West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Please Bull, stop it.

Go down 
+4
DoughBoy
Weedie
peanutt
Chevy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Please Bull, stop it. Empty
PostSubject: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

Bull, i want you to stop, don't bother us, if you are just looking for trouble, why don't just say it to Compton, that you insult others, just get over the last report, drama 24/7 .

Your server name: [TDB]CPT

When did this happen (date, time)?: 23:20 - 40.

Who are you reporting?: Bull

What are you reporting this person for?: After a longlong report i decided to just give up, i didnt really care at last, now he is so glad that he won, that he spams my pm, saying that [TDB]DoughBoy is a retard, lifeless person, dough is a good guy, you just don't know him, now stop fucking insulting us, we don't give a shit, but as i said i will report you for your every mistake. And yes, you guys might think ' omg their a bunch of babies, '' But really, this has been going on for a while , JESUS NIKKA???!

I asked him if he wanted to be reported; He said yes, then he said,'' here, add this to your report.'' and he wrote some more insults toward DoughBoy.

Evidence: Here he sends me a pm where he sent to ''wrong'' person. Please Bull, stop it. Samp107ph

Here he says even more. Please Bull, stop it. Samp108cm

Please Bull, stop it. Samp109pp

Do you guys think he goes a little to far? Yes or No?

And yes, i want admins to take action, as he wanted it himself.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 am

I don't know why should Bull talk like that about homie Doe Boii.
I cannot do anything exception of faction punishments, But first i would like to see Bull's reply too.
There are some people just going out of control and they think that's good way to figure out with insulting and being outlaw.
Plus if you don't really care and just want to beat the spam/bother/insult block your private message.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 am

Can you give us an unedited version of the image?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am

Caught on work now,haaaaa!!!
Oh,thanks for "retarded" part...
You don't wanna' know what i think about you,and still i'm not a "noob" to expose it or write it..
I'm gonna' say somethhing,i told him over PM he's "noob" but as White told me,it's not an insult,or if it is,it's not heavy.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 pm

you shouldnt cover other text
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh here is our baby, why should i not insult you guys if you are blaming me for DM,Mg,RK and so on and you can prove nothing ? ofc I was mad becouse that, yesterday you was talking how i am dming you and doughboy all day, every day lol -.- and u cut other text and report a pictures modyfied, maybe they are photoshoped or something ? and yesterday i pmed my Gang leader about you 2 guys and i pmed a compton about that! but as I see they don't give a fuck what is happening if 2 guys are blameing me for things that I didn't do... so what if i think you 2 guys are retarded and kids and lifelless and so on whats the matter if i am
thinking in that way ? its a game not real life lol i don't care if he is a "good guy" for you...

and you wan't me to stop ? wtf DoughBoy start talking a shit in our GANG CHAT yesterday ? just gtfo with that guy and this report...

Compton allready know I insulted you becouse i pmed him yesterday and say same thing to him to about you 2 guys ... now just forget on all and i accept any punishment that will be cuz i dont give a fuck for a game

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Bull, you got caught slippin this time,

And for admins, HE TOLD ME TO REPORT HIM, the other text is just me speaking about my donation to Compton, and driving down the hill from my house, :p

And i told Compton IG that you insulted DoughBoy, and he asked if i got SS, so Bull, this has nothing to do with dm blabla, this is insult, i never seen you like this before, thats new
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Lol i already told him that you 2 are retards IG ... so what ? so what have your DM and MG and your "bla bla bla bla" to do when i reported you eh ? It was a RP resist ?! I don't give a fuck if i am reported and you got SS now cuz i wanted that u report me... so stop talk a shit about me and we are done with that your drama...
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Bull, if you can't understand, this is not about the fucking dm'ing, THIS IS INSULT report, just be quiet and let admins handle this. Don't respond to nothing more, i want admins only to post reply's for now.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Do you understand yesterday was report about RP resist and you start talking shit about me how i DM and MG lol, you again don't understand what you read lol sad

EDIT: your response on topic where u was RP resisting, talking about other peoples for /q abusing, mg-ing, dming,non-rping ...
now explain whats the difference if i remember you what are you talking about and i already said i really insulted you 2 kids becouse you are blameing me for dming, rking,mging and you know its not true and you can't prove anything thats you said thats why i am telling you 2 kids how retarded are you ...

Well, the problem was, i was hiding behind a wall, suddenly everyone runs toward me? Like wtf, they all suddenly came, and i was away from the wall, so they wouldnt be able to see me, now that just, yeah, and also, and whats up with your friends running and shooting me? It is every time, every 5 minutes, someone of the Seville comes shooting, u guys only DM on this server, i watched your rp's for a goood long time and i see less rp than i ever seen before? I feel this server is comming to a point where people gets used to Dm'ing, and its not only me, as Bull saw Dough said that stuff in the /B, You guys mg and non-rp, lately when you killed doughboy, imax did /q and ofc i didnt see that, but i would report it if i saw it, and its unfair how you just would use your mouse to see where i was hiding wihtout a single fucking rp saying you saw me, what about that Compton, or is it a rule that he can see me and run after me, while i was hiding, jesus. I spoke with you before Bull, you promised me to get better in this kinda situation,, but still, u do the same, and everytime i come for a robbery, almost never, there would mostly be fauls, and there is no admins online that sees all the shit that you and your friends would do -.-

Or wait, i did see imax /q abuse but then you drove away and we chased imax and the others

Last edited by Bull on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Bull wrote:
Do you understand yesterday was report about RP resist and you start talking shit about me how i DM and MG lol, you again don't understand what you read lol sad

Ok, enough you ...., you insulted doughboy out of no reason, what the fuck, cant you just understand THAT IM NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY? Now let it be to the admins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:29 pm

hahah and here is a geek rage haahahhaha i insulted him becouse he start writing in our gang chat that i am MGing and DMing and RKing and so on here is the reason so i went IG and say he is retard becouse he is talking a shit about me and can't prove it ... thats all here you got reason so i insulted him with reason, and you are lieing cuz u are saying i insulted him without reason ... and your proofs are modyfied so peoples can think it is photoshoped ...

EDIT: i eddited last post ... you can read how u was defending your self hahahhaha it was topic about Resisting RP and you start about dm rk mg and /q abuse talking about imax miha and so on lol...
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Edit the topic with the unedited screens and I might take action.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 pm

I cut them out like that so it would be easier to see them!1!! And i said to Compton that he insulted! Now he said that i was lying, so he thinks that he will get away! And he knows it!

I spoke to Compton, i said what i wanted to change, i said i wanted to change my huntley with the bike, he said ok, then bull pm's me saying doe is retard?

And if i would have photoshopped it or edited it, people would have notices! I was also speaking in the phone to DoughBoy, rping my new car -.- Thats all i have, and it should be enough. If i insulted back, why wouldn't he said so yet? Really?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:42 pm

admin told you to change pictures with real one than he will punish me ... is so hard to change them ?
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Cant you read? It says i cut them, meaning i cant. Lol,
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

If you can't change them, them I'm afraid no action will be taken.

Next time please read the rules of making a report:

- If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked.

^ They're right below the format of a report topic

I will leave this open for a while if you have any other SS'
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Weedie wrote:
Edit the topic with the unedited screens and I might take action.

Can't you read it doesn't matter if they are cutted so post them again and i will be punished for my "insulting without reason" lol

EDIT:

CPT can't you understand what you read ?
admins want you to post not edited pictures

If you can't change them, them I'm afraid no action will be taken.

Next time please read the rules of making a report:

- If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked.
^ They're right below the format of a report topic

I will leave this open for a while if you have any other SS'
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Haha, you guys are amazing, why would i photoshop? That shit costs money!

And also, if there is any other way i can proove it imma find it now, brb, now Bull STFU, i told you dont reply if admins has not said asnwer, you only spam it all, and i seem to must tell you shit over and over again.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Bull sir, stop posting. Let the guy post the damn pictures.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Seems like the liar gets away with his insult. Admins be more active IG -.-
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Well next time, just leave it like that.

Locking & Archiving
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

CPT wrote:
Seems like the liar gets away with his insult. Admins be more active IG -.-

be more fucking respectful
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Bull, stop it.   Please Bull, stop it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Bull, stop it.
Page 1 of 1