West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]

Go down 
+3
peanutt
Affliction
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Affliction

Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Empty
PostSubject: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:22 am

Your in-game name:Trey_Matthews

Internet Protocol[IP]:121.54.2.164

Name of Admin that banned you: [SBF]Peanutt

Date and time of ban:October 13, 2012

Reason of ban: Weapon Hacking [ Well, I wasn't weapon hacking. I bought all of my guns ( Shotgun, Deagle, Baseball bat, Tec9 ) before I got banned by Meebo. I got some of the cash from some of the Grove Street members. I bought my deagle from Owen, while I bought my Tec9 & Shotgun from Emmet's. ]

Screenshot(s): None.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 am

What you expect from me?
Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] 2wukrqepajx7d43yrc0j

Even my rich ass don't have guns like that, Are you fucking kidding me? Are you PD locker or what?

I don't know what kind of punish high admin will do against me but in my mind i did nothing wrong. Plus your reason ain't convincing me.

Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 am

Oh really? I waited for decades just to get my account unbanned and after I got unbanned, i'm gonna get myself banned again? Randy and some of the GSF members helped me buy those weapons. And all of my weapons only had small amount of bullets.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

Larenz™ wrote:
What you expect from me?
Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] 2wukrqepajx7d43yrc0j

Even my rich ass don't have guns like that, Are you fucking kidding me? Are you PD locker or what?

I don't know what kind of punish high admin will do against me but in my mind i did nothing wrong. Plus your reason ain't convincing me.

Quoting again ^ , If i ever wrong, Wait till you get unban again and wait high admin to punish me.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 am

Lol, then ask [TDF]Twista. He was with me all the time. If I was hacking, he could'v seen me spawning all those guns. And if I was hacking, i'm not stupid enough to spawn all those guns.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:42 am

He has 198 baseball bats, meaning he hacked them since s0beit and other hacks don't recognize melee weapons and give you "ammo" for them too.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 am

Lol, I wasn't hacking.. Before I was banned by Meebo, GSF members gave me cash so I can but those guns. If I was hacking, I should'v been banned for like ages ago with the reason of Weapon Hacking. And, I remember .. I took a SS. Here it is. https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/820/samp000fdk.png/ I wasn't hacking. I was just RPing ..
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:17 am

198 bats?

How the hell did you get that?
Only me, Compton, White, and Owen can give weapons to players.

Lets see what Compton has to say when he gets here.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 am

Micklo wrote:
198 bats?

How the hell did you get that?
Only me, Compton, White, and Owen can give weapons to players.

Lets see what Compton has to say when he gets here.
Idk, I wasn't hacking. I bought that bat from a 24/7 store after I buy a spraycan with [TDF]Twista to tag SBF's .. I bought the Deagle from Owen, when he started to sell guns @ the Ganton Apartments .. I bought the Tec9 and Shotgun from Emmet's gun shack.. If I was hacking, should'v admins traced my hacks before? .. And if hacked all of my guns, shouldn't my guns have the same amount of bullets/ammo ? ..
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 am

When you use s0beit and hack a gun, you normally get (198) ammo, same on the bat like Niko said, this is 100% hack since I've used the hacks myself and I know how it looks like, man you just got unbanned and you start hacking lol.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

Jones Chiller wrote:
When you use s0beit and hack a gun, you normally get (198) ammo, same on the bat like Niko said, this is 100% hack since I've used the hacks myself and I know how it looks like, man you just got unbanned and you start hacking lol.
I never hacked it. Lol .. I'm with [TDF]Twista that time, I got my Shotgun, Deagle, Tec9 from Gun shacks. I bought the baseball bat & a spraycan from a 24/7 @ Mulholland/Temple. And yeah, I waited for decades just to get my account unbanned, well now that i'm unbanned .. Do you think i'll hack and waste the time/patience I used for getting my account unbanned? I wasn't hacckiiiinggg
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 am

Yes, of course you would if you needed weapons, but too bad Peanutt caught you slippin, BANGBANG
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 am

What? Caught me hacking? What's the SS showing that I was hacking? He only posted a SS of my stats. Lol
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 am

of your guns, if u buy a bat at a 24/7 it says Bat(1) when he views ur weps, when u hack u get 198, so u got caught u lil b0b
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 pm

lmao Kayne

Im giving you a chance to come back and you blow the chance away in 5 minutes.

Obvious hacks, you cannot get 198 bats from willowfield or temple or whatever 24/7(it's tested and checked on tons of players), so you just keep going on with your lies, makes you look even funnier.

Stay banned!

And dont start spamming my pm's on forums this time to unban you. You had your chance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Just saying, that's bullshit about me helping you. I haven't been on for about 5-7 days lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]   Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trey Matthews' Ban Appeal [ 3rd Appeal. ]
Page 1 of 1