool but sometimes u act immature and stuff

u dont have a prob with me so i dont rly care if u get bannd or not..

but still ure too immature some times.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:26 am

Don't know you (I think), but from all the details of the situation doesn't sound acceptable at all
If i was in Compton's shoes, I'd keep you banned lol
Back to top Go down
Banks.
WCL Player
WCL Player
Banks.

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Even though we beefed when I temporary left WCL, give this n00b a chance. We're cool now +1 lol.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Thanks Breathy, means alot.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I don't know you very much.
Though, this sounds pretty bad.
Hacking and flaming CPT?
I'm sorry, -1 from me man...
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

You dont know me? Are you serious, Apek?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Don't start again, Lance. Just wait for Compton to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:03 am

Lance, honestly you've become extremely immature, in the open iew at least, since WCL.I know from talking to you over PM and MSN that you are the same person that I've known since SLS. But you've got to learn to stop making so many ememies and make friends. Of courrse your not going to agree with everything that everyone says all the time, but you're going to have to learn to deal with it and that person. Plus you have to stop this new persona that you've recently put on because it honestly is making you look like a complete dick head. As for the whole ban-unban thing, I say to unban him he deserves it and should be kept on a tight leash but he should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:26 am

Nyne! wrote:
Lance, honestly you've become extremely immature, in the open iew at least, since WCL.I know from talking to you over PM and MSN that you are the same person that I've known since SLS. But you've got to learn to stop making so many ememies and make friends. Of courrse your not going to agree with everything that everyone says all the time, but you're going to have to learn to deal with it and that person. Plus you have to stop this new persona that you've recently put on because it honestly is making you look like a complete dick head. As for the whole ban-unban thing, I say to unban him he deserves it and should be kept on a tight leash but he should be unbanned.

1+ respect for this
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:12 am

Demarco forum warned for trolling/spamming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 am

I don't know you(I think so),but from what I heard you can be a good player so +1.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

So whats up with this btw?
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 pm

I need to wait for Compton.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I know Lance since SLS, and yes, he is a very old player, sometimes acting immature, but I think anyone deserves a second chance.Also this is a perfect chance to see if Lance really changed.I'm voting plus one to unban him and let him play if you won't screw up again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance' Ban Appeal.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next