West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

People should stop this -.-

Go down 
+4
BoelieBeast
Sly
Gran
Brown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

People should stop this -.- Empty
PostSubject: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Ok it's not the first time it happends to me people shooting at me and when i shoot back and they injured they just /q because they dont want to lose their weapons.. same when i frisk them they lying because they want their guns its so annoying -.-
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 pm

There is a solution take a photo and report them. Plus i think they should recieve more strictly penalty from admins. Like ajailing or something.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:18 pm

True, it's been done a lot i seen admins catching them too
PD needs a /frisk [ID] and it shows what they have, because certain players (not all) are lying in there /do when we check them for items
They don't want to lose guns, so they just don't mention it which is non rp
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Im gonna script this in a way quitting is useless. Also a pd officer who is frisking will get the
real stats of a player. For example if he has drugs or not..same with weapons.
I will also make players save their health so if there quiting with low health and come back later
they still have the same health amount.

eat that you basterds! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
Im gonna script this in a way quitting is useless. Also a pd officer who is frisking will get the
I will also make players save their health so if there quiting with low health and come back later

OT a little, but Boelie if you're gonna script the thing that your HP stays as it was, then you also need to script that the player spawns at his/her last location.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Craig wrote:
BoelieBeast wrote:

OT a little, but Boelie if you're gonna script the thing that your HP stays as it was, then you also need to script that the player spawns at his/her last location.

No, That should be when they time out.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

ok thanks for understanding cheers
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm

WeediE wrote:
Craig wrote:
BoelieBeast wrote:

No, That should be when they time out.

Well then what's the use, if I shoot someone 'till they're cracked, they relog, and they spawn in seville or Glen park or whatever? atleast then you can continue and the person has no choice but to keep roleplaying....
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Well that's what admins are for Wink
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 pm

admins are not 24/7 on this system will be
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I like the idea about the stats but not too much of the Health one, I think that it might cause other problems and not just for PD, I'm talking about in general if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People should stop this -.-   People should stop this -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People should stop this -.-
Page 1 of 1