SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stop Trolling.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Stop Trolling.   Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi there folk!
Just tonight it has come to my attention that some of you (Nightmare and White) have been screwing about on another community, of which I bring my intention to game on whilst visiting from time-to-time on here.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could stop being this childish and keep your trolling away from there. Such as posting horseshit on particular forum section/threads.

With greatest regards,
ÁskrYggdrasils/Þórshammar
Back to top Go down
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:00 am

And I sincerely hope that the disrespect toward my belief and confusion with satanism will stop right here. White and Nightmare literally lack the respect of which people deserve.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 am

learn to lighten up w/ some fun and sarcasm

sorry not sorry

pagan

________________________________________________


Last edited by White on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:03 am

I ask you, sincerely to stop.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:04 am

CONVERT OR PERISH


Seriously though, all of that happened on Skype, why did you make a topic here?
As for the other community you are talking about, me or White do not represent WCL in any way on other communities. Besides, we didn't even troll, we made a few jokes, too bad the other members of your community were not mature enough to take them.
Back to top Go down
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 am

Nighty wrote:
CONVERT OR PERISH


Seriously though, all of that happened on Skype, why did you make a topic here?
As for the other community you are talking about, me or White do not represent WCL in any way on other communities. Besides, we didn't even troll, we made a few jokes, too bad the other members of your community were not mature enough to take them.
This doesn't even make any sense. Are you and White truly stupid?

You guys made a few jokes, that count as trolling. My community isn't mature enough to take these jokes? are you mature enough though when you make such foolish jokes? banning you and White is only doing good.

Not representing WCL doesn't matter in this case, the fact that you brought White there to troll, makes WCL involved.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:12 am

Þórshammar wrote:
Nighty wrote:
CONVERT OR PERISH


Seriously though, all of that happened on Skype, why did you make a topic here?
As for the other community you are talking about, me or White do not represent WCL in any way on other communities. Besides, we didn't even troll, we made a few jokes, too bad the other members of your community were not mature enough to take them.
This doesn't even make any sense. Are you and White truly stupid?

You guys made a few jokes, that count as trolling. My community isn't mature enough to take these jokes? are you mature enough though when you make such foolish jokes? banning you and White is only doing good.

Not representing WCL doesn't matter in this case, the fact that you brought White there to troll, makes WCL involved.

Not really, I have White on Skype and so I told him about that server.
Him playing WCL has nothing to do with that.
What we did has nothing to do with WCL.
Your topic has nothing to do with WCL.
Just delete it.
Back to top Go down
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:13 am

You ignorant fucks.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2829
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:14 am

lmao ur accusations are making u look like the stupid one, but i highly doubt any of us are stupid here. i also like how from nightmares post uve judged me stupid as well.. ure bringing this, something which happened on skype and on a totally different site as a mere act of boredom and saying its involving WCL and its WCLs fault seems kinda...but hey, everybody is entitled to their opinion
koo koo

i like how u claim we be immature then u go ahead and insult us lmao


________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1835
Age : 21
Location : Asylum

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:24 am

ÁskrYggdrasils.

Thats the most Nordic name i've fucking seen.

White, he is actually right tho.

Oh, and are you Pagan mate?
Back to top Go down
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:53 am

"Pagan", "Heathen" and "Barbarian" are Christian given names. But yes, according to ancient days, I am a pagan. I believe in vár lög and asátrú.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran


Posts : 973

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:57 am

*grabs popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:59 am

Am I missing something or is this completely irrelevant to West Coast Life?
Back to top Go down
Þórshammar
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 8
Age : 20
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am

You're all very ignorant if you cannot see the pure fact that this involves WCL. Two participants within WCL decided to jump over to SSRP whereas they started to put trollish posts. I also saw that they insulted the server, not on SS:RP but on Skype in that conversation assembly where I was insulted and called "satanist".
Back to top Go down
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 am

Change the fucking game mode back to story mode, this server looks retarded with IRL gangs
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:02 am

Þórshammar wrote:
You're all very ignorant if you cannot see the pure fact that this involves WCL. Two participants within WCL decided to jump over to SSRP whereas they started to put trollish posts. I also saw that they insulted the server, not on SS:RP but on Skype in that conversation assembly where I was insulted and called "satanist".

Why are you calling everyone ignorant? You failed at stating a valid argument or even a valid complaint. Their trolling behaviour elsewhere is not related to West Coast Life as I am 100 percent sure that Compton nor Owen gave them the task to go on whatever server you're talking about and troll. As far as I am concerned, a server is never responsible for the actions of their players where they have no administrative powers.

If they have been talking crap about West Coast Life, then file a valid complaint. If they have been talking crap about you on West Coast Life, then file a valid complaint. If they have been talking crap about you on Skype, then West Coast Life takes no responsibility. If they have been talking crap about your server on Skype, then West Coast Life takes no responsibility. What of all these statements can you not comprehend? I'll be delighted to explain them.

187 wrote:
Change the fucking game mode back to story mode, this server looks retarded with IRL gangs

You went straight off topic.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1835
Age : 21
Location : Asylum

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:20 am

Þórshammar wrote:
"Pagan", "Heathen" and "Barbarian" are Christian given names. But yes, according to ancient days, I am a pagan. I believe in vár lög and asátrú.

Thats fucking great mate. I was always interested in the old norse religion.

And whoever calls you a Satanist is probably a 12 year old uneducated child who has no idea how any of this shit works.
And someone who goes out of his way to troll other people on other servers and be an immature prick is also a bloody fucking twat by default. Some people need to grow up.


Satan is a Christian concept.

If you are Christian, by the default you are Satanist as you believe in existance of Satan.

Pagans does not recognize God, Jesus, or Satan for that matter. Calling pagans satanists is the same as calling Jews Hindu.

Enjoy your Vallhala.


And Belgica, you are partially right, but shit like that, even if it doesnt represent WCL, gives WCL a bad name in the community. You cant deny that. Ofcourse, if you guys want to smear the name of WCL and make us look bad in the bigger, you go ahead.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:24 am

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:

Þórshammar wrote:
"Pagan", "Heathen" and "Barbarian" are Christian given names. But yes, according to ancient days, I am a pagan. I believe in vár lög and asátrú.

Thats fucking great mate. I was always interested in the old norse religion.

And whoever calls you a Satanist is probably a 12 year old uneducated child who has no idea how any of this shit works.
And someone who goes out of his way to troll other people on other servers and be an immature prick is also a bloody fucking twat by default. Some people need to grow up.


Satan is a Christian concept.

If you are Christian, by the default you are Satanist as you believe in existance of Satan.

Pagans does not recognize God, Jesus, or Satan for that matter. Calling pagans satanists is the same as calling Jews Hindu.

Enjoy your Vallhala.

First of all, thanks for your kind compliments.
Secondly, Satan is not a Christian only concept and some Pagan religions actually believe in Satan.
Lastly, this is going off topic (as if this topic was somehow relevant before), so I suggest this gets locked.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1835
Age : 21
Location : Asylum

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:26 am

Nighty wrote:


Secondly, Satan is not a Christian concept and some Pagan religions actually believe in Satan.

Are you fucking serious? Did you paid any attention in Theology and History classes? And readed the Bible? Do you have any knowledge about the difference between Polytheistic and Monotheistic religions?
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 am

We shouldn't discuss religion as it leads to an endless discussion with both sides having their (valid) arguments.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1835
Age : 21
Location : Asylum

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:03 am

Its facts. I am an atheist anyway.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:03 am

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:

Nighty wrote:


Secondly, Satan is not a Christian concept and some Pagan religions actually believe in Satan.

Are you fucking serious? Did you paid any attention in Theology and History classes? And readed the Bible? Do you have any knowledge about the difference between Polytheistic and Monotheistic religions?

Satan also exists in other religions and similar concepts to that of Satan exist in Pagan religions.
Not sure what the difference between Polytheistic religions and Monotheistic religions has to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:21 am

Þórshammar wrote:
"Pagan", "Heathen" and "Barbarian" are Christian given names. But yes, according to ancient days, I am a pagan. I believe in vár lög and asátrú.

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:53 am

could all of u just quit wcl so i'll have less crap to see?

Please do not come here, if you do not wish to play here, and post these kind of topics. These guys are not only "WCL" players, they play whatever they want and where they want, and their actions aren't related to WCL whatsoever, how about you go ahead and make a topic like this on every other server that they might play and blame the whole server and the community for their behavior and the crap that they do in life because of boredom.

Server ain't even up yet, and you come here already with some kind of crap from another server, amazing...

Besides when is the last time white played on wcl? And he caused as much crap on wcl forums when they were shut down by posting porn links here, that`s what he does, troll, so let ur community deal with him if they don`t like it, because I ain`t got time for such nonsense

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling.   

Back to top Go down
 
Stop Trolling.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Loss Orders - CSE
» Action Promise - Sri Lanka new watchdog not pressured to stop probes: SEC
» CEB to stop private power purchases in 2013-2014
» Lotus tower project looks like to stop-mr.Ranathunga
» Auto Stop Loss And Take Profit - VertexFX EA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: