West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Your server name:[GSF]Goldie_Loc

When did this happen (date, time)?: Right now.

Who are you reporting?: I'm reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman

What are you reporting this person for?: I'm reporting them for breaking the server rules. We've attacked them just a couple of minutes ago, tagging their hood and I took my AK to protect the youngens, they started shooting and I shot ''SWAG'' to dead, the others escaped. They just came 2/3 minutes later to Grove and started shooting us, wich is breaking a rule.

Evidence:
Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Samp047gud

Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Samp048hb
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

That's right, I was there. Check my report too, Gun From Ass.
His RP is getting down..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:04 pm

I was not at hood when you killed swag lol I was driving around and wait on radman to log in, than I was on big crossroads and 2 cars fallowed me you dipper and mike dealer I think so, you was just fallowing all time for no reason, why you didn't DIP'ed if you spray my hood, I didn't even noticed it, after that radman came to jefferson and I picked him up there we went to grove bridge and start shooting on you, we was planning that for about 1 hour... and I don't see that we breaked any rule, you was not attacking ME AND RADMAN, if you attacked swag 30 min rule didn't apply for us eh ? so I think we are allowed to come at grove and make ambush, and you two "[GSF]Goldie_Loc" and "Dipper " must know I was writting that with my middle finger Wink . You just hate me because I didn't give you +1 and you will report for every single shit that is not true. And how exactly are those pics showing that we braked 30 min rule ?

There should be a rule breaked if swag would come and shoot at you...

Last edited by Bull on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Hahaaaa I would be so happy to have a knife in my hand and see you in real life :X you bro', can't lead KTB for sure, and I wrote this with my both middle fingers boii'
And if you think you can RP, check my report.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Dipper wrote:
Hahaaaa I would be so happy to have a knife in my hand and see you in real life :X you bro', can't lead KTB for sure, and I wrote this with my both middle fingers boii'
And if you think you can RP, check my report.

Yeah just fake my own jokes you non comedian lol... yeah beef on internet is easy eh 16 years old kid, I am from Slovenia if you will be anytime here just search for city named "Kamnik" maybe you will meet me with knife in your hands lol, I can RP very well thats why peoples give me a chance to lead that gang, you can't lead nothing thats why you failed second time at this "Gang/Faction Leader Application" topic, maybe in 3th time you will made it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Bull, a quote for you from the rules topic: "Payback attacks can be done only after 30 minutes. If a faction has attacked you, you can organize a revenge attack on it, only after 30 minutes."

If a faction done an attack on you, the payback for it's attack can be done only after 30 minutes, it doesn't matter who was shot and who wasn't you still go and do a payback for your member.

Bull and Radman will be jailed IG for breaking the 30 minutes rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 pm

yeah so this fucking rule will always apply and no maters who is shoot or is a new player who come on server and they kill him and I must wait 30 min before I can touch them ah this is fucking crap, always this 30 min rule making shit

EDIT: it was not payback because I just didn't noticed they sprayed a hood...

EDIT: come IG to lock me down...
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm

The point of this rule to make it realistic and lower DM, if you will go and spray him again what's the point of this rule anyway? So try understand it now that any paybacks can be done only after 30 minutes, 30 minutes is like few days IG to make all quiet on the streets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman   Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: