West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lance' Ban Appeal.

Go down 
+20
gundus
Nyne
Rhyme
Banks.
Sly
[AFK]Lil Dan
Midge
TheGiant
Rocce
Scarab
Domino
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Trickey
OLD_SCHOOL
Wh1t3
Brown
Compton/Kollay
Connection
Big_Jayh
Shizo
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

First of all, i want yall to know that I'm Lance. I got banned for insulting Compton. I'm sorry that i disturbed almost all of you when i raged and hacked on the server. I was acting inmature towards other players of this community. I was lieing about my IP Adress towards Compton. I know that CPT' hates when someone is lieing towards him, and i want to apologize with that ban appeal. I don't want to disturb you, but i'm making the ban appeal since i lost many contacts / ppl blocked me on msn ( which is acceptable, because i hacked on the server). Yes, and i know that i just broke another rule, the rule of multiaccounting, but i still want to play with all of you. I'm sorry for my sillyness, and i dont come with a cheap excuse like "I had a bad day". No, this would be just sad. It's the admins decision about my unban. You could lower it too, i'd deal with it ( can you unban my forum acount, please?). I will accept if Compton doesnt want me unbanned, because i did shit on the server and stuff.(damn i repeat myself often). I already uninstalled all of the hack-modifications. My current ingame name is [TDF]Shawn, but i only played for like three times, because i think it's just dumb to be schizophrenic and act like I'm another person. I will accept if you do not want me unbanned, but i'm doing this because of the community ( I played since 2009 with most of y'all). I felt bad for disturbing you. And it actually took me some time to think about posting a ban appeal. I'm sorry.
Your Name (IG):Lance
Internet Protocol[IP]:217.244.229.97
Name of Admin that banned you: [SBF]Compton
Date and Time of Ban: I dont know, maybe one or two weeks ago.
Reason: Insults towards Compton.
More Informations: -
Screenshots: -
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:44 pm

1+ to unban Lance

Everyone makes mistakes Ad Deserve's a Second Chance..

But dont Screw it up Then FAtty me gusta
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanks, evne if your vote does not count. I wont screw it up, mate.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 pm

You insulted Compton ?! :O , now we all knows that you are sorry for it. But still , you insulted Compton AKA: the server owner? urhg.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 pm

You made it even worster for yourself after getting banned, by flaiming me in MSN and hacking on our server sevral times, If you ask me, I would keep you banned till the day that WCL ends, but lets hear what others got to say.

Last edited by Compton on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Yeah, i can understand that Compton. I mean lol, that hacking shit was just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hes been honest about it by telling about his ban evade i think honesty should be rewarded
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 pm

-1 for unban, who knows this guy might hack in the future again
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Lol, I have no idea what to say to this...I'll think about it.

And Brown, I know he did hack and all that shit, but if he made a ban appeal to try and get unbanned, why would he hack later again? me gusta
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

I respect "honesty" when it comes from the beggining. When we first caught Lance multiaccount and ban evade he flamed me in MSN and said it wasent him, and this kind of "honesty" (the late 1) after the shit he did I do not count, I dont see any honesty here.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

® White ® wrote:
Lol, I have no idea what to say to this...I'll think about it.

And Brown, I know he did hack and all that shit, but if he made a ban appeal to try and get unbanned, why would he hack later again? me gusta

He may regret...
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Okay i dind't know the whole story....
But CPT think about you gave me a new chance too i think Lance desserve's it too.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Although he's a good person BUT he hacked the server not just once numerous times so I'm sorry but a -1 for unban.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

You are a different story, this guy crosses all of the acceptable lines there were if you ask me, flaiming, ban evading sevral times, hacking, making me a hard time to re-set all of our player's money and multiaccounting are way to different from everything else.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

True its up to the others then.....
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:05 pm

well im -1 for unban him because he hacked if he wouldnt do that then i maby would say +1 but in this case -1 hackers stay out of the server.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Hmm. I can understand it, yeah. But back in the days i saw hackers getting unbanned too. How comes?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 pm

1- for unban , maybe after christmas.

1. You insulted Compton.
2. You hacked the server? I mean what the fk?
3. You started insult him on MSN again? I see.

You going on MSN too start Insult him.. weird.

Look , I really don't give a fk about if you gets unbanned, or '' I don't really '' care '' if you gets unbanned. You should stay banned from my option. I mean, only because you gets banned you still have a chance too get un-banned. But you keep the way worse and keep insult compton and hack the server.

From my option 1- for unbanning.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Not hackers like you
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Well it wasnt a hard flame anyways. "Damn, youre laughing about retarded people? damn you're stupid" - That was the quote with which i got banned. Then i yelled "go make bla bla bla in moldova". I just realize that i have too much haters here. :Ü remember? I always reported you, and now you post -1 at my ban appeal. Same goes to other people here. (not everyone) . But, just be fair please. I mean, do you know how it is? I played with most of the ppl here since 2009. And between my ban and 2009, i earned alot of internet friends ( yes i know that sounds like a geek, but it's just like that). And now ... woops , suddenly everyone is against you.

Compton wrote:
Not hackers like you
Did you mean Leone alias Maketoo, or me?

EDIT: NVm now i realized.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm sorry man I still regard you as someone I like,But you didn't make it easy on yourself to defend yourself,If a person who was fairly new did the same offenses he wouldn't be given a chance.So I'm sorry but I'm sticking to my vote.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

It's alrigh oldie Razz. Still love you bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Guess why? because you behaviour was unacceptable, and on MSN when I asked you if you were ban evading you been going once again like: "Damn your stupid', and that quote you posted was just the last drop of my temper, I was having enough insults from you IG.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah, i know that compton. That's why i'm making this ban appeal. Because i want to change something.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Look, well as I saw on Compton's post when you said '' Damn, you're laughing about retarded ppl ? damn you're stupid. Cpt: Now I'm tired of you're insults to me! gonna ban you now ! bye bye faggot! or something like that , also , you insulted him before? oh haha yh I remember you spammed reports on me. Because you gettin pissed off on a game.Kid , don't put old things such of that on a new topic , okay ? now I think I am done , pce out. Oh yh , who is the HACKER NOW!.

And I dint even HACKED ! tssh what a kid you are. Now you made me pissed of!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lance' Ban Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance' Ban Appeal.   Lance' Ban Appeal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance' Ban Appeal.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: