West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ban appeal. (Second one)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helical

Ban appeal. (Second one) Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:48 pm

In-game name: Helical
Internet protocol: 78.60.0.173
Name of the administrator that banned you: Dont know. Got banned as soon as i launched the game.
Date and time of ban: 2014/04/12
Reason of ban: I assume inappropriate name.
Screenshots: N/A
My comments: Well, i had a break from samp for a few months and i decided to come back to this server. My name used to be Helical. As i was saying, i wanted to come back to samp. When i tried to play it, i got an error on every server i tried to log in. After i reinstalled samp, it all worked well. But there is one thing. Before the reinstall, my name on samp was Helical, but after i reinstalled, for some reason, my name changed to "thisserversucks" and this name was from a while back when i played on another server. (Streetz of Los Santos if you need to know) Without noticing the name change i tried to join the server and i got instantly banned. Tbh i never tried to insult the server or its owners and this was a misunderstanding. In my opinion this ban is unreasonable after i explained everything.

The trial of 1 week has ended, but i am posting more than a month after the first appeal.
This is my last ban appeal -> here
Back to top Go down
Helical

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Ignoring or just forgot to answer?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:15 pm

We saw it, wait a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Compton will unban you. Make sure to check your name next time before joining a server!
Back to top Go down
Helical

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Thank you. Is there any way you could reset my accounts or do something like that, because i dont remember if i had any accounts in the past and i dont want to get banned (again) for having too many accounts.

And about when will i get unbanned ?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Your accounts will be reset also I guess, well when lead administrator will unban you I can't know when this will be.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal. (Second one)   Ban appeal. (Second one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal. (Second one)
Page 1 of 1