West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

People being inactive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Külaline

People being inactive Empty
PostSubject: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Well lately ive seen a lot of GANG/FACTION leaders being inactive, and that's a bad thing cause if somebody really wants to join the PD(example) then he/she can't cause the leader is just being inactive and left nobody in charge. My suggestion is to add a rule to the gang leaders so they wouldn't just become the leader of a gang and then turn inactive.

Rule I suggest adding:Gang/faction leader MUST inform of vacations or inactivity. During the inactivity period he/she MUST point out who is in charge of the gang during that period. Failing to do so after a week of inactivity equals to kicking out of the gang and a ban of being a leader of any faction/gang for a month.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Agreed with some things, this pisses me off, people apply to lead a faction and then go inactive without saying nothing..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Ye it sucks.
An active Leader is very important for a faction.
The Leader has to control his faction.
He has to promote/demote members, accept new members, add some things, etc.
If the Leader of a faction becomes inactive the faction slowly becomes inactive too.
So you guys should inform your members and your Co about your inactivity and do something.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 pm

BTW sorry for my inactivity yesterday and today, i have problem with stomach it hurts so hard ill come IG later today i was whole day in bed Sad
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Eight wrote:
BTW sorry for my inactivity yesterday and today, i have problem with stomach it hurts so hard ill come IG later today i was whole day in bed Sad

Damn... I hope you'll feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I already feel better, thanks, ill come IG soon i think.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 pm

i am on vacation,i will be active asap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Craig wrote:
Well lately ive seen a lot of GANG/FACTION leaders being inactive, and that's a bad thing cause if somebody really wants to join the PD(example) then he/she can't cause the leader is just being inactive and left nobody in charge. My suggestion is to add a rule to the gang leaders so they wouldn't just become the leader of a gang and then turn inactive.

Rule I suggest adding:Gang/faction leader MUST inform of vacations or inactivity. During the inactivity period he/she MUST point out who is in charge of the gang during that period. Failing to do so after a week of inactivity equals to kicking out of the gang and a ban of being a leader of any faction/gang for a month.

That is all.

https://west-life.forummo.com/t251-gang-faction-leader-application-rules

if u readed, if Leader is not active for 3 weeks, without confirming, he gets removed

also, this isnt for suggestion god damn it, its more for discussion xD
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 am

How can we get more players too the server?
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

Ol' Familie wrote:
How can we get more players too the server?

We told about it many times.
We just have to do something.
Advertising! This is the most important thing.
We have to make IG Videos and Pictures and post them on youtube.
We have to tell everybody about our server etc.
And btw. we'll start this event video soon.
Next week or something.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 am

We've got riot problems here scary shit and it's happening in leicester now.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

This Is England !!
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 am

Damn...Shit is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 am

this kind of topics wont help us much. locked n binnedd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People being inactive   People being inactive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People being inactive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: